• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jakncoke

Banned
Ryan-Leaf_20120402122524551_660_320.JPG

No I mean run them out of town.

Philly is the worst city to play for as a qb. They latch onto the next guy every year and after a season or two when they don't win a SB they will turn and boo your ass into the next city.

You don't even believe in Tebow's powers!

What? Mcnabb was there for like 10 years. I'm not talking about their fans.

PFT on Leshoure:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/02/lions-mikel-leshoure-arraigned-on-marijuana-charge/

The Lions released a statement saying they are aware of the reports and are gathering more information.

Leshoure was born in prison while his mother was serving a sentence for a drug conviction, and his father also spent time in prison for selling drugs.

A second-round draft pick of the Lions last year, Leshoure suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon at the start of training camp and missed the entire season.
Guess you can take kid out of prison but you can't take the prison out of the kid.:(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
There is some giant conspiracy in place to ensure that Kevin Smith will get the Lions starting RB job going into the regular season.

Only for him to tear and/or break half a dozen body parts in his first game :(

https://twitter.com/#!/TomLeyden/status/186873887831756800

I don't even know how to feel about this. What a dope

In Berrien County? How dumb do you have to be to drive around in your fancy car while black in Berrien County? Not saying it's racist but good lord, a black dude there is probably rarer than seeing siamese twins: you're gonna stand out, bro.

If he gets suspended, what does that do to our run game? This is the dumbest thing I've read in awhile. He's gonna get popped, and we already know the Lions are looking at LaMichael James. If we burn a draft pick on another RB...god damn. Find one in FA

How do you blow your ACL then get popped for weed twice in a month? It's like he's asking to be cut

There is some giant conspiracy in place to ensure that Kevin Smith will get the Lions starting RB job going into the regular season.

Only for him to tear and/or break half a dozen body parts in his first game :(

Quiet pony! Don't you dare wish that on the Lions.

But seriously it looks like the Lions are going to draft a running back early (2nd/3rd round maybe?)

Edit: Phoenix mentioned LaMichael James.

bionic77

Oh, what the fuck?

Now all the iPad, Android, etc. threads are over on this side, too?
So you had no problem with Pony Age, Furry GAF, or Disability Age but you can't handle Android and iOS?

I could do with more tech shit and less furry, but hey that is just me. I can't speak for everyone.

LeShore was pulled over due to his vehicle being too close to a vehicle ahead of him. lmao Berrian

Driving with suspended license. What a dumbass.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh, what the fuck?

Now all the iPad, Android, etc. threads are over on this side, too?

Just bring over the tv show OT's and I won't visit regular off-topic ever again.

And then sticky the sports threads back up at the top here and it'll be like the old off-topic but with only the decent people....and the furries.

Talon

So you had no problem with Pony Age, Furry GAF, or Disability Age but you can't handle Android and iOS?

I could do with more tech shit and less furry, but hey that is just me. I can't speak for everyone.
My eyes don't see Pony or Furry GAF.

Dragon

Banned

Computers > anthropomorphic squirrels/horses

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
There would probably be some parallels.

You mean guys who are totally cool with a sport that involves 300+ pound men wearing pants three sizes too small and a guy putting his hands on another mans scrotum on almost every play but are totally bothered by a pretty good show that just happens to involve ponies aren't being hypocritical in the slightest? Stunning.

You mean guys who are totally cool with a sport that involves 300+ pound men wearing pants three sizes too small and a guy putting his hands on another mans scrotum on almost every play but are totally bothered by a pretty good show that just happens to involve ponies aren't being hypocritical in the slightest? Stunning.

But ponies!!

eznark

Banned

ireB1TEeIea7g.png

My reading comprehension/euclidian geometry may be bit rusty so I want to reiterate my point by saying that when two subjects are parallel it means they are similar in many ways or on a similar path.

They haven't made the 'WTF' image macro that properly conveys my feelings towards this.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My reading comprehension/euclidian geometry may be bit rusty so I want to reiterate my point by saying that when two subjects are parallel it means they are similar in many ways or on a similar path.

:jnc

You make a comment defending furry-gaf that darkside promptly blows up about. smdh

Slo

You could try to make a case that football is homoerotic
I dare you to do it in anything but a positive light
, but I'm having a hard time coming up with any reason at all for a grown man to watch a cartoon about talking ponies.

eznark

Banned
You could try to make a case that football is homoerotic
I dare you to do it in anything but a positive light
, but I'm having a hard time coming up with any reason at all for a grown man to watch a cartoon about talking ponies.

darkside is a big Santorum fan. Homosexuality is a slippery slope (don't ask what made it slippery) from bestiality to them.

Holy Shit. Did you just seriously try to compare having an interest in Football to grown men enjoying a cartoon about talking ponies? I don't even...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
darkside is a big Santorum fan. Homosexuality is a slippery slope (don't ask what made it slippery) from bestiality to them.

Uh no.

The sport of football is utterly ridiculous when you look at it from an outside perspective. Much more so than a show involving some ponies. I was not implying anything about homosexuality at all. I don't even know where that is coming from honestly.

Uh no.

The sport of football is utterly ridiculous when you look at it from an outside perspective. Much more so than a show involving some ponies. I was not implying anything about homosexuality at all. I don't even know where that is coming from honestly.

I think most would say a show that looks like its target audience is the same as Dora the Explorer looks worst.

Really you can't comprehend why non sports fans find sports to be ridiculous?

I've never heard anyone make that claim. Most people I know that hate sports hate it because they find it boring and yet, it's constantly discussed all over the place and often. They can't get away from it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I just think its funny that you flew off the handle because you misunderstood my post.

I didn't misunderstand your post. I was expanding on your statement that the two subjects and the two communities have parallels, because they do.

You guys find Opiate's stance on sports to be ridiculous because you enjoy the sports. Most people who don't enjoy sports would share Opiate's viewpoint, that its ridiculous that people would get so passionate about a bunch of dudes hitting a ball with a stick and what not.

Talon

Really you can't comprehend why non sports fans find sports to be ridiculous?
Nope. This conversation is just dumb. You know that we rib each other constantly. Don't be so sensitive about your pony-watching.

For the record, my girlfriend doesn't give a flip about pro football, but she stays totally nonjudgmental about my wasted Sundays.

Top Bottom