• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

At first FMT was all like "bitch please" and then Hito was all like "oh sister I know you just didn't!" and then eznark was all like "you can't talk to my girl like dat, ho" and then fake fingernails and weaves were littered all over the NFL-GAF floor.

Slo said:
At first FMT was all like "bitch please" and then Hito was all like "oh sister I know you just didn't!" and then eznark was all like "you can't talk to my girl like dat, ho" and then fake fingernails and weaves were littered all over the NFL-GAF floor.
Oh_girl__HOLD_ON_are_those_shoes_on_sale_.jpg

(FMT's thoughts as he was shuffled out of the thread)

cajunator

Banned
All this Saints drama is pretty exhausting to follow.
It does seem like plans are in place behind the scenes, since several decent FA signings and contract restructures are taking place but Brees getting signed is all I care about right now. I know they're going to get it done but if it wasn't for work making me want to throw people out of windows, I'd be pretty stressed over this stuff.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus my mom's and aunt's medical problems keep getting weirder and weirder

My mom had her second attack of hyperkalemia (high levels of potassium)

Aunt has cataracts in left eye =/, surgery Friday

Fucking Diabetes ; ;

I'm watching in front of me family member(s) health deteriorating, nothing I can do, only be there for them, try to be a foundation/shoulder so they can lean on

Sucks so fucking much

Saw some of Tebow conference (highlights) while aunt was getting X-Rays in preparation for surgery, did he really say excited 44 times through his speech... Damn!
Excited about being 2nd string and used as a "special weapon", LOL

jakncoke

Banned
Jesus my mom's and aunt's medical problems keep getting weirder and weirder

My mom had her second attack of hyperkalemia (high levels of potassium)

Aunt has cataracts in left eye =/, surgery Friday

Fucking Diabetes ; ;

I'm watching in front of me family member(s) health deteriorating, nothing I can do, only be there for them, try to be a foundation/shoulder so they can lean on

Sucks so fucking much

Saw some of Tebow conference (highlights) while aunt was getting X-Rays in preparation for surgery, did he really say excited 44 times through his speech... Damn!

Yeah it most certainly does

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

was this the clip with the counter? Pretty funny.

Slo

Is the Golden Corral any good?

They don't have one around here any more, but I remember them having a decent salad bar.. Most of the food is standard buffet garbage; your typical deep fried starches and random almost-meats soaked in sweet and sour sauce.

Wellington would have been perma'd after the Packers - Giants playoff game.
Would be a damn shame if true. Except for the Philbin part
It's not that it's difficult to follow, slo. It's that it makes this place significantly less entertaining. I'm not here because I find any of you particular intelligent, you're just easy punching bags for my wit and hate. If I have to treat you all as equals...I simply couldn't stoop so low.

This is just too obvious not to be intentional, right? Right??

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Heck, they have chocolate meatloaf. Take any food, stick it on a toothpick, put it under the wonderfall. BAM! Chocolate tuna salad.

Holy shit Freeman must live in one that has a Taco Bell in the same Plaza. So this is where he did all that training during the lock out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's somehow fitting that really only eznark and FMT have been banned here in recent memory.

It's like two different sides of the same coin.

edit: I bet when Taco Bell got rid of the Choco Taco, Freeman must have been BaltimoreLarry levels of sad.

Fox318

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/je...-bart-scott-will-return-with-the-jets-in-2012

Rex Ryan says Bart Scott will return with the Jets in 2012

BY Manish Mehta

UPDATE: 2:04 PM: Owner Woody Johnson reiterated what Ryan said: Bart Scott will be back in 2012.

"I think he’s going to be back," Johnson told two reporters at a sitdown interview at the NFL meetings on Tuesday. "Why wouldn’t he be back? He under contract. We pay him. We like him . He’s a leader in the locker room. He’s an amazing player."

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Nearly three months after Bart Scott flashed his middle finger at a photographer in the Jets locker room after the team missed the playoffs, it appears that the veteran linebacker will be back playing for Rex Ryan next season. Scott became disgruntled with a more reduced role last season. He was routinely taken off the field on obvious passing downs.

Scott and the Jets were reportedly going to cut ties, but Ryan seemingly settled the debate over the veteran’s future with the team. Asked whether Scott would be back for the Jets in 2012, Ryan said, “Yeah, I certainly think so.”

“Why wouldn’t (he be back)?” Ryan said at the NFL meetings on Tuesday morning. “I know everything is reported or whatever… I can say this: I’ve had great discussions with Bart. He’s got his weight down. He felt that he probably got a little too heavy last year.”

The Daily News has learned that Scott has shed about 10-15 pounds. Scott, who has three years remaining on his contract, is scheduled to earn a $4.2 million guaranteed salary in 2012. The News reported last month that the Jets and Scott’s camp had explored trading partners for Scott.

Earlier this month, general manager Mike Tannenbaum didn’t expound on Scott’s future with the team other than to say that he is “under contract” and expected to participate in the team’s offseason workouts that start April 16.

"He's going to be here for the off-season program,” Tannenbaum said. “He's under contract. That's where it's at.”

“He’s on our team right now,” Tannenbaum added on Tuesday. “Things could always change, but we do expect him back…. We expect him to make a meaningful contribution to our team this year.”

Ryan believes that a lighter Scott will be able to help his team next season.

“I think when we looked at it… We were going to use him as a blitzer (last year) and he kind of got his weight up,” Ryan said. “He dropped his weight back down a little…. The longer you go in your career, sometimes it’s better to lose a little weight…. Sometimes it just makes sense to take a little weight off. Bart is still a ferocious hitter. He brings that kind of intimidating presence to us.”

http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream

Top Bottom