• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

6 - 5 + 2 / 1 x 2 / 6 x 1.5

Math is for losers.

E7Vxy.gif

Quick question: How much time between each pick in the first round?

Each team has its representatives attend the draft. During the draft, one team is always "on the clock." In Round 1, teams have 10 minutes to make their choice (previously 15). The decision time drops to 7 minutes (previously 10) in the second round and 5 minutes in Rounds 3–7. If a team does not make a decision within its allotted time

:)

snesfreak

Banned
You know, maybe I should just use RPG Maker or something for my NFL GAF game.
I'll use the (horrible) SNF theme song for the title screen :jnc :jnc :jnc

bionic77

The last couple pages were very entertaining, all this pony talk is making me want to check out the show!
Outside of a gun to my face I can't think of anything that would motivate me to watch My Little Pony. That shit was lame as fuck even when I was a kid. Next you assholes will start a page about how awesome Gem and the Carebears were.

Fox318

Outside of a gun to my face I can't think of anything that would motivate me to watch My Little Pony. That shit was lame as fuck even when I was a kid. Next you assholes will start a page about how awesome Gem and the Carebears were.

You watched it when you were a kid?

bionic77

You watched it when you were a kid?
Hell no. That shit was for gurls. I watched wrestling, Transformers, GI Joe, and football. All of the cool shit. And I was obsessed with Star Wars.

I don't watch cartoons anymore but I still watch football.

Why doesn't the NFL thread include World Cup talk?

Well,
I think the Dutch are very strong at the moment. Arjen Robben's one of the best out and out wingers (somewhere below CR7 and above Gareth Bale and Antonio Valencia) in the world for me, VDV is always dangerous playing behind the strikers and although Wesley Sneidjer's seemed to have lost a bit of pace, you can never doubt a player of his class to not show up for the big matches.

Of course the Dutch are all German so it's irrelevant.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Outside of a gun to my face I can't think of anything that would motivate me to watch My Little Pony. That shit was lame as fuck even when I was a kid.
I ended up watching it only to find out what was sending everyone into such a rage. Turns out the people making it weren't told it was supposed to suck like the old show.

dschalter

"Sorry Hitokage is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

so much for insta-ignoring every single person with a pony avatar. :(

Top Bottom