• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Fuck the Bills

Lee_bestbuddies5_g.jpg__1338671748_8290.jpg

something-about-mary.jpg

DMczaf

So dumb not having dual analog. How are they always so perplexed that Western studios have no interest in their hardware?

Meh, I haven't bought a Nintendo system since SNES for 3rd party games.

I'm getting that 3DS LL. Time to start looking for 3DS game sales.

LJ11

So dumb not having dual analog. How are they always so perplexed that Western studios have no interest in their hardware?

Their biggest 3rd party game in Japan plays better with a second stick.

Lebron ball washing on ESPN is pretty funny. Enjoyed it for a bit, what a terrible network.

snesfreak

Banned
Man, Nintendo's gonna bankrupt me.
I just bought a 360 which means I have no money left, now I might have to get a 3DSXL.
AND I have to save up for a Wii U.

RBH

The original 3DS looks better than this 3DS XL to me. Never really had a problem with the screen size anyway.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm guessing they figured out how to make those displays on the cheap. That big top screen looks like a hefty improvement.

Junie12

Wow at that Bosh gif :jnc

Anyway I'm kind of glad the Heat won, now my family would stop talking about them and we can start about football again :)

snesfreak

Banned
And just in case you haven't heard, the XL WILL come with the AC adapter in the US.
So if you've read that it wouldn't and were planning on bitching about it, don't bother.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Can't a god tier quarterback relax amongst his male friends without the paparazzi trying to catch a shot of his man region?!

Top Bottom