• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I've been waiting for Prometheus since the 6th grade. Alien and Aliens are 2 of my all time favorite movies. Alien 3 was awful, and Resurrection is criminally underrated. I was so enthralled by everything that I blatantly chose to ignore all of your complaints. I will take a deeper look next time I see it (within the next week) and ponder your complaints

But Bucket's complaint is 100% right. That moment almost hurt my feelings

I suppose my biggest complaint falls on the film's inability to live up to its potential in so many facets.

Like I said though, I did enjoy it.

whatthefuck4c0b9.gif

Cart = Me

People = Viking-Age depth chart

Cowboy Stadium = A monument to the worst franchise in sports.

squicken

I still can't believe he went to the statehouse wearing a Favre jersey. I'm not sure climbing to the top of Vikes-Age offers much of a view

squicken

Ænima;38760655 said:
Fuck I haven't seen the episode yet and I'm too drunk to watch it now. So many things running through my head on what this spoiler could possibly mean.

Don't worry. I had not watched the last 8 episodes so I could watch them all at once, and did so this weekend. So it's more about the whole season than one episode

I didn't watch any of Game of Thrones so I'll start on that next weekend

Ænima;38746800 said:
Well according to the stories I have read:

RGIII is amazing
All of our rookies are ahead of the curve
All of our veterans are revitalized and prepared for the best seasons of their careers

I am sure these are unbiased and truly accurate reports of the Redskins OTAs, and not at all the typical fluff pieces that every team in the NFL gets written for them.

#SKINSONAMISSION

Has anyone done any 3-d gaming? The monitors are a bit pricey.

I got a 3DTV last year and I fucking love it, I watch movies and game on it all the time.

Every team is headed for the Superbowl out of OTAs.

The Eagles rookies look so good and all the vets are more healthy then they have ever been and everyone came in early and did extra work this off-season. The Eagles got this shit wrapped up this year, the towel boy tweeted yesterday that he has never seen players so focused.

#BIRDSAREGONNASOAR

Talon

Is there a single QB in the league that isn't first to the team facilities every morning, watching tape 'til late in the night?

Maybe Carson Palmer?

3DSXL rumored. I should have waited.

There's been 3DS XL rumors since the day the 3DS released. They're not going to release a new model for a bit. They don't even start making money one every normal 3DS sold until about September AND they're pushing a new console with an expensive tablet controller out the door. 3DS XL by 2014 at the earliest.

eznark

Banned
3DSXL rumored. I should have waited.

It's going to be announced at Nintendo's E3 press conference! oh....wait.

There will probably be one this fall. Then there will be another new one in like 5 quarters. Then probably another new one a year after that. Then, Nintendo is going to announce a new handheld which will undergo the same cycle.

You should just wait until right before the comet hits the earth to buy electronics, it's the only way to be sure.

Top Bottom