• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Xeke said:
How many times has deciding whether you make it to the playoffs or not come down to the last game of the season with a division rival?
Sure.

How about the other three listings where the Giants/Cowboys land in the top 10 ratings for SNF ever though? They didn't post as gaudy a number as the season closer but it's pretty clear NFC East games on prime time (specifically Cowboys/Giants) is good TV business.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-night-football-overnight-this-season/113417/

Worst page ever.

ycRf8.jpg

Now it is.

DMczaf

So FMT's legendary post-game insult filled rants are now dead?

Is there even a reason to come to this thread anymore? Where is Bishoptl to sort this out?

cajunator

Banned
FMT's relatively harmless ranting is now off-limits.

The rules of the game have changed, my friend.

I personally find calling someone a "Falcons fan" is an offense of the highest order and worse than anything FMT's ever said. If I were a mod, I'd ban you on the spot without a second thought.

Still better than actually being a Falcons fan mind you

Well I certainly agree to that.

Fox318

You don't like hundreds of threads about fast food, promotional threads for television shows and stories about dogs peeing on food ?

Also, don't see the appeal in the Florence + The machine lady besides her voice. But if you chase her that means I have a better chance with Taylor Swift! YEAH!

Go Pats!

tumblr_m1kfx68iZz1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

Reminds me of where the Eagles DC should be working
cJRHG.jpg

eznark

Banned
That's an Always Sunny quote but if want to know have at it.

Religion is poison.

What a stupid thing to get worked up about. Switch to Catholicism, we don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Good Lord man, never post in atheism GAF. It's the worst religion of them all!

Also, seriously, live your own life man. The only thing anyone should ever brow beat you about is sports and liking fat gingers.

NawidA

Banned
The fuck did FMT get banned for?

First, we get moved to the ghetto then our neighbordhood pervert is put down?

Someone needs to get a back up plan going.

RIP FMT BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

What a stupid thing to get worked up about. Switch to Catholicism, we don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Also, seriously, live your own life man. The only thing anyone should ever brow beat you about is sports and liking fat gingers.

It's been a big come down from believing in heaven and a god to whatever now.

Imagine the Packers playoff losses times 100 and that's how I feel.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I leave and you guys let the Sports thread get moved to the Community forum!?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LpHIAQcyjZU/S3BSgltrlAI/AAAAAAAAANE/tbqKeMCYfAs/s400/manning-face.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sorry bro. I blame worst-gaf.

And dammit bucket, don't bring us down. Or are you doing it as an homage to BLarry? If so, carry on.

eznark

Banned
It's been a big come down from believing in heaven and a god to whatever now.

Imagine the Packers playoff losses times 100 and that's how I feel.

The beliefs you have now will evolve dozens of times over the course of your life. Shit isn't permanent so just roll with it.

And now youve heard my best pick up line.

cajunator

Banned
What a stupid thing to get worked up about. Switch to Catholicism, we don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Good Lord man, never post in atheism GAF. It's the worst religion of them all!

Lol this is true. catholics are pretty much like "eh we believe what we want and you believe what you want. Want to donate money?"
Catholicism is the shit.

Buckethead thinks his life is bad but he doesn't know my problems. Today I bought a damn Ford Edge. I may as well have bought a minivan.

I got problems man. Where was God when my wife went car shopping?

On the bright side... I have a great, non-crazy woman in my life.

2012 will end up alright.

I don't have woman, and probably won't in the foreseeable future. It's only March, which means Football is looooong away. Now that's a problem

Top Bottom