• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

GQman2121

Banned
ApkETjwCEAAvUYd.jpg

ApkE6xnCMAIiUEm.jpg

Nakazato

If i see a all white with a lil purple jersey for the ravens im gonna flip my shit and dont get me started with a white helmet

edit @GQ: BLACK AND PURPLE UNIS YES PLEASE. No more waiting for Black out games :')

Edit 2: OH SHIT BUBBLE JACKETS.

eznark

Banned
Those sweatshirts are fucking RAD. I'm wearing one right now (obv without an NFL logo) and it is pretty much the best.

GQman2121

Banned
If i see a all white with a lil purple jersey for the ravens im gonna flip my shit and dont get me started with a white helmet

edit @GQ: BLACK AND PURPLE UNIS YES PLEASE

Yes. Black as our default away uni would be highly preferred!

Ray Rice is our rep at the unveiling too.

krzy123

https://twitter.com/#!/JimIrsay/status/187178027371859968

I'm guessing that RG3 doesn't even want to entertain the idea that the Colts will pick someone other than Luck. Or he just really prefers playing for the Redskins?

He's isn't doing private workouts for any team.

https://twitter.com/#!/rak98/status/187136682678689792
Brian Orakpo twitter:
At the Nike NFL Launch Event the New Redskins uniform is sweet!!! Will have a pic for I guys later today!

Wonder if actually "new"

eznark said:
:jnc @ you guys expecting every team to have massive changes.
I find it funny they are having a big event about the new uniforms as though they had something significant to reveal. NFL loves its marketing.

bionic77

Since this is GAF I am sure someone here can help me out with a hypothetical.

If we believe his word (and I will fight anyone who doesn't), then Tim Tebow is now 24 years old and has never had sex with a woman. For similar GAF members who have gone so long (whether voluntarily or not, though lets be honest, for non-Tebowers it is always involuntarily) what is that wedding night going to be like Timmy? When that dirty slut does what we, I mean all rational women, have always dreamed of doing, will that take away Timmy's innocence or his supernatural powers?

I just hope that Rex didn't trade for our Timmy so he could force him to have sex with his disgusting wife while Rex masturbates in the corner, probably while simultaneously eating KFC or something equally disgusting.

Top Bottom