• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

Don't knock it till you try it. Kate Upton wet t shirt video on my phone in 5 seconds is absolutely glorious. I have unlimited data though.
Unlimited date for 4G? Is it real 4G like Verizon though or is it fake ass 4G like I get on my iPhone through AT&T (which honestly is fast enough for my needs on the phone).

If I could get unlimited 4G on my hotspot I would abuse the fuck out of it.

KingKong

uhh, is this picture for real?

a2WZD.jpg

Unlimited date for 4G? Is it real 4G like Verizon though or is it fake ass 4G like I get on my iPhone through AT&T (which honestly is fast enough for my needs on the phone).

If I could get unlimited 4G on my hotspot I would abuse the fuck out of it.
Verizon biiiiiitch. Real 4G in the big city means I'm getting 25 +mbps

Fox318

N.J. man charged after calling police to say he is the president and demanding to speak to Tim Tebow The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk 06/19/2012 10:36 AM

HOPATCONG — A Hopatcong man was arrested after allegedly calling borough police to say he was the was the president and demanding to speak to Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow, according to a report on NJHerald.com.

Jason Slater, 28, made three calls to 9-1-1 on June 10 but refused to give the dispatcher any information. He then called police headquarters with his request to speak to Tebow.

Police went to his house where they found him hiding in his mother's closet under pillows.

Slater was charged with creating a false public alarm. He also received a summons for littering after twice throwing his other paperwork on the ground after being released.

squicken

Milchjon

Didn't Gronk already do something like this?

edit: Wait MS has a phone thing tomorrow? Are they also going to start making their own phones? I always thought those Win7 phones were kind of scattered. It would make sense for them to launch a tablet and phone at the same time as their next OS.

It's a developer event for WP8 ("Apollo"), basically. I can't see them announcing a phone of their own. I wouldn't get too hyped.

How much money does Percy Harvin deserve to make? He's only 24 years old. Good slot WR with Pro Bowl-caliber return ability, proved to be legitimate option as 3rd down back. Hasn't had a migraine since Childress was fired; missed only three starts in three seasons.

will be suspended for smoking weed soon

squicken

How much money does Percy Harvin deserve to make? He's only 24 years old. Good slot WR with Pro Bowl-caliber return ability, proved to be legitimate option as 3rd down back. Hasn't had a migraine since Childress was fired; missed only three starts in three seasons.

Was he faking the migraines?

edit: Details on game rewind

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/68157/mailbag-qb-competition-under-review

While the NFL's Game Rewind broadcasts will remain in high definition, the all-22 video will be in standard definition. NFL teams have shot the all-22 video in broadcast-quality standard definition, according to video directors I've spoken with over the years. It's my understanding that some teams shoot the video in HD, but the video exchange system is set up for SD.

The general public will receive what the teams receive: each play shot from elevated cameras along the sideline and end zone, showing all 22 players on the field for every play, with no frills. The video does not include sound.

The focus this season will be on making available the content. The league has not ruled out making production improvements in the future.

The video will be available online and via tablet (iPads and select Android devices) and delivered through the Game Rewind system. The $69.99 price buys access to all 256 regular-season games on demand (not live, of course).

LJ11

I remember when Gruden wouldn't give teams/opponents any pre-motion, just video of the snap, lol. League forced him to include it.

NBA related post:

I have been loving these playoffs. My roommate hates the heat so much it is almost unhealthy. He refuses to give LeBron ANY credit at all and gets visibly upset when he does well or backs up his acclaim. I have been making totally passive and partisan comments about lebrons play and that they will probably win since the middle of the season.

Since the beginning of the playoffs I havent said anything to him and after every single loss he has texted me super long essay texts talking about how the Heat suck and how they are going to get booted, ect. Then he goes silent when they kick ass.

I feel bad trolling him in real life so badly but oh my goodness its amazing to watch unfold.

It will be shame when the Timberwolves go on their run next year, I wont be able to sell it so well when I have a horse in the race.

I think you're discounting the use case for most business professionals (the folks who will be getting the device from their employer). It's a communication and collaboration and documentation tool. A salesmen doesn't need a 15" screen to record his day. An executive doesn't need to pull out a Lenovo just to check his email. Having a tablet sized device that has a full operating system and all the capabilities that entails is going to far outweigh the limited real estate.

This replaces the road warriors laptop completely, and that is awesome.

Road warriors, managers, execs, project managers, operations, etc. Just about the only people who wouldn't need this in the business world are those in development who need massive amounts of RAM.

Having Office built in to this thing will make it the automatic go-to device for businesses. iPad just doesn't have the business capabilities that Surface will have.

Ez is on the money on this thing. MSFT has hit a massive sweet spot.

NBA related post:

I have been loving these playoffs. My roommate hates the heat so much it is almost unhealthy. He refuses to give LeBron ANY credit at all and gets visibly upset when he does well or backs up his acclaim. I have been making totally passive and partisan comments about lebrons play and that they will probably win since the middle of the season.

Since the beginning of the playoffs I havent said anything to him and after every single loss he has texted me super long essay texts talking about how the Heat suck and how they are going to get booted, ect. Then he goes silent when they kick ass.

I feel bad trolling him in real life so badly but oh my goodness its amazing to watch unfold.

It will be shame when the Timberwolves go on their run next year, I wont be able to sell it so well when I have a horse in the race.

lol i'm a heat hater and my real life buddy loves lebron and i get trolled hard. and i deserve it all :(

squicken

The Heat winning is the equivalent of the '07 Pats going 19-0. Everyone hates them and their bandwagon fans. But sometimes evil wins. Stern went full heel this year and there was no other outcome possible

They're still playing that game with the orange ball? And paying people to play it?

I stopped watching after the greatest player ever retired (Jordan). I mean, after he retired from the Bulls. I mean, after he retired from the Bulls the 2nd time.

Bionic incoming in 3, 2, 1 ...

squicken

Is there any reason that laptops can't run Thunderbolt? Is it much thicker than USB? Would Haswell and it's better GPU be efficient enough to sport a better panel?

NBA related post:

I dont like the Heat at all so these finals suck for me. The refing is making it so much worse since I think OKC would actually win with neutral refs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So if the Heat win the next game, Lebron gets his ring :(

Thankfully the NBA isn't the NFL and it's really about the number of rings you have and not that you have one.

I dont like the Heat at all so these finals suck for me. The refing is making it so much worse since I think OKC would actually win with neutral refs.

Honestly, Im pretty neutral when it comes to the NBA outside of the Twolves and while I respect Lebron, I like the Durantula a lot more as a player.

I've watched every game in this series and while there have been questionable calls they have been fairly both sided. The second game was in Heats favor, I'll say that for sure but the other games have been fairly even in shitty calls.

To say that the Reffing is having a direct role in the outcome of the whole series is fishing for an excuse.

Honestly, Im pretty neutral when it comes to the NBA outside of the Twolves and while I respect Lebron, I like the Durantula a lot more as a player.

I've watched every game in this series and while there have been questionable calls they have been fairly both sided. The second game was in Heats favor, I'll say that for sure but the other games have been fairly even in shitty calls.

To say that the Reffing is having a direct role in the outcome of the whole series is fishing for an excuse.

heat have gotten the benefit of the calls but that isn't why the thunder are down 3-1. thunder could have easily won games 2, 3 and 4 but they missed FT's and choked down the stretch

heat have gotten the benefit of the calls but that isn't why the thunder are down 3-1. thunder could have easily won games 2, 3 and 4 but they missed FT's and choked down the stretch

My favorite excuse popping up now is the shortened season.

I asked a guy on facebook why a shortened season doesnt benefit everyone, but specifically benefits the Heat and he hasnt responded.

Im more fascinated with the seemingly pure and utter hatred people have for LeBron. I just dont get it and it intrigues me.

OKC has had a chance to win the last 3 games and totally blew it but before tonight the refs were part of the outcomes, not the only part or even the main part but definitely parts. OKC players dont get the ticky tack calls that Lebron gets. It makes OKC play less aggresive D since they cant have one of their big guys sit out, and the heat can play way more physical D. In the end OKC turns the ball over to much in the 4th, and miss to many free throws to win.

My favorite excuse popping up now is the shortened season.

I asked a guy on facebook why a shortened season doesnt benefit everyone, but specifically benefits the Heat and he hasnt responded.

Im more fascinated with the seemingly pure and utter hatred people have for LeBron. I just dont get it and it intrigues me.

i used to like him in cleveland, then he pulled his lame ass "decision" and his antics in last years finals. he just comes off as a douchebag but he's obviously one of the best players in the league

squicken

I'm not watching the series so idk, but all non-Lakers and Bulls fans eventually must learn that the league will fix games against your team. I was 15 when this happened. Rockets and Sonics in '93. Game 7. Neither team had won a road game the whole series (or in the regular season). Further gunking the plot was that Seattle got the #2 seed b/c in the last game of the regular season David Robinson tipped in a basket about 5 seconds after the clock hit zero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax9n6JJgq-E

I'm still bitter about this b/c it is so obvious, but those two titles the next two years helped

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1993_1125764

no video but link to the spurs recap. I said I was still bitter

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not a Heat fan but I am loving that Lebron is one win away from getting his ring. Hopefully they close it out next game.

A lot of my friends are chirping me just because I said I like Lebron and want to see him win one. They make sure to text/call/email me any time the Heat lost in these playoffs or if Lebron had a bad game. I haven't said much of anything these playoffs but if the Heat do win the championship I am trolling the shit out of every single one of them.

I'm not a Heat fan but I am loving that Lebron is one win away from getting his ring. Hopefully they close it out next game.

A lot of my friends are chirping me just because I said I like Lebron and want to see him win one. They make sure to text/call/email me any time the Heat lost in these playoffs or if Lebron had a bad game. I haven't said much of anything these playoffs but if the Heat do win the championship I am trolling the shit out of every single one of them.

one positive about lebron winning a chip is seeing dan gilberts bitter tears

I feel like LeBron is a guy who desperately wants people to like him and works really hard to achieve that but everything he tries backfires horribly.

Thats just me though.

LJ11

Stopped paying attention after the 3rd, pitiful calls, what a garbage league.

I like playing the sport, great cardio, but I can't watch most games, it's awful.

I feel like LeBron is a guy who desperately wants people to like him and works really hard to achieve that but everything he tries backfires horribly.

Thats just me though.

This is all true. He reminds me of A-Rod (baseball not football). On the other hand he is also a ridiculously good, once in a generation type talent, and in basketball a player like that is going to beast his way into at least one ring, if not more, even without the Kobe/MJ killer instinct and drive.

This is all true. He reminds me of A-Rod (baseball not football). On the other hand he is also a ridiculously good, once in a generation type talent, and in basketball a player like that is going to beast his way into at least one ring, if not more, even without the Kobe/MJ killer instinct and drive.

if durant was more like mcgirk then the thunder would've swept this series

Top Bottom