• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Slo

Same. Like i dont want to talk to her and think about what we had and what could of been when she's getting bent over and going down on the rest of america.fuck that. no need to pain oneselve

"We'll still be friends" is an emotional parachute.

MechDX

I've never for one moment doubted AJ's work ethic. I just doubt the ligaments and tendons in his legs. If they both are healthy, then yes, they will coast to the division title. I'm not sure how much better than the D can play than they did last year, and they were barely winning games with Yates.

I think Schaub and/or AJ get hurt, the D regresses a bit, and 9-7 Colts take it. I mean they have literally had one good season in 10 years. How can that inspire trust or a gimme for the division?

Everyone seems to forget the D was as good as it was last year with 4 weeks to install the new system(4/3 to a 3/4) and learn what they could. The players and coaches all have stated they were playing just a fraction of the defense for more than half of the season. What happens when they now have a full offseason and a full preseason to implement all of it?

Yates was a 5th round rookie who didnt even suit up until week 8 and yet he still lead them into the playoffs. Keep that in mind when you make these types of opinions.

jakncoke

Banned
Everyone seems to forget the D was as good as it was last year with 4 weeks to install the new system(4/3 to a 3/4) and learn what they could. The players and coaches all have stated they were playing just a fraction of the defense for more than half of the season. What happens when they now have a full offseason and a full preseason to implement all of it?

Yates was a 5th round rookie who didnt even suit up until week 8 and yet he still lead them into the playoffs. Keep that in mind when you make these types of opinions.

You have me convinced Texans next years.. wait next 5 years SB champs. Lets all quit. Texans are too fucking good folks.

Greg

Bucket told me on Facebook that he wanted to be banned.

I'm not sure if that means he asked for it, or made bad posts and he's using that as an excuse, but he said he wanted to be.

jakncoke

Banned
Alex Wagner ‏@Wagszilla
See ya in August, GAF. I have to get in my off-season workouts.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

#1stworldproblems

cant run and post on gaf at the same time.

LukeSmith

I am so glad the Texans organization did the right thing and extended Gary Kubiak's contract.

What a great coach he totally earned it

Fox318

I am so glad the Texans organization did the right thing and extended Gary Kubiak's contract.

What a great coach he totally earned it

3AGbM.jpg

bionic77

Ha, I actually do post while I'm running sometimes.
I can't post and exercise at the same time (or else it ends up being a shitty workout), but I post and read GAF all the time thanks to the iPhone.

It sucks posting on the iPhone though. Reading is just fine thanks to the mobile app, which is amazing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GAF poll. If you were dumped by your gf would you a) keep in contact or b) move on and forget about her? I'd move on. My gf says im a dick and on the brink of breaking up with me for awhile said she'd still want to keep in touch and check how im doing and she'll always care for me. I retorted if you'll always care for me then why ever break up. I was like if you ever dump me im dropping you from my mind. She got upset about this, so gaf. Is it normal to keep in touch with ex's? Personally im like fuck that, moving on. You either dumped me or I dumped you for a possibly good reason No reason to continue a social relationship.

Move on and forget about her.

In my experience with myself and friends it's so much better that way. Two of my best friends tend to have problems moving on and keep talking to their old exes and just getting pissed off about it and causing themselves heartache.

GAF poll. If you were dumped by your gf would you a) keep in contact or b) move on and forget about her? I'd move on. My gf says im a dick and on the brink of breaking up with me for awhile said she'd still want to keep in touch and check how im doing and she'll always care for me. I retorted if you'll always care for me then why ever break up. I was like if you ever dump me im dropping you from my mind. She got upset about this, so gaf. Is it normal to keep in touch with ex's? Personally im like fuck that, moving on. You either dumped me or I dumped you for a possibly good reason No reason to continue a social relationship.

Drop her. Ex girlfriends as friends is a universally poor idea.

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'

Milchjon

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'

Is that your advice to jakncoke?
Or your reaction to the game last night?
Or are you singing me a song for my birthday? (very fitting, I must say, but 30 minutes late)
Or just general drunkenness?
Or, worst of all, have you been watching Glee?

Confusing behavior, indeed.

Edit: Snes, the verse is surprisingly accurate, almost perfect. The chorus is hilariously bad.

Is that your advice to jakncoke?
Or your reaction to the game last night?
Or are you singing me a song for my birthday? (very fitting, I must say, but 30 minutes late)
Or just general drunkenness?
Or, worst of all, have you been watching Glee?

Confusing behavior, indeed.

Edit: Snes, the verse is surprisingly accurate, almost perfect. The chorus is hilariously bad.

You shut your mouth! I don't want to talk to you.

If somebody else asked these questions I would answer like this :

1. My advice to JnC was to focus on his school, if she is an distraction I would say call it quits.
2. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT LAST NIGHT! EAT A BAG OF DICKS!
3. I would congratulate this other person.
4. I ain't drunk. For now at least.
5. Why would I have to watch Glee to enjoy me some Journey?

squicken

trying to play max payne 3. soooo clunky. i got used to that with their other stuff, but it's completely wrong for the max payne series

Clean break. I had an ex try to get in touch with me on FB and I was like "fuck that."

If we are talking about 3 things that can improve the 49ers offense, one of those things needs to be "replaced QB", or the other two are meaningless

yeah a 90 rated QB is pretty awful. wish we had a superstar like bradford and his 70 qb rating. sam had almost 3 times as many turnovers as alex in about half the games.... lolololllllllllllllll good luck with your franchise qb!

as for alex, he doesn't need to be elite. he is far and away the best QB in the division and has already proven he can win in the playoffs. sounds like u mad that our #1 pick is finally panning out while bradford probably won't be on the rams in 2 years because he sucks so much dick

Colasante

yeah a 90 rated QB is pretty awful. wish we had a superstar like bradford and his 70 qb rating. sam had almost 3 times as many turnovers as alex in about half the games.... lolololllllllllllllll good luck with your franchise qb!

as for alex, he doesn't need to be elite. he is far and away the best QB in the division and has already proven he can win in the playoffs. sounds like u mad that our #1 pick is finally panning out while bradford probably won't be on the rams in 2 years because he sucks so much dick

Let's be honest. There is a 0% chance that Alex Smith is on the 49ers in 2 years.

squicken

The more likely scenario is that both of them suck and that Harbaugh is an awesome coach who doesn't have any other alternative but to play Alex. Neither player will be on his team in 2015

edit: What Stanley Kubrick said

The more likely scenario is that both of them suck and that Harbaugh is an awesome coach who doesn't have any other alternative but to play Alex. Neither player will be on his team in 2015

edit: What Stanley Kubrick said

don't group alex with bradford until bradford posts a winning record and wins a playoff game by himself!

on the plus side for you, you guys will probably have 2 top 10 picks again next year so you can draft 2 more defensive lineman

squicken

don't group alex with bradford until bradford posts a winning record and wins a playoff game by himself!

on the plus side for you, you guys will probably have 2 top 10 picks again next year so you can draft 2 more defensive lineman

Radio and press people are trying to sell crap like Jason Smith really is going to be good this time. At least Fisher and Snead will not blow the high picks

edit: Vita is less than a year old and can't sell more than 60k units? No reason to buy that now. They'll abandon it soon enough

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looking at Cities XL because it's $10 on steam. I really like the description.

Cities XL 2012 is the new version of the famous City Builder, which allows you to build, develop and connect together cities of all sizes and types on Cities XL planet. To build your cities, the version 2012 now offers a huge choice of nearly 1.

As a SimCity fan, should I pick it up, or will I hate it?

Top Bottom