• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

LJ11

I cheated and looked it up and I've never heard of this guy

Always hurt, he was very solid early in his career, even when he started. Great vertical leap, could never stay healthy. Great returner early in his career.

He had one of the greatest returns I've seen against the Aaron Brooks led Saints, absolutely sick cutbacks, but Jason Peters tripped him up inside the 5 as he was going in for the TD. Epitome of Bills football.

Player is Terrence McGee, you guys got it right.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If no one else has one, this will be my last of the night

Name the 4 post-merger QBs with 100 career losses.

Dan Marino.
Brett Favre.
Boomer Esiason.
Joey Harrington?

EDIT: Nope. Forgot one obvious one, and 2 of those guys were in the top ten.

brentech

Fuck I need football to start. Can't drive, can barely move around....need something to keep me entertained outside of gaming 24/7

Bad time to break my fucking ankle.

brentech

at least you can go on that sweet state disability while you rehab!

I don't work, not sure I could get anything. And I don't like being that guy.

I already don't work for some time due to Ulcerative Colitis, but I'd been looking recently for a new job since I've been feeling pretty decent on the medication I've been on for a while now.

This just puts that all off for a lot longer.

Milchjon

In the interest of intercultural exchange: This is what a 4th league football game looks like over here.

34bwk.jpg

Pretty fun experience, since it's such a niche sport, everyone's an enthusiast first and foremost and there's a great atmosphere between opposing teams. There's even cheerleaders, food stands and an announcer.

My friend's team got beaten pretty badly, though :-D

I don't work, not sure I could get anything. And I don't like being that guy.

I already don't work for some time due to Ulcerative Colitis, but I'd been looking recently for a new job since I've been feeling pretty decent on the medication I've been on for a while now.

This just puts that all off for a lot longer.

dang that sucks. the worst part about a broken bone or major injury is really having it in the back of your mind when you go to play whatever sport it is that you like to play. it really takes a lot of time to get back where you were and go all out like you used to. good luck on your recovery brother!

brentech

dang that sucks. the worst part about a broken bone or major injury is really having it in the back of your mind when you go to play whatever sport it is that you like to play. it really takes a lot of time to get back where you were and go all out like you used to. good luck on your recovery brother!

Yeah, can't remember if it was this morning or last night, but I was telling me wife that.

I was saying I can't believe football players, especially running backs that tear an ACL or have a leg break are able to get through their head that they can get back to it. Especially Cadillac Williams, man, that dude had it rough. Feel so bad for him.

Yeah, can't remember if it was this morning or last night, but I was telling me wife that.

I was saying I can't believe football players, especially running backs that tear an ACL or have a leg break are able to get through their head that they can get back to it. Especially Cadillac Williams, man, that dude had it rough. Feel so bad for him.

well week 1 will be here soon enough friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1EjJkOW__M

Greg

In the interest of intercultural exchange: This is what a 4th league football game looks like over here.

Pretty fun experience, since it's such a niche sport, everyone's an enthusiast first and foremost and there's a great atmosphere between opposing teams. There's even cheerleaders, food stands and an announcer.

My friend's team got beaten pretty badly, though :-D
Awesome. Glad you had a good time.

I'm pumped. I think this year is going to have some better football than last. Everyone should be much more prepared.
More prepared... to lose to the Packers.

errr, I was about to say John David Booty, who was rated to have 8.5 inch hand span. I KNEW you couldn't resist knee-jerking to defend a perceived sleight on Alex Smith.

so yeah, STFU.

EDIT: LOL some sites are saying it measured at 8 inches, geez.

squicken

btw no one ever answered Eric's question but the Vikes did that against the Giants. I had to look it up

Who leads all active players in career receiving yards?

btw, if you care at all about picture quality, do not get Uverse. Holy shit it's awful. I'm going to hook up my antenna in the fall when football starts again. No wonder it's so cheap. But the internet at least stays up at night. I couldn't stream Netflix with Comcast

So, the first thing I did in Madden is rename Cam to Scam.
It's more fun (and accurate) that way :jnc

you interested in playing in the madden online franchise? i can't guarantee you'll have a spot yet because i don't know how many people are returning from seasons past. you also won't have the bucs :(

i'll let you know once the official thread is posted for '13 if you're interested

snesfreak

Banned
you interested in playing in the madden online franchise? i can't guarantee you'll have a spot yet because i don't know how many people are returning from seasons past. you also won't have the bucs :(

i'll let you know once the official thread is posted for '13 if you're interested
I dunno, I don't want to buy it on 360.

Top Bottom