• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Nakazato

Fucking LOVE this girl.

Not high-school, immature bullshit. Love.

I want to be around her all the time. She makes me want to be a better dude. I want to support her anyway I can.

Fuck the Packers. I'd never watch another game if it meant getting her to be mine.

Alright whatever. I'm going to make this shit happen.
It's my goal in life.

I had a girl that told me i couldnt watch football. Love can only go so far.

edit holy shit that was posted a few pages back

Milchjon

Fucking LOVE this girl.

I want to be around her all the time. She makes me want to be a better dude. I want to support her anyway I can.

Fuck the Packers. I'd never watch another game if it meant getting her to be mine.

It's my goal in life.
I thought there were two of them?

BigAT

Fucking LOVE this girl.

It's my goal in life.

screen_shot_20100120_at_71304_pm_display.png

bionic77

Fucking LOVE this girl.

It's my goal in life.
If you want her and really love her you have to give up on the Packers and buy a Porsche.

Milchjon

Yeah, I'm a little beyond "hanging out" with girls. If you're into 6th graders, please don't discuss any further.
=O

bradyboxingfigure.gif

I don't even get what you're trying to say. I was only questioning your definition of a feminine figure, as mine doesn't include pudgy white slightly hairy torsos with no tits.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looking at those hats, I'm fairly certain NFL-GAF could easily come up with better-looking hats and apparel.

I love how the hats are screaming at you in caps lock.

"Hey, I'm a Lions fan. Couldn't tell by the logo? How about the DETROIT?????"

She never said I had to give up football.
I was being hyperbolic to express my feelings.

FMT knows what's up though. Gotta play my cards carefully.

TheLegendary said:
Buckethead has fallen head over heels. Good for you. We'll be here for you in 3 months when she stabs your heart.
Ouch baby, very ouch.

bionic77

She never said I had to give up football.
I was being hyperbolic to express my feelings.

FMT knows what's up though. Gotta play my cards carefully.

Ouch baby, very ouch.
I would not tell her about being a Packer fan until AFTER you get her pregnant. Since abortion is illegal in Wisconsin she will be stuck.

jakncoke

Banned
Bucket going to be crushed when he finds out that this chick is also banging a Bears, Lions, Vikings fan. She just loves NFC North cock.

Dude time is dude time.

If she can't support my interests, then deuces but I'm not asking her to share this one, just let me do my thing with it.

jakncoke

Banned
What if she liked sports, liked the Packers but hated HOFinley and Didn't think James Starks fell forward good enough! then what?

Nakazato

Hey I got a gf that plays video games and watches football. She also deals with my bipolar stance of Flacco.

aka thats my QB or I FUCKING HATE YOU FLACCO

Top Bottom