• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jakncoke

Banned
tyler.gif

lol tyler palko

I love Game of Thrones but Shae is the ugliest looking whore I've ever seen.

And being a 400 pound Sconnie, I've seen a lot of whores.

I love Game of Thrones but Shae is the ugliest looking whore I've ever seen.

And being a 400 pound Sconnie, I've seen a lot of whores.

I think you might be spouting some "Hyperbole".

I mean, I might be wrong since some cultures (Wisconsinites) value certain aesthetics over others but that seems like a slight exaggeration.

:jnc at the last three pages. Good lord, I hate being so busy right now. No time to read about infatuations gone horribly horribly wrong and amazing ether from Mr. Mom.

cashman

Banned
Interest in Tannehill is heating up.

Browns, Dolphins, and the Seahawks were all present at his proday. I wouldnt be surprised if the Dolphins or Seahawks traded up with the Vikings.

My preference would be a flip with the Browns for a third rounder so we can still pick up Kalil.

I really don't understand the hype around Tannehill.

eznark said:
PFW has Zeitler as the 26th best prospect in the draft? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
He's an absolute beast. Watching him pull reminds me of Chris Snee and the nastiness he brings (brought?) to the line. I love him but the view for a while now is that he was a reach at 32 for the Giants and would drop to the second round. I'm curious to see where he ends up but I'd be giddy if the Giants took him.

eznark

Banned
He's an absolute beast. Watching him pull reminds me of Chris Snee and the nastiness he brings (brought?) to the line. I love him but the view for a while now is that he was a reach at 32 for the Giants and would drop to the second round. I'm curious to see where he ends up but I'd be giddy if the Giants took him.

Yeah, I love him. I haven't seen anyone claim he was going to be a first rounder though. Although, I haven't paid much attention over the past couple weeks to the draft movers and shakers.

Dutch Patriot said:
Enjoy guys.
Meh, cheapie depth signing if he ends up in NY. If the secondary stays healthy :)jnc), doubt he takes the field much. Even if they are injured, he'd likely be a camp body. He's got Corey Webster, T2, Prince Amukamara, Brian Weatherspoon, Bruce Johnson and Justin Tyron in font of him. Of course we lost that many CB's last year before the season even opened.:(

bionic77

The Steelers are desperate for both depth at the cornerback position and some actual starters.

We need a shift in our drafting strategy. I think in today's NFL it is easier to get by with mediocre linebackers than corners and safeties. Any team with 4 quick receivers and an above average quarterback will just continue to carve us up by looking at the matchups and picking on the William Gays and the other trash we put on the field.

Then again we are old as fuck and have a lot of needs. We really need a great draft this year...

jakncoke

Banned

Wasn't this league announced even before UFL was announced, but has kept on delaying the launch of the league? maybe it's not this league but there is a league that did exactly that. I think it was the league Mark Cuban was involved in

edit: reading a article about them hoping to become a AAA of NFL, UFL wanted that.. lost like 120 million in 3 years and since folded. This will have the same results maybe even quicker if they don't get a tv deal like UFL did.

jakncoke

Banned
The Steelers are desperate for both depth at the cornerback position and some actual starters.

We need a shift in our drafting strategy. I think in today's NFL it is easier to get by with mediocre linebackers than corners and safeties. Any team with 4 quick receivers and an above average quarterback will just continue to carve us up by looking at the matchups and picking on the William Gays and the other trash we put on the field.

Then again we are old as fuck and have a lot of needs. We really need a great draft this year...

With Ben turning 30 and many of our key starters ready to hit mid 30's. Not going to lie and say im not scared as fuck for our next couple years if we don't hit the jackpot with drafts.

Striker

Not sure about Molden, is he really any better than Tryon, Johnson, Coe, or Witherspoon? Eh. Depth can never hurt, though.

bionic77

With Ben turning 30 and many of our key starters ready to hit mid 30's. Not going to lie and say im not scared as fuck for our next couple years if we don't hit the jackpot with drafts.
I am also scared. But we have been pretty consistent in getting good picks in the draft for the last 20 years. Hopefully our team continues to know what the fuck they are doing going into the future!

Time to find that next gen Rod Woodson.

tmdorsey

Is it worth seeing if you read all of the books?

I usually hate watching a tv show or movie after I have read the book.

Absolutely. I watched the first season, read the book, rewatched the first season again and appreciated the show even more.

If last night's episode is any indication they are keeping the streak going. Hell I say it's worth book readers watching just to see the extra scenes and slight changes they made which more than not actually add to the story rather than take away from it.

bionic77

Absolutely. I watched the first season, read the book, rewatched the first season again and appreciated the show even more.

If last night's episode is any indication they are keeping the streak going. Hell I say it's worth book readers watching just to see the extra scenes and slight changes they made which more than not actually add to the story rather than take away from it.
How often do they use the words cock and teats in the show?

Posted back about Andre Brown being suspended and the Giants being a bit thin at running back. Some more info to support that assertion:

Ahmad Bradshaw says he he does not plan on participating in minicamp or OTAs due to his foot (via @ebenezersamuel). He also promised to be more vocal now that Brandon Jacobs is gone, and he indicated that despite his injuries (he recently had another procedure on his fractured foot) he feels ready to take on a bigger workload. #NYG

So what happened to his foot now? Well..

@NotoriousOHM: Ahmad Bradshaw had an injection of bone marrow from his hip put into his foot to help bone heal. Expects to rest for 3 mos

Top Bottom