• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318

My first thought would be to contrast the high heteronormativity found among sports fans to the low heteronormativity found among furries, but upon further reflection you could make the case that both have a segment that likes to dress up as something they aren't. Many people enjoy watching professional football, but only a minority of people like Tim Tebow will go into a stadium and pretend to be a professional football player.

I hate the term heteronormativity. As far as I'm concerned Homosexuality is normal. Regardless of gender people look for deep relationships and sexual pleasure and I believe that has no bearing with a persons like or dislike of sports or MLP. But with regards to your statement are we really connecting the furry community exclusively with the MLP trend/fad/religion? In both cases we have fanatics who take things to extremes. People get tattoos, want to dress up and pretend that they are a Sports Superstar or dress up and pretend that they are a character in a work of fiction. In both cases we have people who go a little to far with their imagination and people who are just normal fans.

I think the saints players that actively and purposely injured some players to receive money should get slammed with criminal charges. Its not like those guys that got injured were receiving cash incentives for the sake of injuring people.

The fact that Michael Vick can sit in prison for doing something to an animal shows that something should be done for doing something to another person.

you want to hit someone hard to make a good football play I am all for that, injuries are unfortunate and happen. You want to hit someone hard on the intent of breaking a leg or handing them a concussion for a money incentive? fuck you.

Vick should still be in prison.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sweet. Food for my portable sports machine.

Hopefully they put more effort into Madden 13 Vita than they did this abomination:

Well the fact its numbered is already a good start.

I bought FIFA for the Vita. It's honestly pretty terrible, a really gimp version of the console experience. Hope that's not the case with this but I don't put too much stock into EA games to begin with.

Fox318

Well the fact its numbered is already a good start.

I bought FIFA for the Vita. It's honestly pretty terrible, a really gimp version of the console experience. Hope that's not the case with this but I don't put too much stock into EA games to begin with.

How many times do you change your avatar?

snesfreak

Banned
My uncle's a janitor at a game developer and he says duh Wii U is just an XBox that can do 720p?
SHOULD I MAKE A THREAD BOUT IT!???

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My uncle's a janitor at a game developer and he says duh Wii U is just an XBox that can do 720p?

Please do. We've had enough of your old people's ranting and old person smell and taco hoarding. That thread would clear you out of here until pre-season.

Milchjon

You should really keep those discussions in the Gaming Forum. We as a caring group of sports fans have a laser like focus on the intricacies of the most beautiful game, and you're about to taint that.

bionic77

I you are over 12 and watch a remake of a show called My Little Pony you have serious issues. Is this what Pat fans are into when they can't masturbate to shirtless pictures of Brady?

snesfreak

Banned
Please do. We've had enough of your old people's ranting and old person smell and taco hoarding. That thread would clear you out of here until pre-season.
Funny thing is that would be about as credible as that stupid "Wii U is less powerful than 360" thread, which is to say not at all.

Milchjon

I you are over 12 and watch a remake of a show called My Little Pony you have serious issues. Is this what Pat fans are into when they can't masturbate to shirtless pictures of Brady?

I bet you still have your jizz drenched shorts from the night he tore his ACL framed on your living room wall.

It looks like the Viking Stadium is getting closer to being finalized.

I just wish it was an open roof stadium. Oh well, the state wouldnt approve anything else.

bionic77

I bet you still have your jizz drenched shorts from the night he tore his ACL framed on your living room wall.
A fool and his money are easily parted.

My home is a strictly a Brady free zone. The only time I liked the Pats was when they best the Raiders and that was all the refs and Vinatieri. Not even Pat fans knew who the fuck Tammy Brady was then. Hell most of them were probably Cowboy fans before the first SB.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Do you ever bang your desk when reading threads like that? Bite down on your finger in a fit of rage?

idHxj6-1.gif

snesfreak

Banned
Do you ever bang your desk when reading threads like that? Bite down on your finger in a fit of rage?
Nah, it's more like this.
Jags_fan.gif

E3 is almost here. You'll never resist! Just give in now, it'll be less painful.
NEVER!
Though I might get banned for some of the shit I'm putting in my little rom hack :jnc
snesfreak what was your post that sent you down the plank?
Said I wanted Sony to become irrelevant because of things like "599 US Dollars", mod took it as "system wars" trolling.
Which it wasn't, sent an email just trying to explain it (not trying to get unbanned or anything) but never got a reply.

bionic77

Let's meet up when you go in to talk about your messianic complex.
People have been obsessed with Melssiahs throughout recorded history. I am petty sure this pony fetish is a more recent phenomenon and is going to be a more short lived experience.

But hey this is still America. If you want to be a freaky deak you are allowed to be, but we are allowed to point how weird it is. Be thankful you don't live in Wisconsin or the South where such nonsense is not tolerated. In those countries the only weird costume you are allowed to wear involves a white robe.

Slo

It looks like the Viking Stadium is getting closer to being finalized.

I just wish it was an open roof stadium. Oh well, the state wouldnt approve anything else.

Without a roof they can't rent it for concerts and monster truck rallies and My Little Pony conventions 4+ months out of the year.

Top Bottom