• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Miguel

and yet alex posted the best QB rating against your D in the post season AND had a better rating than eli in the game! you didn't win that game because of alex, you won it because of kyle williams and nothing else you dumb BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

WTF? Banned for this?

#FreeFMT

snesfreak

Banned
Hey whoever might be watching my stream, I'm not really reading GAF while I'm playing so it would be easier if you had Justin TV accounts and gave me suggestions in the stream's chat.

But if not, don't worry about it.

brentech

Buckethead thinks his life is bad but he doesn't know my problems. Today I bought a damn Ford Edge. I may as well have bought a minivan.

I got problems man. Where was God when my wife went car shopping?
My wife got a 2012 Subaru Forester. It's actually alright, except she wrecked it like 20 days after getting it. We got it back about a month ago, seems good again. =\

For some reason I went from always hating hatchbacks to completely wanting a VW GTI. We'll see if that changes. Otherwise I might be driving one by the end of the year.

Larry's daughters are so goddamn cute. I would never be sad with those angels in my life.
Until they're taken from you. ='(

My friend has a Ford Focus and think its hot shit.

So funny.

My car isn't sweet but it's funny hearing him talk about it.
Whatever makes ya happy, though.

cajunator

Banned
My friend has a Ford Focus and think its hot shit.

So funny.

My car isn't sweet but it's funny hearing him talk about it.
Whatever makes ya happy, though.

the focus is a pretty nice car. I like modern Fords in general. I have a fusion SE V6. It has been good to me.

RBH

I'm still absolutely fucking baffled as to how FMT got banned for that post.

I understand wanting to have the same enforcement of rules for each thread on GAF, but that post was absolutely harmless and FMT has joked around like that for years now with zero ill intent.

I'm still absolutely fucking baffled as to how FMT got banned for that post.

I understand wanting to have the same enforcement of rules for each thread on GAF, but that post was absolutely harmless and FMT has used that same joking style of posting for years now.

Agreed, and it was to another well-recognized Gaffer too, so it's not like it could be misinterpreted that FMT was hostile to a new member...Either way, that post was NOT an example of what has been going on in sports threads in terms of problems. And to be honest, NFL-GAF should really be the least of the concern when it comes to hostility and insularity.

Read that quote out aloud, does that sound antagonistic to you, Mods?

You don't like hundreds of threads about fast food, promotional threads for television shows and stories about dogs peeing on food ?

Also, don't see the appeal in the Florence + The machine lady besides her voice. But if you chase her that means I have a better chance with Taylor Swift! YEAH!

Go Pats!

tumblr_m1kfx68iZz1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

I can imagine Gronk at a drive through.

"I'd like a coffee and donut please."

"Gronk"

It's only a two week ban, so at least he's not gonna miss anything important.

How awesome if in the next 2 weeks:

Harbaugh is implicated in bounty gate and is suspended for life
Alex Smith leaves the NFL for his true dream: To sing on Broadway
Mike Singletary strikes it rich and buys the 49ers
Brett Favre unretires to become the QB of the 49ers

DMczaf

It's only a two week ban, so at least he's not gonna miss anything important.

It's not the ban, it's the reason for it. FMT is no longer allowed to insult people, which means his crazy ass Niners rants are dead.

Mods have just cut the balls off of NFL-GAF.

cashman

Banned
bleh, I doubt this ban will have any effect on FMT's posting style, seeing as nobody took offense. If he does get banned again then I guess the mods are just dicks with a power trip.

snesfreak

Banned
I'm eating Laura Lynn crispy hexagons by themselves 'cause I have no milk.
This sucks.
If I was in Florida I'd just get in my car and go to fucking Wal-Mart or something.

Top Bottom