• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Milchjon

I gotta say though, I actually loved the "A dog pissed on my steaks" thread. I didn't even read it, but the title alone made me laugh out loud.

You know what, weekly thread will work.

Fighting games have a mini event every Wednesday and Thursday, (used to be just Weds), and a thread is always created just for that week

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm curious to hear your opinion of Xenoblade. I don't have the patience for just any RPG now and I can't take Nintendo zealots' opinions of games seriously anymore.
I'm not a Nintendo zealot by any means, but Xenoblade was legitimately my game of the year last year and probably a top 3 RPG of all time for me. The story is really good, carries a lot of legit twists that constantly keep you intrigued. Some you see coming, some you don't. It definitely slows down at some points since it's an 80+ hour game if you're doing like 50% of the quests and the whole story. It supports new game+ too. The world is huge and detailed, but still includes modern things like fast travel/time management on demand. The battle system takes a little while to really get going; since you have to learn regular/Monado skills + a bunch of other tactics, so it's not you just watching your party auto battle. It's a little MMORPGish at it's core, but, I can't recommend this game enough if you're remotely into RPGs. It's an amazing game.

Edit: also @eznark involving the battle system, it definitely isn't like either of those games. It's like a super fast paced action-mmorpg where you're constantly auto-attacking and then you can choose between the medley of skills you have. Most skills have additional effects/properties based on what part of the enemy you're attacking(i.e. back, side, front) so you're constantly moving around to get a positional advantage on the enemy. Later on you get access to chain-team attacks which are really awesome to unleash on random enemies/bosses. You also can't control your teammates unless you're in that team chain-attack mode or you play as them, but then you lose control of your MC. I'm double dipping on this game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tales of Graces F is fantastic!

....once you get past the horrible, horrible prologue.

It's like a slot machine goes off every time you win a battle!

I'm also really enjoying the non-existent load times which feeds this desire to grind all the time for no particular reason other than leveling up your titles, strengthening your weapons and armor, and getting crafting materials.

jakncoke

Banned
You are dead gata on the side of a building,

40PvB.jpg

Nakazato

the 3rd isnt coming fast enough i wanna see the new jerseys think the Jags will be the only team with a major change since they wont be revealed till later in the month

jakncoke

Banned
The amount of nfl-age hitting 30 is increasing fast. Seems like at least half are now 30+, or at least that what it seems from the small sampling size that have admitted age.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The amount of nfl-age hitting 30 is increasing fast. Seems like at least half are now 30+, or at least that what it seems from the small sampling size that have admitted age.

Out with you old fogies and in with the new young kids.

Turning 29 in April...

LJ11

It's only a number, most of us post like we're not even in our mid twenties.

Tales of Graces F is fantastic!

....once you get past the horrible, horrible prologue.

It's like a slot machine goes off every time you win a battle!

I'm also really enjoying the non-existent load times which feeds this desire to grind all the time for no particular reason other than leveling up your titles, strengthening your weapons and armor, and getting crafting materials.

Right on! I just finished it the other day. It was enjoyable, but I got tired of all the FRIENDSHIP

Top Bottom