• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

Jordy Nelson is white, isn't he? That's the only Packer WR I can name.

Oh you wanted Calvin Johnson for Harvin? hmm. Underachiever but imagine what a non-obese QB like Webb could get out of him. Could be a steal for you guys

edit: Alligator is back. Unfortunately you're only second most racist Pats fan now

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Your fast food fascination is beginning to disturb me. Are you Freeman's dietician?

I simply provide the topics OT likes to discuss. Fast food triggers more discussion than fine dining. Speaking of, my next French Laundry trip is coming up in just under 2 months, woot!

Milchjon

Has :jnc leaked into other parts of GAF? I know some of the NFL regulars use it outside of this thread, but recently I get the feeling people I haven't seen in here use it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Amir0x had the fucking nerve to call ME antagonistic.
The guy that fucking insults anyone who disagrees with his hyperbole filled rants, and makes pathetic generalizations about Nintendo fans.

Yeah. That guy may have been the worst mod I've ever seen on any forum. Lying, baiting and then banning.

Godslay

Banned
Has :jnc leaked into other parts of GAF? I know some of the NFL regulars use it outside of this thread, but recently I get the feeling people I haven't seen in here use it.

I use it outside of this thread. I've notice some people who don't post here use it as well with the right context.

Amazing what Seattle fans can do...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Is the US ambassador to Germany the greatest owner in the history of professional sports? No? Well the US ambassador to Ireland is, therefore, they may get a game.

dealwithit.gif

Greg

Have you seen those kids in the NHL and NBA threads fighting?

It's great that NFL-GAF is so mature and above all that.
To insularity!

kecNO.jpg

Well I know for a fact that Ponder and Webb couldnt beat some QB's in a competitive eating competition so why fight about it?

Were above that sort of thing.

squicken

lolwut? Everyone knows the ass-kicking hierarchy is NFL>NHL>MLB>MLS>CFL>Arena League>some other shit I'm forgetting>NBA. There's no fight to be had.

I'm not judging the combatants, just that they jumped in each others thread to argue about it. When DM made the post I figured it would have been about flopping

Top Bottom