• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Sanjuro

they really didn't. they won the series 4-1, but the thunder very easily could have won games 2-4 if they executed in the last couple minutes of each game. it was something different every game though. game 2 they blew open look after open look, game 3 they missed like 12 FT's and lost by 3 or 4, game 4 they had the game and just let it slip away with horrible turnovers and bonehead plays late.

the only game that was a thrashing was the last game and the heat were just shooting out of their minds

Westbook > Rondo. BELIEF.

brentech

Just read the article about Johnny Knox back rehab...then looked up the gif to refresh how it happened. Mistake.
Almost puked in my mouth a little. Feel so bad for that guy, glad he's able to jog already.

Milchjon

Just watched some NFL highlights on my friend's HD beamer. Fuck me, to think I'll be back watching a shitty stream in a tiny window later this year again.

Just watched some NFL highlights on my friend's HD beamer. Fuck me, to think I'll be back watching a shitty stream in a tiny window later this year again.

The good thing about the Pats is that they get a lot of coverage here so most of the time ESPN America airs their games, but yeah those streams suck. You can also stream them via the official NFL site, but that's really expensive :(

Also, has anybody here ever done yoga ? lol

My 360 "avatar" is basically just one of the default ones, an old dude.

this is mine:

HeUPD.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The good thing about the Pats is that they get a lot of coverage here so most of the time ESPN America airs their games, but yeah those streams suck. You can also stream them via the official NFL site, but that's really expensive :(

Well my wife does hot yoga. A lot of her friends too.

The only guys she ever saw were creepy old hippie dudes.

bionic77

OKC lacked experience which is why their execution sucked ass at the end of games.

If Harden can recover they will be the favorites next year.

Also what are Pats fans saying about Tammy's new hairstyle? Definitely not the next "Rachel". Are you guys ready to ditch the Pats and rejoin the human race?

bionic77

I did Yoga as part of P90X. I liked it. Makes your body feel good after working out,

I did Yoga as part of P90X. I liked it. Makes your body feel good after working out,

It seems like a great exercise, having lots of muscle tightness which sucks and thought that yoga might counter that, plus overall muscle gain and flexibility.

Well my wife does hot yoga. A lot of her friends too.

The only guys she ever saw were creepy old hippie dudes.

That's my main concern, being a creepy dude.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just read the article about Johnny Knox back rehab...then looked up the gif to refresh how it happened. Mistake.
Almost puked in my mouth a little. Feel so bad for that guy, glad he's able to jog already.

I had to go look too because I also forgot.

Yeah that's way worse than this (which used to be the worst for me):

PIvi3.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Training Camp when?

NBA is ova', bring on the NFL talk ESPN (I mean 45 minutes of analysts just analyzing anals) , I am ready!

Just finished season 2 of Game of Thrones.

Why are people complaining about it?

I'm starting to think i'm easily pleased.

edit: Jerry Sandusky found guilty. Burn him.

Rorschach

I'm starting to think i'm easily pleased.

edit: Jerry Sandusky found guilty. Burn him.
The complaints were mainly on the cheap castle raid, but it was well received.

My complaint is mainly that I hate Jon and Dany because they're stupid, repetitive, and boring. The best episodes had very little or no Jon. :D

My complaint is mainly that I hate Jon and Dany because they're stupid, repetitive, and boring. The best episodes had very little or no Jon. :D

What? Are you talking about what happened in episode 9 or 10?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I had to go look too because I also forgot.

Yeah that's way worse than this (which used to be the worst for me):

http://i.imgur.com/PIvi3.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Jesus. For a few seconds I thought I was looking at his [i]right[/i] leg getting hit. That injury looks vicious.

Striker

Training Camp when?

NBA is ova', bring on the NFL talk ESPN (I mean 45 minutes of analysts just analyzing anals) , I am ready!
ESPN won't provide you anything new. Just watch your favorite team's website videos or read fans who actually went to camp. Better than John Clayton talking about the same shit any casual would know or any other hip, new thing to hype.

LJ11

Lots of Jon hate. :(

He's one of the better characters, I don't think the show writers did a very good job with him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

He's one of the better characters, I don't think the show writers did a very good job with him.

Yeah he's my 2nd or maybe 3rd favorite character in the series, the first of course being Tyrion. Peter Dinklage so far is nailing the part pretty well, though he comes off as more sullen than a more "resigned" Tyrion that I imagined.

I thought it was just me.

All of the scenes north of the wall are boring.

interested in playing in the madden franchise this year? we have the bills open and waiting for your triumphant return! plus its a true online franchise this year incase you haven't been following!

I thought it was just me.

All of the scenes north of the wall are boring.

I definitely like Jon in the books. I think Martin does a better job of keeping his prose crisp when the weather is cold, I guess. Once we go a-wandering into warmer territories, the prose overflows.

Dany has gone from a dragon-wielding queen bitch to some Twilight muddled angsty teen, and it sucks dragon eggs to have to read her sections.

C'mon, GRRM, you can still pull this out of the fire, you fat old fuck!

squicken

I thought they spent way too much time trying to go around the world touching on 5 minutes of every character too often. It seemed to me they just went blast on plot plot plot plot plot plot. I don't care if they cut stuff from the book. Lots of what Martin writes is crap. They should have spent more time with what was working on-screen and less on what wasn't, even if it deviated from the books

It's not bad. Just a drop off from S1.

LJ11

interested in playing in the madden franchise this year? we have the bills open and waiting for your triumphant return! plus its a true online franchise this year incase you haven't been following!

I haven't really followed too much, just read bits and pieces, may have interest, but i can't commit just yet. When are they dropping a demo?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought they spent way too much time trying to go around the world touching on 5 minutes of every character too often. It seemed to me they just went blast on plot plot plot plot plot plot. I don't care if they cut stuff from the book. Lots of what Martin writes is crap. They should have spent more time with what was working on-screen and less on what wasn't, even if it deviated from the books

It's not bad. Just a drop off from S1.

The issue I have with ASOIF is that I constantly have to refer to the encyclopedia of people in the back of the book because there are probably 100 minor characters that have some sort of plot relevance. It's neat that it's all realistic by having more than just principals acting in this huge world but I've had the fifth book on my shelf since the day it came out and I think I would be lost if I tried to read it.

Mostly because I can't remember most of the 4th book.

I haven't really followed too much, just read bits and pieces, may have interest, but i can't commit just yet. When are they dropping a demo?

well all you need to know is that there is no more "offline/online franchise" mode, there is just one mode so the features are all identical. this includes full salary cap, contracts, free agency, trading future draft picks, etc etc. everything that you would get in every other years single player madden franchise

anyways, demo is probably coming out in late august sometime. we currently have 31/32 spots filled in the league.... with a waiting list already but i've left the bills open in the event that you want back in!

p.s. wandering i'll be creating the interest thread sometime in august, post at that time and we'll see!

squicken

The issue I have with ASOIF is that I constantly have to refer to the encyclopedia of people in the back of the book because there are probably 100 minor characters that have some sort of plot relevance. It's neat that it's all realistic by having more than just principals acting in this huge world but I've had the fifth book on my shelf since the day it came out and I think I would be lost if I tried to read it.

Mostly because I can't remember most of the 4th book.

I loved the first 3, was prepared for how bad 4 was since I got to the series late, and 5 was like having someone crap in your mouth for 900 pages. Don't bother with it

He ruined most of the goodwill he built up with the first three with the past two. I hope the HBO people just condense them into 1 season.

LJ11

well all you need to know is that there is no more "offline/online franchise" mode, there is just one mode so the features are all identical. this includes full salary cap, contracts, free agency, trading future draft picks, etc etc. everything that you would get in every other years single player madden franchise

anyways, demo is probably coming out in late august sometime. we currently have 31/32 spots filled in the league.... with a waiting list already but i've left the bills open in the event that you want back in!

p.s. wandering i'll be creating the interest thread sometime in august, post at that time and we'll see!

will do, if it plays a good game of football i don't see why i wouldn't join.

I loved the first 3, was prepared for how bad 4 was since I got to the series late, and 5 was like having someone crap in your mouth for 900 pages. Don't bother with it

He ruined most of the goodwill he built up with the first three with the past two. I hope the HBO people just condense them into 1 season.

i read the first 4 late summer/early fall, but started DwD a few weeks ago, almost done. i liked it, drags at times, but overall it's more of the same. GRRM's made it tougher on himself though, needs to close certain story lines. time to kill off some characters!

No way my beloved Chiefs have the fewest total fans on these boards! Add me to the mix so we can at least tie the Bungles.

Signed,
Lifelong Chiefs fan

I liked 5 more than 4 but that's like saying you like to vomit more than have the runs.

Top Bottom