• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318

Hell no. That shit was for gurls. I watched wrestling, Transformers, GI Joe, and football. All of the cool shit. And I was obsessed with Star Wars.

I don't watch cartoons anymore but I still watch football.

I'm an animation junkie with Chuck Jones era stuff being my favorite. Part of me seems curious to see the new MLP stuff because the animators behind it also have connections to 90's CN (Powerpuff Girls, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Fosters) and the other part of me looks at it and sees a show that has received way too much attention possibly due to its furry connection.

Why doesn't the NFL thread include World Cup talk?
We do!!

8cNwJ.jpg

Junie12

Don't worry guys, when the draft comes all this stuff would all be forgotten. And we can finally go back to talking about football again. Until the draft ends

GYI0063138034.jpg

Ok, Jets signed an Australian rugby star to play TE. And they're open to doing another Hard Knocks.

Fun times!
Pfft he was just born in Australia, he represents the US in rugby and plays for a club in England. If he makes the Jets squad then Australia will relinquish all connections to this guy.

eznark

Banned
"Sorry Hitokage is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

so much for insta-ignoring every single person with a pony avatar. :(

lol, I've been ignoring mods for five years.

As to this thread...thank God baseball starts soon.

Fox318

Pfft he was just born in Australia, he represents the US in rugby and plays for a club in England. If he makes the Jets squad then Australia will relinquish all connections to this guy.

You make it sound like he punched your mother!!

Did he abandon his Rugby Club?

You make it sound like he punched your mother!!

Did he abandon his Rugby Club?

He might as well have!!! Nah he was never going to be good enough for the Australian rugby team so good on him for joining the US team (Just like we are going to steal Kyrie Irving for the Australian Basketball team).

I just hope if he makes the Jets final roster then i hope they don't play up the whole "Australian" factor.

Fox318

He might as well have!!! Nah he was never going to be good enough for the Australian rugby team so good on him for joining the US team (Just like we are going to steal Kyrie Irving for the Australian Basketball team).

I just hope if he makes the Jets final roster then i hope they don't play up the whole "Australian" factor.

It's New York and it's the Jets. They love their drama.

what is that disgusting loli shit at the top of the page? I come here to get away from the filth that runs rampant through Gaming and now OT.

Why is Alison Brie infinitely more attractive to me when she's Trudy Campbell? She doesn't do anything for me otherwise. There's just something about her dolled up hair and attire that make me think she's a huuuuuuuuuuuge slut for Pete.

Reading the past few pages,

I'm going to say that everyone's lost their head a touch. Just go lie down and stay away from the "Submit Reply" button for awhile, alright guys?

We can all forget that this terrible night ever happened, and tomorrow we can go back to talking about rapists, child murderers, GQ coverboys, womanbeaters, virgins, and men with vaginas.

snesfreak

Banned
Reading the past few pages,

I'm going to say that everyone's lost their head a touch. Just go lie down and stay away from the "Submit Reply" button for awhile, alright guys?

We can all forget that this terrible night ever happened, and tomorrow we can go back to talking about rapists, child murderers, GQ coverboys, womanbeaters, virgins, and men with vaginas.
You forgot laptop thieves.

I for one welcome our new community environment.

Its turning out like Lord of the Flies.

Only with Tacos instead of swine. Well swine too if you count the bacon chicken club chalupa.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I go away for a few days and MADNESS ensues?

Can't a brother try to go achieve his 103rd platinum in peace and come back to NFL love and news updates

GOOD LORD!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LORD!

GraveRobberX

By the way Verizon Upgraded me to a new FiOs Triple Play (+ a $250 Visa Gift Card to BOOT!)

150Mb/35Mb

GOOD GOD!

I thought 35Mb/35Mb was delicious, this shit is fucking Nirvana Yo'

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
By the way Verizon Upgraded me to a new FiOs Triple Play (+ a $250 Visa Gift Card to BOOT!)

150Mb/35Mb

GOOD GOD!

I thought 35Mb/35Mb was delicious, this shit is fucking Nirvana Yo'

Fuck you!

Download some pr0n for us and some Sailor Moon for Frankman

GraveRobberX

Fuck you!

Download some pr0n for us and some Sailor Moon for Frankman

HAHA!

There's a catch Brah!, always a catch, my monthly Bill - $258.00 FUCKING LOL!

I got everything unlocked premium wise ($169.99), whole house DVR + 2 extra receivers ($29.99) and mom's (desi) southeast Asian package ($34.99) + taxes ($20+)

Top Bottom