• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

eznark

Banned
Raine for life

angelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathers

That's all I think of when I think of that game. Oh my God, shut the fuck up you dumb bitch!

angelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathersangelfeathers

That's all I think of when I think of that game. Oh my God, shut the fuck up you dumb bitch!

She sat on the bench almost the whole game. Only to be played when I was forced to

So fucking stupid how much I'm into this girl.

Is that meant to be ambiguous?

snesfreak

Banned

Lllooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyd!
Gotta play the Chosen One, yo!

That was like the second game my wife ever saw me play. Pretty sure she thought I was a pedo.
:jnc

bionic77

So fucking stupid how much I'm into this girl.
There is love in the air in the state of Wisconsin. For him to have feelings like that the girl must be spectacular for Sconi standards. I have a feeling she is under 200 pounds and has all of her teeth.

Drag her back to your farmhouse and show her how you feel on a fresh bed of hay.

There is love in the air in the state of Wisconsin. For him to have feelings like that the girl must be spectacular for Sconi standards. I have a feeling she is under 200 pounds and has all of her teeth.

Drag her back to your farmhouse and show her how you feel on a fresh bed of hay.

:jnc

Fucking LOVE this girl.

Not high-school, immature bullshit. Love.

I want to be around her all the time. She makes me want to be a better dude. I want to support her anyway I can.

Fuck the Packers. I'd never watch another game if it meant getting her to be mine.

Alright whatever. I'm going to make this shit happen.
It's my goal in life.

Fucking LOVE this girl.

I want to be around her all the time. She makes me want to be a better dude. I want to support her anyway I can.

Fuck the Packers. I'd never watch another game if it meant getting her to be mine.

It's my goal in life.

lol wtf? she's going to walk all over you bruh. just be cool man. don't lay out all your cards on the table at this time, you'll lose the game

Fucking LOVE this girl.

It's my goal in life.

Don't come off desperate, bro. Gonna scare her away. You don't want to be the guy that watches his phone all day waiting for that text from her nor do you want to be the guy who bombards her with texts. Tread smoothly brotha

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fucking LOVE this girl.

It's my goal in life.

WTF?

Don't do it! You'll end up like Bionic!

snesfreak

Banned
I think I may be able to pull off streaming Crazy Taxi using Dolphin.
It's one of the only games that runs at full speed, and I did a test capture and it seemed to work OK.
Maybe later I'll try it and you all can tell me if it looks alright.

One day I'll have a perfect setup, one PC for playing and the other with a Black Magic Intensity Pro to capture and stream it.

Probably the same day I win the lotto.

I think I may be able to pull off streaming Crazy Taxi using Dolphin.
It's one of the only games that runs at full speed, and I did a test capture and it seemed to work OK.
Maybe later I'll try it and you all can tell me if it looks alright.

One day I'll have a perfect setup, one PC for playing and the other with a Black Magic Intensity Pro to capture and stream it.

Probably the same day I win the lotto.

why don't you join our madden league? smokey streams his league games (sometimes!). it's pretty entertaining having a bunch of the league members in the chat watching the game and talking shit

Ænima

1. Persona 4
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Xenoblade Chronicles
4. Persona 3
5. Final Fantasy 9*

Holla.

* can't remember my true favorite fifth
For a Cowboys fan, you're alright.

Very impressive. This is a really, really well done start to a JRPG. I think the last story that was as interesting from the jump is Symphonia.
Symphonia is the only Tales game that I have ever really gotten into. Such a badass fighting system for an RPG.

eznark

Banned
WTF?

Don't do it! You'll end up like Bionic!

63205550.gif

Bucket, when you make posts like that it is time to take a break from this broad.

Greg

Fucking LOVE this girl.

Fuck the Packers.
I'd never watch another game if it meant getting her to be mine.

It's my goal in life.
myavatar

There's a piece of music NFL films uses that I'm completely obsessed with finding and I can't for the life of me get it anywhere. It's starting to piss me off.:(

Talon

Nike apparel and New Era hats are up on NFLShop.com. The official announcement with jerseys and all that jazz is this Tuesday. Don't expect insane changes a la college ball. NFL has come out and said that the teams and the league has ownership of the branding and that includes uniforms. One or two teams that are past the league's mandated uniform time limit (I believe it's 7 years?) may make big changes, like the Broncos in '97.

Supposedly the Seahawks may be in for more drastic changes - may include a gray uniform. Miami's rumored to have minor changes. Jags uniforms have seem to have been leaked, but they look about the same - they're moving to black as the home jerseys, which was announced around the Super Bowl. Broncos are also going back to Orange as the home jersey.

Also, I found this interesting, from a Chicago Tribune article:
There has also been speculation that players may be more inclined to change numbers for 2012 once they no longer have to reimburse Reebok for unsold jersey inventory. Vikings running back Adrian Peterson said on Twitter that he would like to switch from No. 28 to 21 or 23.

Never realized that was the case.

I'm a uniform nerd, so I may write up a summary of all the teams come Tuesday night for our benefit.

Talon

Every year the NFL outdoes itself with uglier and uglier draft hats. These are dull by comparison, but the huge text makes them look like trucker hata.

I think 2009 might have been the nadir with the shark fins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is the flat billed hat a thing or something? Last I knew about ballcap fashion, we used to tie the bill around a coffee can with a rubber band to bend it.

I also vaguely remember trucker hats being a "thing" for a second.

Is the flat billed hat a thing or something? Last I knew about ballcap fashion, we used to tie the bill around a coffee can with a rubber band to bend it.

Wisconsin culture.

It's showing.

Talon

Flat billed caps have been around since at least 2006. White boys look stupid as hell with em, though.

I missed Buckethead's love meltdown.

Also, watching the new Nike clothing, the red shirt on the Patriots page is listed as 'Nike New England Patriots "Just Do It" T-Shirt - Alternate Color'. So let's hope this means they are bringing back the red jerseys for road games.

Top Bottom