• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Just bought a bunch of games on Steam.

Need to buy a 360 controller or a proper mouse.
Good man.

Are there more deals going on?
Silly question, I know. there are always sales.

Amazon's digital downloads are great too. I've found I use them more often recently and they have as good or better sales. Plus you can choose the directory to download/install to unlike steam for some inexplicable reason.

EAT A BAG OF DICKS! WE SHOULD HAVE WON! WE WERE THE DOMINAT TEAM ALL GAME QND DESERVED TWO PENALTIES! FUVKING DANISH PEOPLE AND THEIR
SHITTY SOCCER TEAM! WE WILL REDEEM OUSELVES! WE WILL NOT GO QUITELY INTO THE NIGHT! WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO LIVE ON! WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE! TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR FUTURE EUROPEAB CHAMPIONSHIP!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRR

cdyhybrid

EAT A BAG OF DICKS! WE SHOULD HAVE WON! WE WERE THE DOMINAT TEAM ALL GAME QND DESERVED TWO PENALTIES! FUVKING DANISH PEOPLE AND THEIR
SHITTY SOCCER TEAM! WE WILL REDEEM OUSELVES! WE WILL NOT GO QUITELY INTO THE NIGHT! WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO LIVE ON! WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE! TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR FUTURE EUROPEAB CHAMPIONSHIP!

It's ok. At least the Patriots have a woman at QB and a high-school level defense. And the Giants are still in the NFL.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

norwood-misses-field-goal-in-superbowl.jpg

squicken

That was poorly executed Dutch. You need to make it longer. The first two paragraphs you spend trying to convince everyone your team captain isn't as bad as everyone says. Then another couple of paragraphs where you start to convince yourself that the team captain is actually really good. The final paragraph is the flourish of dick eating and not giving fucks

MechDX

for implying that a woman was a transsexual.. I was being sexist/insensitive. Not disputing it - two weeks.

DAMN! We are all basically fucked then.

That's kind of what I thought as well. And I was really basing that on our Nintendo fans here. ez and bionic and others expressed no interest in anything non-first party

You buy a Nintendo console to play Nintendo games and Imagine babiez.

That was poorly executed Dutch. You need to make it longer. The first two paragraphs you spend trying to convince everyone your team captain isn't as bad as everyone says. Then another couple of paragraphs where you start to convince yourself that the team captain is actually really good. The final paragraph is the flourish of dick eating and not giving fucks

I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!

IT'S STILL IN OUR HANDS! SNEIJDER PLAYED ONE HELL OF A GAME AND SO DID ARJEN FUCKING ROBBEN! HATERS CAN SUCK IT! WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE! THIS WAS A FUCKING WAKE UP CALL! SHOWING US THAT WE ARE MORTAL! BUT WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
WE WILL GET OVER THIS LOSS AND WIN THIS GODDAMN CHAMPIONSHIP! WE LOST TODAY BECAUSE THE REF WEARS DENMARK PAJAMAS AT NIGHT AND DOESN'T WANT THE BEST TEAM TO WIN! WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! WE WILL SHOW THE ALL OF YOU THAT WE CAN WIN THIS!

OUR TIME IS NOW!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

squicken

The only legal sports bet I ever made was when the Devils closed out the Stars, so go Devils! And really, are there any Kings fans who know anything about the team other than Gretzky and Raiders cap alternative?

edit: That's the spirit Dutch! You still control your destiny, and both Portugal and Germany looked pretty beatable in my completely uninformed opinion

Junie12

I hate it when the Heat win, my fucking neighbors are loud as fuck and I feel like punching them right now >_<

But I know better, hopefully Oklahoma shuts up these lifelongs. I don't want to imagine how crazy it will be if the Heat win it all..

squicken

I hate it when the Heat win, my fucking neighbors are loud as fuck and I feel like punching them right now >_<

But I know better, hopefully Oklahoma shuts up these lifelongs. I don't want to imagine how crazy it will be if the Heat win it all..

The thing about lifelongs and frontrunners is they always win. Best prepare yourself.

cdyhybrid

There are more OKC lifelongs than Heat lifelongs now. I can guarantee you that.

squicken

He's just a bitter Sonics fan. I know that feel

What there are are probably more people who hate Miami than there are people who are really fans of either team, so it will be pretty pro-OKC. But most of them probably couldn't find Oklahoma on a map

G-Fex

I've decided, my football team is and has always been the Patriots. I just never got into Football before.

I am now ready for whenever Football season starts.

squicken

I've decided, my football team is and has always been the . I just never got into Football before.

I am now ready for whenever Football season starts.

Are you they guy who was trying to find a team? If you are that guy you need to edit your post and reconsider about every decision you've made in your life up until this point. Below is a list of a teams you can't choose. We're not being rude. You just chosen a team that a lot of front runners go with. Choose any other team and be embraced as a brother

Packers
Steelers
Patriots
Giants
Bears
Cowboys

G-Fex

Are you they guy who was trying to find a team? If you are that guy you need to edit your post and reconsider about every decision you've made in your life up until this point. Here is a list of a teams you can't choose. We're not being rude. You just chosen a team that a lot of front runners go with. Choose any other team and be embraced as a brother

Packers
Steelers
Patriots
Giants
Bears
Cowboys

I've always liked the Patriots though :\

I'm still looking for a baseball team.

Since you're right, I'll go with Denver then.

Drakeon

I've always liked the Patriots though :\

I'm still looking for a baseball team.

Since you're right, I'll go with Denver then.

Why would you even ask if you already have a team from the sounds of it?

Just accept the fact that if you post here, everyone will actively be rooting for whichever team you play against (it doesn't matter who it is, assuming you are indeed a pats fan). Some of us may root for you when you play Pittsburgh, but thats it. Most would just like both to lose in a situation like the Steelers vs the Patriots.

This will continue for as long as the Patriots have Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck (possibly after).

My big hope is that the 3 consoles can stave off piracy for a good while. I really think that is a bigger killer than sales age or PC gamers ever want to admit. If the PC had better ways of stopping piracy, I think it wouldn't be an afterthought for publishers

There'll always be piracy but unfortunately technology has made it easier. That being said you want to fan the flames of consumerism, not put out the fire of piracy.

Publishers need to adapt to a changing market. No reason that most games should cost $60, for example.

Until something like Steam happens for consoles, piracy will only continue to rise.

Are you they guy who was trying to find a team? If you are that guy you need to edit your post and reconsider about every decision you've made in your life up until this point. Below is a list of a teams you can't choose. We're not being rude. You just chosen a team that a lot of front runners go with. Choose any other team and be embraced as a brother

Packers
Steelers
Patriots
Giants
Bears
Cowboys

The Bears? Never considered them a frontrunner team.

squicken

The Bears? Never considered them a frontrunner team.

They're considered a national team. No matter how much they suck, the league makes sure to put them on primetime a few games a year. I probably should have added the Saints, but they'll be getting reamed all year so he would have earned his fanship.

Top Bottom