• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Dutch Patriot said:
Worst Father- Antonio Cromartie
Best father - Tom Brady

Best without shirt - 1a. TEBOW 1b. Tom Brady
Worst without shirt - Matt Stafford or Donald Penn

Best coach who is also an actor - Omar Epps
Best coach - Bill Belichick

Best looking player in league history - Tom Brady
Most perfect hair - Tom Brady
Prettiest smile - Tom Brady
Best arms - Tim Tebow
Best at owning the Patriots - Eli Manning

Dutch Patriot said:
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU MEAN OLD MAN!

You're my least favorite Gaffer now, Milchjon went up one spot.
Awww...but I like Germans!

EDIT: Installing Max Payne 3. Picked it up on sale for $39. Here's hoping it's good...

Godslay

Banned
Wow that sounds awesome! :eek:

Perfect for a football junkie like myself, I am so getting Game Rewind this year.

I had it last year. Pretty good for watching games out of my area, as well as for making gifs. The coach's film sounds pretty interesting.

It's too bad that they can't bundle everything together into an ultimate streaming package that includes the live games, rewind, and coaches film.

squicken

They also have a 39.99 package without 22 and no postseason. So you kind of are paying more for 22, the website also has it listed as 69.99, maybe I'm missing something.

I need to learn how to capture and edit video.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=1&ttp=3&icampaign=Prod_GR_Nav#featurecoach

Edit: You should have access to rewind if you purchase Sunday Ticket. MLB does it right.

They raised the price. Within 2 hours of Deadspin initially posting the story that the all 22 was available, they raised the price $10. It might be $100 by the time the season starts

Fox318

DPISV.jpg

So is cheating

I understand that you Steelers fans love to talk about that stuff, but explain to me why Kraft is a bad owner besides the sorry ass 'HE ALLOWES A CHEATER TO COACH HIS TEAM' yadayadayada.

He turned a shit stain of a franchise around to one of the biggest franchises in sports.

I understand that you Steelers fans love to talk about that stuff, but explain to me why Kraft is a bad owner besides the sorry ass 'HE ALLOWES A CHEATER TO COACH HIS TEAM' yadayadayada.

He turned a shit stain of a franchise around to one of the biggest franchises in sports.

Let's use my dead wife as motivation.

squicken

If I'm an old ass billionaire, every night I'm falling asleep underneath a different hot 20 year old. I'll pay for her college. Warren Buffett has the right idea

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm like 50 hours into Dragon's Dogma (sidequests make this game long). Worth every damn penny, most fun I've had with gaming since like Saints Row 3 and a lot more enjoyable than other games of its ilk, although I should probably get around to playing Dark Souls some day. An utter shame the game flopped so hard sales wise.

LJ11

I'm like 50 hours into Dragon's Dogma (sidequests make this game long). Worth every damn penny, most fun I've had with gaming since like Saints Row 3 and a lot more enjoyable than other games of its ilk, although I should probably get around to playing Dark Souls some day. An utter shame the game flopped so hard sales wise.

From watching videos it never really grabbed me, I definitely want to play it though. Co-op would've been great. Seems much different than the Souls franchise.

I'm almost done with Dark Souls, it's a great game, you should definitely check it out. I've been going through it pretty slowly over the last 2-3 months, I took my sweet time. Got lucky with a good weapon drop early in the game, I should probably fool around with more weapon types. It's a great game though, definitely check it out, online stuff is cool too.

I want an HD Monster Hunter, but that's never going to happen.

From watching videos it never really grabbed me, I definitely want to play it though. Co-op would've been great. Seems much different than the Souls franchise.

I'm almost done with Dark Souls, it's a great game, you should definitely check it out. I've been going through it pretty slowly over the last 2-3 months, I took my sweet time. Got lucky with a good weapon drop early in the game, I should probably fool around with more weapon types. It's a great game though, definitely check it out, online stuff is cool too.

I want an HD Monster Hunter, but that's never going to happen.

How is Dark Souls different from Demon Soul's? I found the combat in Demon clunky and they level design very basic. I just wanted to go back to MH playing Demon's Souls.

I just tried to fire up Lord of the Rings: War in the North. I fell asleep in the first 10 minutes. When I finally did reach a battle the combat is horrifyingly bad.

What happened to Snowblind?

How is Dark Souls different from Demon Soul's? I found the combat in Demon clunky and they level design very basic. I just wanted to go back to MH playing Demon's Souls.

dark souls is open world and demons souls isn't. everything else is basically the same although there is no magic bar in dark souls (you just have a limited # you can use each magic spell and then you have to refill it at save points throughout the world)

i liked demons souls better than dark though

“Real sh-t? Real sh-t?” Winslow said. ”Greg Schiano came over there [and said], ‘Toes on the line! Toes on the line!’ Blowing the whistle. You can’t laugh. You can’t joke around. So I decided not to go to OTAs.”

The Bucs version was/is that they decided that Winslow shouldn’t come to OTAs. Either way, it looks like the decision was made, regardless of who made it, based on interactions during Phase 2 of the offseason program. And it’s likely that Winslow’s reluctance to embrace the new coaching staff was a factor in the decision, regardless of who made it.

“They got my man [Raheem Morris] up out of there,” Winslow said. ”I was loyal to him. I’d take a bullet for that dude. So I had to roll, man.”

Winslow said Morris wasn’t a “company coach,” but a player’s coach. ”They fired the wrong dude up there,” Winslow said.

lulz

RBH

“They got my man [Raheem Morris] up out of there,” Winslow said. ”I was loyal to him. I’d take a bullet for that dude. So I had to roll, man.”

Winslow said Morris wasn’t a “company coach,” but a player’s coach. ”They fired the wrong dude up there,” Winslow said.
raheem-morris-093010.jpg

DMczaf

Because Winslow was pissed that Schiano wouldn't let him keep his practice schedule. Which is to say, he never practiced. Ever.

Winslow is a little bitch, fuck him.
That having been said, I hope he scores on the 49ers a few times.

winslow has scored a grand total of 0 TD's against the 49ers in his career. i'm not even sure if he had a catch in our 48-3 obliteration of your shitty team. i doubt he'll do much with the seachickens against us either :D

squicken

Winslow is a tool and an awful malcontent, but I'm still not sure Schiano's college stuff is going to work with professional athletes. Parcells and Belichick aren't aren't drill instructors; they know how to get in the heads of their players and get them to bust their ass. Schiano seems to think he can do a Vince Lombardi routine

edit: I'm not going to fight with the Apple crowd in the big thread, but I don't get the argument that MS is late to the tablet and phone segment. That's like saying GM was late to the automobile market. Tablets and smartphones will be with us a long time, and MS can always buy itself into the market. Now it may suck. I have no faith in them to pull it off and am curious to see what they do. But it's still silly to say "too late"

Winslow is a tool and an awful malcontent, but I'm still not sure Schiano's college stuff is going to work with professional athletes. Parcells and Belichick aren't aren't drill instructors; they know how to get in the heads of their players and get them to bust their ass. Schiano seems to think he can do a Vince Lombardi routine

that's why harbaugh has been great. he has experience as an NFL assistant coach and a college head coach and he combines the best of both worlds to create some type of super coach which will lead his team to multiple superbowl blow outs

DMczaf

that's why harbaugh has been great. he has experience as an NFL assistant coach and a college head coach and he combines the best of both worlds to create some type of super coach which will lead his team to multiple superbowl blow outs

Until he loses, then he turns into just another douchebag. Front runner coach.

Milchjon

BB actually gave them the last afternoon of the traing camp off yesterday, even without a big boned man catching a punt before.

I think it's a sign he's become senile and soft. It's all over now, well be the next Browns. :-(

squicken

Mack Brown shelters his players. They all hit the NFL a little fragile.

How was this not posted? Harbaugh is flat out insane. I have not read a more nuts offseason interview this year. There's too much awesome to try and bold so I'll just give the best line b/c the interview is full of great stuff like this

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/67679/character-assassination-in-diabolical-world

Jim Harbaugh said:
If my life depended on somebody catching something, or my children's life depended on somebody catching something, I would bring in Michael Crabtree to fill that role.

Top Bottom