• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Post more .gifs of german women.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Pretty sure she's Irish!

Here's a Russian one! Russia was a part of Germany, so pretty sure that that counts.

nyasha_gif_500.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If I ever meet Damon Lindelof, I'm going to kick him in the testicles so hard, even Tom Brady will feel bad for him.

jakncoke

Banned
*goes to apt to check it out few days ago*

oldbitch: I think you're going to be my choice
me: outstanding, I hope so

*several days pass*

today,

*oldbitchcall*

oldbitch: its unfortunate i rented the apt out to someone else
*mygf* yes..yes it is
oldbitch: uh huh

*hangs up*

Ænima

How 'bout them OTAs huh!
Well according to the stories I have read:

RGIII is amazing
All of our rookies are ahead of the curve
All of our veterans are revitalized and prepared for the best seasons of their careers

I am sure these are unbiased and truly accurate reports of the Redskins OTAs, and not at all the typical fluff pieces that every team in the NFL gets written for them.

Milchjon

Ænima;38746800 said:
Well according to the stories I have read:

RGIII is amazing
All of our rookies are ahead of the curve
All of our veterans are revitalized and prepared for the best seasons of their careers

I am sure these are unbiased and truly accurate reports of the Redskins OTAs, and not at all the typical fluff pieces that every team in the NFL gets written for them.

Well, but did you see them gloves?

*goes to apt to check it out few days ago*

oldbitch: I think you're going to be my choice
me: outstanding, I hope so

*several days pass*

today,

*oldbitchcall*

oldbitch: its unfortunate i rented the apt out to someone else
*mygf* yes..yes it is
oldbitch: uh huh

*hangs up*

You're still with her?

bionic77

Which movie should I watch first on BluRay: Avengers or Prometheus? I assumed it was the latter but GAF is making me second guess myself.

Ænima

Which movie should I watch first on BluRay: Avengers or Prometheus? I assumed it was the latter but GAF is making me second guess myself.
I enjoyed Prometheus, but Avengers is the better blockbuster movie. I have never been a huge fan of the Alien franchise though.

I'm very frugal when it comes to all my purchases. Less about money and more about time. I have a shitload of things I should be doing other than game anyway.

Depends if you want to get laid that night or not.

Prometheus is flawed but it's more of a thinking mans movie despite some fuckawful writing. Most women won't like it.

The Avengers is a poppy, mindless action movie but has some sharp that is witty writing. Women will like it.

BigAT

Has anyone done any 3-d gaming? The monitors are a bit pricey.

I played Uncharted 3 in 3D for ten minutes on my roommate's 3D TV before I got a headache from the quick cuts and had to turn it off.

For what it's worth though, I hate the 3D trend in general. I opt for 2D movies whenever possible over their 3D counterparts.

squicken

Avengers was more fun. Prometheus was pure eye candy, maybe if you really liked the Alien flicks you would like it better.

I've never seen Prometheus but for eye candy why not just watch Sunshine again and pretend Pinbacker is an xenomorph

Well I've never played on a 120hz monitor, but it sucks on a regular 3DTVs. The problem is the same I imagine: You lose half your brightness. Could be nice with a PC. Never tried that. Neither console has enough power to make it worthwhile. 3D jaggies essentially. We have 2 3DTVs in our house and 0 pair of glasses

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I played Uncharted 3 in 3D for ten minutes on my roommate's 3D TV before I got a headache from the quick cuts and had to turn it off.

For what it's worth though, I hate the 3D trend in general. I opt for 2D movies whenever possible over their 3D counterparts.

I like 3d when it's not forced. Just film movies with 3d cameras, don't do it in post, don't make up some bullshit, just be natural. I thought the 3d Spider-Man trailer looked like the 3d would be the only reason to watch said movie.

chuckddd said:
Yep. Tons. On the PS3, 360 and PC. Not a fan of 3D in films but I enjoy it quite a bit on the gaming side. Most recently I played through Silent Hill Downpour and Child of Eden in 3D.

bionic77

Are you guys saying you were not huge fans of the first two Aliens movies?

That gets a huge WTF from me. Two of the best sci fi movies ever. I could be wrong but I think I will like Prometheus better but then I am burned out on comic book movies.

Prometheus pissed me off. It's dialogue was corny and the storytelling treated the audience like they were retarded.

Dont get me wrong, it was solid. But as a R. Scott movie it severely disappointed me.

Things I hated:

The "This is just my job, I didnt sign on for this" geologist.

The "biologist" who acted like a child and was cooing, "oye baaaybe" at the snake monster

Complete lack of build up. Everything that happened was pretty much resolved 5-10 minutes later.

Things I liked:

David. Interesting character.

Art direction.

The camera work was great for the most part.

I've been waiting for Prometheus since the 6th grade. Alien and Aliens are 2 of my all time favorite movies. Alien 3 was awful, and Resurrection is criminally underrated. I was so enthralled by everything that I blatantly chose to ignore all of your complaints. I will take a deeper look next time I see it (within the next week) and ponder your complaints

But Bucket's complaint is 100% right. That moment almost hurt my feelings

Top Bottom