• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

She's just all teeth, no proper technique at all there. Also she seems to think blowjobs last for approx 4-5 seconds but im guessing thats more than long enough for you.

yeah i would probably explode in her mouth within a couple seconds. and she can use all the teeth and dry mouth she wants! i'll still enjoy it!

snesfreak

Banned
She'll reply with, "I love scat! can you put me in contact with the French person?" and then attach a pic of herself covered in feces
annie-gagging.gif

Sounds good to me. Let's relive the Superbowl!

Ah yes, that should be fun. I would put that in the same category of fun as being hit by a truck, having FMT take a dump on my chest, being alone in the mens bathroom with Big Ben, getting sex-ed by Eli, living in Germany, watching Community, having Fatman sit on top of me and listening to Larry his life story.

snesfreak

Banned
Ah yes, that should be fun. I would put that in the same category of fun as being hit by a truck, having FMT take a dump on my chest, being alone in the mens bathroom with Big Ben, getting sex-ed by Eli, living in Germany, watching Community, having Fatman sit on top of me and listening to Larry his life story.
omfg_david_caruso_fuck_you.gif

Top Bottom