• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

MechDX

Uh...
You know, posts like that are why gaming side is a fucking shithole.

It's not 7 year old technology.

What he said is true though. Who buys a multi-platform game on the Wii over 360 or PS3? I see no reason why next gen would be any different.

eznark

Banned

pic-dump-144-2.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That was a pathetic display by the Netherlands.

Oh well at least Ronaldo will provide me some glorious entertainment in a little bit.

squicken

Poor Dutchie. Seems like his team needed that game in a tough group. When they blew that chance when the Danish goalie just gave the ball away you could tell it wasn't going to be their day

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Reminded me of Pats - Giants where the inferior team stayed with them and the "juggernauts" couldn't deal with it, getting completely frustrated and eventually just looking like a total shell of themselves.

Milchjon

Yeah definitely been living out of a ghetto hotel this past week with no internet has been soul crushing.

Grats and good luck.

Useless rant time: I fucking hate people who can never shut up about work/university. Two of my friends are like that, and as someone who sometimes just likes to shut off, I've just about had enough of it. I just wanna watch a fucking game and have a few beers, not hear about your workplace.

My current peer group is the worst peer group. I always think it's just me, but then I hang out with old friends and their peer groups and it's so much easier. Can't wait to have my degree and get out of this place and hopefully even line of work.

squicken

Grats and good luck.

Useless rant time: I fucking hate people who can never shut up about work/university. Two of my friends are like that, and as someone who sometimes just likes to shut off, I've just about had enough of it. I just wanna watch a fucking game and have a few beers, not hear about your workplace.

My current peer group is the worst peer group. I always think it's just me, but then I hang out with old friends and their peer groups and it's so much easier. Can't wait to have my degree and get out of this place and hopefully even line of work.

Men who talk too much during a sports hangout about non-sports should be shot.

I think Heat will win by double digits. Celtics looked like garbage in G6 and Stern wants Lebron vs. Durant.

Also Germany needs to win this. Fuck Renaldo.

Edit: yesssssssssss

Milchjon! Finally a goal!

I think Heat will win by double digits. Celtics looked like garbage in G6 and Stern wants Lebron vs. Durant.

Also Germany needs to win this. Fuck Renaldo.

Edit: yesssssssssss

Eh Celtics were due for a stinker with the way they had been playing and shooting. Tonight's game will be pretty close.

squicken

The Germans seem like they win every jump ball. I know that's not the term, but as a novice it stood out since they decided to stop trying once they went up. All they did to keep their lead was just win all those corner kicks on defense

squicken

http://i.imgur.com/QMHde.gif[/MG]

It's amazing how a team with Ronaldo and Nani don't even bother attacking until they're down 1-0 with 20 minutes to go.

It's like NFL teams trying to "establish the run". So god damn stupid.[/QUOTE]

That guy played well I thought. He had some nice passes and his teammates just didn't score. But it was really annoying hearing the announcers mention his name constantly. I wonder if in Euroland the commentators constantly suck off the stars, even when they aren't part of the action

[quote="MechDX, post: 38713999"]Not a generalization. Look at 3rd party sales on same titles. It is absolutely true.[/QUOTE]

That's kind of what I thought as well. And I was really basing that on our Nintendo fans here. ez and bionic and others expressed no interest in anything non-first party

Milchjon

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

Still, you guys should hear all those cars honking all over the city. People cheering, too. Unique German Culture!
I can't be arsed to look up that TM thingy. Also, yesterday the Russians tdid the same thing, but who cares.

Also, I'm sorry Dutch. Your guys not making the goal pissed me off.

If that's the game we should all get banned for being insensitive to Tammy Brady
I think he actually is a transsexual though and will continue to believe he is until I get definitive proof. Brady has done a lot for transgender rights in the last 5 years though, good on him. Good Effort, Good job.

Top Bottom