• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I made one with an alternate e-mail address, but my only post was a message to Chuck Klosterman asking him for a short interview. This was in my "hit a home run to get admissions offices' attention" phase. I might make a legitimate one because my friends seem to use it to communicate amongst each other more and more often.

edit: oh pleased to announce my first ever SAT pupil received his scores back; managed a 1910 after just six study sessions (while he was also preparing for AP Tests, Finals, the ACT, etc), which is high enough to 'guarantee' admission to most of his target schools! /blog

Did he get like a 1200 the year before? Can you claim that your tutoring provided a 50% improvement from test to test?

Come to think of it, claim it anyway. It's advertising!

I only really check twitter for one guy - Jim Wexell. Best Steelers beat writer there is. He actually gives stuff away for free there whereas with his website you have to pay dearly.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Am I your favorite Greg if I also want it to happen?

Yes, of course. You > Greg the Bunny.

edit: alison brie is really attractive but she has those doe eyes that make me feel like she is some vulnerable little kid. Not really feeling the whole lil sister vibe

Something about that sweet vibe really makes me want to hunt and gather and skin a wolf and present her with a new wolfy bathrobe.

squicken

Bringing back trivia time. Posted this earlier, not sure if anyone saw it

Who had the most seasons doing the following:

-Caught at least 50 passes

-Gained at least 1400 yards from scrimmage

-Averaged at least 4.5 yards per carry

Bringing back trivia time. Posted this earlier, not sure if anyone saw it

Who had the most seasons doing the following:

-Caught at least 50 passes

-Gained at least 1400 yards from scrimmage

-Averaged at least 4.5 yards per carry

1. gonna say jerry rice
2. probably emmitt smith or jerry rice
3. barry sanders?

squicken

No. I should have been more clear. Must have met all criteria in a season. Measure of versatility. Minimum 100 carries per season.

LJ11

You guys will never guess it, I couldn't believe it when I read it.

I mean you can guess it, but it won't smack you in the face, I was surprised when I read the answer.

squicken

I would have never guessed it either. I'll give the hints

1. College at Virgina
2. Played in a SB but never won

Not Faulk. Tomlinson (4), Faulk (3) and Thomas (2) each had multiple seasons where they reached all three bench marks. Marcus Allen did it once, in 1985. But our leader had 6

I would have never guessed it either. I'll give the hints

1. College at Virgina
2. Played in a SB but never won

Not Faulk. Tomlinson (4), Faulk (3) and Thomas (2) each had multiple seasons where they reached all three bench marks. Marcus Allen did it once, in 1985

Tiki Barber?

squicken

I'll do this one and another and then hand off to another quiz master

Which team has never had a player reach 90 receptions in a season?

squicken

Yes. I think we read the same blog

Last one from me. In the 1958 so called Greatest Game Ever Played, the Giants lost to the Colts. Which future legendary head coaches were the offensive and defensive coordinators of the Giants? (I may have used this one last year)

I'll do this one and another and then hand off to another quiz master

Which team has never had a player reach 90 receptions in a season?

is there only 1 team that has never done it?

if that is the case and i had to guess i would say.... fuck i don't even know where to begin. i was going to say buccaneers but i think keyshawn did it. i guess i would say the current cleveland browns, but only if you're tracing the browns history attached to the ravens. so i have no clue

LJ11

Yes. I think we read the same blog

Last one from me. In the 1958 so called Greatest Game Ever Played, the Giants lost to the Colts. Who were the offensive and defensive coordinators of the Giants? (I may have used this one last year)

No, I didn't read it before I answered, no way would I pull that. They were a run heavy club with no receiver that immediately comes to mind, and they haven't had a decent QB since Kosar and 90 receptions was a rarity then.

Seemed like an easy one.

Edit: I know this one too, because I finished Lombardi's biography a month ago, When Pride Still Mattered, Lombardi and Landry. Couldn't stop Unitas to Berry.

squicken

LJ was right on the last one. It is The Steamers. And officially, they inherited all of Cleveland's past records and statistics. In their whatever 70 year history, they've never had anyone hit 90 receptions

LJ right again! Lombardi as OC and Landry as DC

That's it from me. Someone else can be quiz master, but only one at a time

LJ was right on the last one. It is The Steamers. And officially, they inherited all of Cleveland's past records and statistics. In their whatever 70 year history, they've never had anyone hit 90 receptions

that's surprising because i would have thought eric metcalf would have gotten that many receptions but i looked it up and it's once he went to atlanta

RBH

Aside from Cleveland, I ran through every other team in my head and thought maybe Seattle was a potential answer as well.

Top Bottom