• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

McCoy told the Tampa Tribune that he never had a coach show him proper tackling technique until he started playing for Schiano this offseason.

“We do a tackling circuit before every practice, and I’ve never done anything like that before,” McCoy said. “I realize now that, before, I was just playing football. Now, I’m really learning how to tackle and I think it’s going to help me a lot.”

raheem-morris-tampa-bay-buccaneers-nfl.jpg

honestly the similarities between him and singletary are scary. and as it turns out, the similarities between the bucs and niners maybe similar..... but only if the bucs go 13-3 and make it to the nfc title game and have their punt returner cost them a superbowl victory there :(

methodman

Banned
honestly the similarities between him and singletary are scary. and as it turns out, the similarities between the bucs and niners maybe similar..... but only if the bucs go 13-3 and make it to the nfc title game and have their punt returner cost them a superbowl victory there :(

I'll take that victory! 9ers vs tampa bay with them conceding on a stupid fucking punt returner!

Fuck Raheem.
We're gonna do this, playoffs BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Remember when Raheem was the coach everybody wanted to play for and he would be the guy to put Tampa Bay over the top with their incredibly mobile quarterback Josh Freeman and the stout defense.

Yep.

Colasante said:
e1457b_ltp011211patsnl04.jpg

I worship at the altar of Bill.

We picked up another Pats fan since I've been gone?

Welcome, friend.
As a Panthers fan, fuck the Patriots

cashman

Banned
They should.

Whatever happened to the London game this year? Weren't the Rams forced to withdraw? Has anything happened since then?
If the Goodell was serious about trying to gain European interest, then he shouldn't put such a shitty match up in london.

i never thought mccoy was going to be good in the NFL. jury is still out but even when he is healthy (and he hasn't been healthy much) he hasn't looked very good

Milchjon

I'd never give my address out to a GAFer, just asking for trouble.

Like what? I know there's assholes out there, but in general I think a lot of internet privacy concerns of regular people come with a healthy dose of egocentrism. I generally just assume that no one's going to care about my shit anyway.

Not intended to be an attack on you, just a minor pet peeve of mine ;-)

snesfreak

Banned
Like what? I know there's assholes out there, but in general I think a lot of internet privacy concerns of regular people come with a healthy dose of egocentrism. I generally just assume that no one's going to care about my shit anyway.

Not intended to be an attack on you, just a minor pet peeve of mine ;-)
A certain German patriot might get a hold of it :jnc

Top Bottom