• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Greg

now that basketball is over I have no more recreational activities. I will now sleep for 14 hours a day, 22 hours when not working. Wake me up when football time is starting.

WELCOME TO NFL-AGE. enjoy your stay
The time between NBA and NFL seasons should be the dedicated to the GAF Football League.

this is the worst fucking time of the year for me. i don't watch baseball nor do i care about it, same with soccer. there is literally nothing for me to watch sports-wise. there is very little for me to even read sports-wise. VERNON DAVIS SAYS HE'LL BE THE BEST TE EVER! ZOMG!

i wish i could go into hibernation from the point when the NBA finals ends until pre-season football starts :(

at least NCAA is coming out in a couple weeks so we can start our online dynasty

AwB9O5MCIAAOxk8.jpg:large

Go get'em, Josh!

Girl on the far right got a dumper

midget_dat_ass.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
this is the worst fucking time of the year for me. i don't watch baseball nor do i care about it, same with soccer. there is literally nothing for me to watch sports-wise. there is very little for me to even read sports-wise. VERNON DAVIS SAYS HE'LL BE THE BEST TE EVER! ZOMG!

i wish i could go into hibernation from the point when the NBA finals ends until pre-season football starts :(

at least NCAA is coming out in a couple weeks so we can start our online dynasty

Olympics?

But yeah hear ya, I enjoy baseball but I don't go out of my way to sit down and watch entire games.

I figure I will spend this down time working out hard like Freeman did.

Same here except it's Stanley Cup Finals to the start of the NFL season. I don't watch the hoops since Jordan retired. Who can watch it when the GOAT isn't playing any more?

Olympics?

But yeah hear ya, I enjoy baseball but I don't go out of my way to sit down and watch entire games.

I figure I will spend this down time working out hard like Freeman did.

Oh, right, the Olympics!

Except it's the boring summer games.

Pass.

Steam sale should hit the minute the Cup is raised. That would help solve the problem.

squicken

sucks that you weren't a rams fan at that time or you could've joined in on the superbowl celebration

Dark days bro. Oilers were long gone and I didn't really watch much football other than MNF. You guys would have a different perspective on my bigamy if you had your teams disband while you were in college

Dark days bro. Oilers were long gone and I didn't really watch much football other than MNF. You guys would have a different perspective on my bigamy if you had your teams disband while you were in college

if the niners moved to los angeles or wherever i would follow them. in my book, you don't abandon your team just because they change cities!

squicken

Oh, boo-hoo. Your team moved cities.

Mine moved fucking countries.

They are still called the Buffalo Bills, and play most of their games in Buffalo. But when Wilson dies, we'll see. Supposedly the league doesn't want its only New York team moving since it's offices are in the state.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
They are still called the Buffalo Bills, and play most of their games in Buffalo. But when Wilson dies, we'll see. Supposedly the league doesn't want its only New York team moving since it's offices are in the state.

Just sayin' Before you start bitching about your team, think of the Buffalo Bills and be humbled.

Unless you're from Cleveland, in which case...lol.

Fox318

lol. Hey, the Bills still have a chance of moving to LA. Which would make literally nobody but me happy.

Just get out your Bills TO Jersey and paint your nails red and blue.

It worked for the vikings.

I mean outside of the Kings and Sparks LA has stole every team from another city.

bionic77

Since we are bored and are exchanging sob stories I would just like to add that my team sucked in the 80s when I was a kid and I had to watch the NFC win pretty much every year. I was like FMT back then. I always thought we just needed a few more guys and we could compete for a SB. I never understood, at the time, why my Dad was so down on the team. The only difference is I was like 8 and FMT is a grown man.

On the plus side I got to see the Bud Bowl and a 3D halftime show (the tech has not come very far).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Since we are bored and are exchanging sob stories I would just like to add that my team sucked in the 80s when I was a kid and I had to watch the NFC win pretty much every year. I was like FMT back then. I always thought we just needed a few more guys and we could compete for a SB. I never understood, at the time, why my Dad was so down on the team. The only difference is I was like 8 and FMT is a grown man.

On the plus side I got to see the Bud Bowl and a 3D halftime show (the tech has not come very far).

And then Neil O'Donnell got bought off by hookers and blow to throw some of the worst interceptions in Super Bowl history.

bionic77

And then Neil O'Donnell got bought off by hookers and blow to throw some of the worst interceptions in Super Bowl history.
Yeah that one hurt pretty bad. The Steelers outplayed the Cowboys and we lost anyways because boths teams qb was on the Cowboys payroll...

except the steelers were never close to a superbowl in the 80's. the niners were 2 fluke fumbles away from crushing the patties in the superbowl. we'll get over the top this year.... stallone style!

Greg

I rarely actually post anything. I just use it as another information source. Breaking sports news, etc.
Yeah, I follow pretty much everyone that's on the Packers and a few others. I don't check it regularly, but it's a nice time waster.

I made one with an alternate e-mail address, but my only post was a message to Chuck Klosterman asking him for a short interview. This was in my "hit a home run to get admissions offices' attention" phase. I might make a legitimate one because my friends seem to use it to communicate amongst each other more and more often.

edit: oh pleased to announce my first ever SAT pupil received his scores back; managed a 1910 after just six study sessions (while he was also preparing for AP Tests, Finals, the ACT, etc), which is high enough to 'guarantee' admission to most of his target schools! /blog
I use Facebook for the whole online communication thing - I don't think any of my friends know about my Twitter account.

And that's awesome about your student!

Slo

I feel weird about twitter. It's as if I want to know the thoughts of these people (mainly rappers), but as soon as I consume the information my brain grimaces. I ended up finding this one twitter of a 15 year old rapper who claimed to be in Odd Future, and when I read the twitter.. (first off, why did I read the twitter) I found myself wanting to punch an adolescent in the mouth. Not good

edit: alison brie is really attractive but she has those doe eyes that make me feel like she is some vulnerable little kid. Not really feeling the whole lil sister vibe

I don't really get Twitter. It seems like its most interesting for celebrities and celebrity clit-hangers. For anyone else, there doesn't seem to be any real reason to tweet.

@JAllen Like, OMG. You remember that time you sacked that guy? THAT WAS AWESOME! Can I get a retweet? #SAXY

Top Bottom