• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

It's going to be announced at Nintendo's E3 press conference! oh....wait.

There will probably be one this fall. Then there will be another new one in like 5 quarters. Then probably another new one a year after that. Then, Nintendo is going to announce a new handheld which will undergo the same cycle.

You should just wait until right before the comet hits the earth to buy electronics, it's the only way to be sure.

I figured the 3DSXL would be like 5 years off like the original. No big deal, my wife will just inherit the one I bought.

Striker said:
David Diehl caught DWI. Fuckhead.
Moron. Glad no one was hurt. Is too much to ask for him to lose the RT spot because of this? Pretty please?:\

Giants offensive lineman David Diehl allegedly blew a .18 on the Breathalyzer
Again...Moron. Call a cab. Hire a driver.....

Greg

Dude, next season is going to start with the aftermath of old don being back. I'm excited.
I don't need old Don as long as Roger is still Roger.

And I just saw this in the funny picture thread and thought of a certain someone:
sbMBG.jpg

bionic77

"A" is for Against the victim's will...
V is for virgin. Use in a sentence: "My team's starting qb is a 30 year old virgin who pisses his pants when he sees an exposed breast and passes out when he sees their genitals."

"B" is for Big girls need lovin, too!
I am getting the Pats book as well. I am saving it for when they are getting potty trained and will tell them to wipe their asses with the pages!

squicken

They were good in the late 90s early 00s when DM was a teenager and he obviously bandwagoned on.

I can't talk shit because I am a Lakers fan. This also started when I was a kid.

Lots of bandwagon Lakers fans though. I guess you have to respect DM for choosing the hard (shell) path

DMczaf

I got into football through a friend back in 99-00, he was a Bucs fan. I became a Bucs fan. It's been that way ever since.

I grew up in Southern California and hated the Lakers though. FUCK THEM!

Milchjon

When choosing sports allegiances as a kid, I didn't make any sense.

I mainly followed soccer and Formula 1.

In soccer I rooted for Borussia Mönchengladbach. There's no personal connection, they're hundreds of miles away from any place I ever lived, and were successful at one point in the 70s and have pretty much sucked ever since. I think I just liked their colors.

In Formula 1, I was a fan of Jean Alesi, who won a single race in 12 years and is mainly known for running out of gas several times in his career. No one I ever knew was a fan of his, there were German drivers in the race, and I don't even like the French.

cdyhybrid

I grew up in Hawaii, so the biggest (and only) show in town was University of Hawaii football. I had season tickets from the day I was born until I left for college. I'd tailgate every home game with my family and family friends. Moved to Seattle to go to UW and lifelonged all the Seattle teams since I didn't have a rooting interest in any pro teams before that. I'll be a fan of all the Seattle teams for the rest of my life, and I still live here, so I can watch my teams play.

My dad is a Steelers fan though, which is an enormous tragedy.

squicken

I grew up in Hawaii, so the biggest (and only) show in town was University of Hawaii football. I had season tickets from the day I was born until I left for college. I'd tailgate every home game with my family and family friends. Moved to Seattle to go to UW and lifelonged all the Seattle teams since I didn't have a rooting interest in any pro teams before that. I'll be a fan of all the Seattle teams for the rest of my life, and I still live here, so I can watch my teams play.

Dear God why would you move from Hawaii to the NW? I mean it's nice up there but how can you go from always sunny to the suicide skies?

LJ11

When choosing sports allegiances as a kid, I didn't make any sense.

I mainly followed soccer and Formula 1.

In soccer I rooted for Borussia Mönchengladbach. There's no personal connection, they're hundreds of miles away from any place I ever lived, and were successful at one point in the 70s and have pretty much sucked ever since. I think I just liked their colors.

In Formula 1, I was a fan of Jean Alesi, who won a single race in 12 years and is mainly known for running out of gas several times in his career. No one I ever knew was a fan of his, there were German drivers in the race, and I don't even like the French.

No one likes the French.

I've told you guys the reason for my Boston sports allegiance.

Besides that I support ADO Den Haag, the soccer team of The Hague (the city where I live). They're like the Raiders of the Dutch soccer league, but I like them. They aren't the most successful team, pretty much bottom dwellers in the Dutch league, but hey.

And besides that I like Formula 1 as well. Started watching in the years after Ferrari dominated and fell back quite a bit and fell in love with them. The magic of the team, the beauty of their history and their cars and the sheer assholes that they are. The typical Italian arrogance.

And Kimi Raikonnen, the most amazing F1 driver ever.

cdyhybrid

Dear God why would you move from Hawaii to the NW? I mean it's nice up there but how can you go from always sunny to the suicide skies?

I didn't get in to USC, UCLA, or Cal :jnc

UW was my second choice after UCLA, and it worked out well so I'm happy.

That year was particularly bad IIRC because I think the state was going through some budget problems (shocking) so even California kids had trouble getting in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I got into football through a friend back in 99-00, he was a Bucs fan. I became a Bucs fan. It's been that way ever since.

I grew up in Southern California and hated the Lakers though. FUCK THEM!

So if it wasn't for that, you were most likely going to become a Niners, Raiders, or Chargers fan, given what the typical SoCal newcomer football fan ended up going with after the local teams left.

I didn't get in to USC, UCLA, or Cal :jnc

UW was my second choice after UCLA, and it worked out well so I'm happy.

That year was particularly bad IIRC because I think the state was going through some budget problems (shocking) so even California kids had trouble getting in.

Should've applied to UCSD as well.

Tamanon

Banned

Happy King Kamehameha I day!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm jealous of any of you who got forced into your allegiances by parents. My dad only gave a damn about baseball so the Blue Jays are the only team we share.

I remember dancing around his favourite sofa as we watched them win back to back World Series.

Every other team I've picked myself, maybe if I had his guidance I wouldn't be swallowing sadness on a regular when it comes to sports franchises I love.

Top Bottom