• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Colasante

I can envision a scenario in which the Browns release Colt McCoy and he joins the Packers, and in 3 years, after a decent performance or two while Rodgers is out, he becomes the next Kolb/Flynn, and the the Browns end up trading a 2nd to get him back. Sounds impossible, but I wouldn't put it past the Browns.

squicken

Apparently, JPP is up to 295 lbs. at the moment. He'll probably drop to 285 or so after camp. Excite.

The DL coach for the Rams was the DL coach for the Giants in '07. Said that Tuck, Osi and Strahan were playing in the 260 range that season. Kind of shocking to hear since Tuck was dropping inside

Apparently, JPP is up to 295 lbs. at the moment. He'll probably drop to 285 or so after camp. Excite.

fat bastard will eat himself out of the league within a couple years. he wishes he was even half the player aldon is!

cUwry.gif

squicken

I never noticed that gif was against the Rams. Two lineman laying on the ground and Dahl turning to yell at that useless fuck Jason Brown. Seems about right.

I never noticed that gif was against the Rams. Two lineman laying on the ground and Dahl turning to yell at that useless fuck Jason Brown. Seems about right.

that game was so bad for their offensive line i honestly felt sorry for the rams in the 4th quarter. it was to the point where we could have given them the ball with 1st and 10 at our 30 and all they need is a FG and i would be confident we would push them out of fg range.

one of the most pathetic performances by an offensive line that i've ever seen and i've seen plenty from the niners in the past 10 years. that is why i was baffled when the rams didn't go o-line in the draft but we'll see

squicken

that game was so bad for their offensive line i honestly felt sorry for the rams in the 4th quarter. it was to the point where we could have given them the ball with 1st and 10 at our 30 and all they need is a FG and i would be confident we would push them out of fg range.

one of the most pathetic performances by an offensive line that i've ever seen and i've seen plenty from the niners in the past 10 years. that is why i was baffled when the rams didn't go o-line in the draft but we'll see

You are right about that. I think that's the game where Feeley and Clemens had season ending injuries. They really needed to turn over 99% of the roster, which couldn't be done in one offseason.

I'll say in fairness that both tackles in that game were from off the street. The only guy returning from the gif is Dahl, who is decent enough. But considering the two starting OTs are Saffold and Smith, it's still going to be bad. I think Saffold can eventually be a below average NFL right tackle, and Jason Smith could be a below average traffic cone. But that's just b/c your top tier traffic cones don't false start and hold all the time

squicken said:
The DL coach for the Rams was the DL coach for the Giants in '07.
Waufle's your DL coach? I thought he was in Oakland?

JPP played at about 280 last season (though he was listed in at 270). Curious to see if the coaches want him to lose some of that added muscle to gain speed. Though reports are he's still faster than hell even with that much weight.

squicken said:
Why did he leave NY?
He was fired alongside with Bill Sheridan after the '09 debacle. He was a sacrificial lamb by Coughlin really. Used to send a message to the players on defense that had given up that season. Waufle was VERY popular amongst the defensive line players so when he was let go, it was pretty much open season...

He's a damn good coach, though. I wasn't a fan of his being let go when it happened.

squicken

He was fired alongside with Bill Sheridan after the '09 debacle. He was a sacrificial lamb by Coughlin really. Used to send a message to the players on defense that had given up that season. Waufle was VERY popular amongst the defensive line players so when he was let go, it was pretty much open season...

He's a damn good coach, though. I wasn't a fan of his being let go when it happened.

The Giants have been quitting on Coughlin for 7 years now. Why was that year different?

Striker

The DL coach for the Rams was the DL coach for the Giants in '07. Said that Tuck, Osi and Strahan were playing in the 260 range that season. Kind of shocking to hear since Tuck was dropping inside
I know Strahan definitely was smaller then. Tuck was assuredly the biggest, probably at 265 then or so.

The Giants have been quitting on Coughlin for 7 years now. Why was that year different?
The defense was wrecked as soon as Kenny Phillips went out and they had to start guys like Aaron Rouse, Michael Johnson and C.C. Brown at Safety. What a joke.

He is 100% right that they should protect defenseless players no matter what side of the ball they play. Of course an Eagle said it though so you cant agree with it.
Shit happens all the time. I can understand protecting QB's on blindeside hits or punters or kickers, but you're talking about an athletic, 250 lb. fast DE. He was mad because he got chipped and fell on his ass because the Bears TE knocked him down. He's a baby.

bionic77

Striker where you for or against Hines when he was knocking linebackers and lineman on their ass before they changed the rules to protect the defense from him?

MechDX

http://www.battleredblog.com/2012/6...tend-gm-rick-smith-and-head-coach-gary-kubiak

It took longer than any Texans fan would have liked, but Smith and Kubiak have built and developed a deep roster that has a Super Bowl window open for the Texans. In his six years as head coach, Kubiak has a 47-49 career record with a 1-1 playoff record. The record isn’t indicative of the job he did during last year’s division championship run, which had him keeping a locker room together as injuries depleted their ranks.

For those who like making comparisons, Bill Belichick had a 41-55 record at this point in his career while also going 1-1 in the playoffs. In his seventh coaching season, Belichick led New England to a Super Bowl championship. I’m not saying, but I’m just saying.

Schaub will go down week 6 and Yates will lead us to a Superbowl victory. Book it!

He's an amazing specimen, he really is.

Too bad he's on the Giants, good thing we have the new JPP and his name is Chandler!

775625e28c3811e1abb01231381b65e3_7_large.jpg

BOOOM!

http://www.battleredblog.com/2012/6...tend-gm-rick-smith-and-head-coach-gary-kubiak

Schaub will go down week 6 and Yates will lead us to a Superbowl victory. Book it!

Schaub ain't no Bledsoe, Yates ain't no Brady.

#COWSCANDREAMTOO

MechDX

Schaub ain't no Bledsoe, Yates ain't no Brady.

#COWSCANDREAMTOO

Thank god! Yates has testosterone and his man card.

Why are you so threatened? Your deal with the devil has expired and your run is over.

You can become like the Cowboy fans and live in the past with your old glory. It all ends December 10th 2012.

Thank god! Yates has testosterone and his man card.

Why are you so threatened? Your deal with the devil has expired and your run is over.

You can become like the Cowboy fans and live in the past with your past glory. It all ends December 10th 2012.

Our run would have still been going on and we would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those meddling Giants!

Slo

Looks like at the moment Oher is our LT congrats to all the teams that will play us. Special Congrats to the following players

demarcus ware
jason babin
james harrison
troy polamalu
brian orakpo
JPP
Tuck
Osi

you will have 3 extra sacks this year this is our present to you

What happened to McKinnie? Did he assault a nightclub bouncer again, or did he eat himself to 400 pounds?

MechDX

Our run would have still been going on and we would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those meddling Giants!

Bekichick+Satan.jpg

VS.

wadesaint.jpg

Good always wins in the end. And on that day Bum reached down and blessed the Texans. I shall give you my son and he shall bestow upon you a defense that can not be contained. they shall slay the devil in the AFC.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looks like at the moment Oher is our LT congrats to all the teams that will play us. Special Congrats to the following players

demarcus ware
jason babin
james harrison
troy polamalu
brian orakpo
JPP
Tuck
Osi

you will have 3 extra sacks this year this is our present to you

But I watched a movie once about this guy and he's scored a 97 on protective instincts.

You mean he can't pretend that Flacco owns a few dozen taco bells in Memphis?!

jakncoke

Banned
Where he stands,

Attempts

Emmitt Smith 4,409
Walter Payton 3,838
Curtis Martin 3,518
Jerome Bettis 3,479
LT 3,179

Yards

Emmitt Smith 18,355
Walter Payton 16,726
Barry Sanders 15,269
Curtis Martin 14,101
LT 13,684

Rushing TD

Emmitt Smith 164
LT 145

Total TDS

Jerry Rice 208
Emmitt Smith 175
LT 162

Yards from Scrimmage

Jerry Rice 23,540
Emmitt Smith 21,579
Walter Payton 21,264
Marshal Faulk 19,154
LT 18,456

methodman

Banned
That 200 TD mark set by the best NFL player ever, Jerry Rice, might be one of his hardest records to break. 30+ better then 2nd place is insane, lol

That 200 TD mark set by the best NFL player ever, Jerry Rice, might be one of his hardest records to break. 30+ better then 2nd place is insane, lol

the TD's and the yardage records will just be insanely hard to break. i honestly don't think they will ever be broken because you would need so many things to go your way production and health wise.... its just too unlikely

Top Bottom