• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

DMczaf

I actually read it as "knows" as I scrolled by. :(

ept_sports_fantasy_experts-589597246-1215096097.jpg

eznark

Banned
It's just so outdated though....why bring it back now, and without a Jackson commercial to inform those who are under the age of 30?

Well I assume they will have some Bo Jackson commercials and I thought "outdated" meant cool? I bet Buckethead loved these shirt before they went mainstream.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Well I assume they will have some Bo Jackson commercials and I thought "outdated" meant cool? I bet Buckethead loved these shirt before they went mainstream.

I can't wait for people to google Bo and pretend that they totally played Tecmo Bowl back in the day when they were 3.

Trey

Yeah, he was hurt. He's definitely not Gabbert bad. I think his upside is better than Sanchez, for sure. Last year was his first real year as a starter, but it was also his 7th year in. His time to really show what he's made of is this year. Cupcake schedule, great defense and plenty of weapons on offense.

Easily, by virtue of not being stupid, and also trying to channel Brett Favre's "fuck it; heave ho!" balls of steel style gunslinger swagger, even though he doesn't have nearly the arm for it. All heart, more brains, half the ability, small hands.

squicken

Ah. Well, soccer, the stupid sport that doesn't like technoligical advancement. Wouldn't have made much of a difference either way.

Is anyone complaining? I haven't heard anything over here.

I didn't catch the game but ESPN highlights made a somewhat big deal out of it. Said it should have been a penalty kick. Then the Danes don't have to press at the end. But it does seem people in Europe just accept that officials are terrible.

Basketball is the same way, but people still watch. Best thing on yesterday was the US Open. Even though it was mostly a bunch of players collapsing, it was still won on merit

edit: Kevin Kolb #25 in Jaws' countdown

"Many forget that Kevin went through the 2010 offseason and training camp as the Eagles' starting quarterback. 2011 was not his first year as an NFL starter. And quite honestly, I was a little disappointed in Kolb last year in Arizona.

"But Kevin has always been very good recognizing pressure and coverages. He’s an intelligent quarterback who sees the field very well. It’s one reason he was efficient versus the blitz in 2011. Kolb read the blitz before the snap [during a play for which ESPN showed highlights]. He knew he did not have enough blockers. He had three to block four; the outside rusher could not be accounted for. So Kolb moved away from the pressure to give himself room and time to deliver the ball. He knew he would get hit; that was a big-time throw.

"When Kolb reads pressure and coverage correctly, he’s decisive. He looks like a quality starter. If what he expects is not there, he’s prone to sacks and turnovers. In addition, Kolb is not very good outside the pocket. He did not show the ability to effectively extend plays.

"Entering 2012, Kolb is a pocket quarterback who must sharpen and further develop his pocket skills. That’s the objective. One final point I need to make that relates to that -– Kevin missed too many open receivers. He left far too many plays on the field. I always liked Kevin Kolb as a quarterback. I know he approaches the game the right way. 2012 is his crossroads season. I would expect to see improvement. But right now, he’s in the bottom-third of my quarterback rankings."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/68010/jaws-qb-countdown-kevin-kolb

bionic77

I can't wait for people to google Bo and pretend that they totally played Tecmo Bowl back in the day when they were 3.
Super Tecmo Bowl and RBI Baseball were da shit!

Did any version of Tecmo bowl have anything resembling physics in it? I remember being able to run backwards 80 yards and zing a 100+ yard pass for a TD.

eznark

Banned
Jimmy Graham played basketball. Not sure if you knew that but he totally did. He was a basketball player and he also plays football.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Super Tecmo Bowl and RBI Baseball were da shit!

Did any version of Tecmo bowl have anything resembling physics in it? I remember being able to run backwards 80 yards and zing a 100+ yard pass for a TD.

I never got to play Tecmo Bowl, just watched my older cousin play it. But RBI Baseball was my shit. That and Sports Talk Baseball for the SEGA genesis were my go to games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Does anybody even care about this bounty appeal crap by the players?

I keep seeing updates on my twitter feed and just browsing right past them.

jakncoke

Banned
lol. so amazon/ebay withdrew dollar amounts from my gf account 5 times. Probably once each time we tried to list the hauppage and it didnt list..

eznark

Banned
Only game I have is GTAIV.
I used to have Tales of Vesperia but it got left somewhere.

What are you going on about?
I didn't have a 360 at all, so I got one.

I hope you die in a fire. But first, enlighten me as to why you got a 360 at all.

Also, why did you have Vesperia if you didn't have a 360??

WHY AM I PONDERING YOUR EXISTENCE

Top Bottom