• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

It sure seems like I'm always watching England lose matches to penalty kicks, which seems strange since they don't seem to really care if they score in regulation or not

Fox318

Viva Italia!

TJz80.gif

cdyhybrid

In the interest of intercultural exchange: This is what a 4th league football game looks like over here.

34bwk.jpg

Pretty fun experience, since it's such a niche sport, everyone's an enthusiast first and foremost and there's a great atmosphere between opposing teams. There's even cheerleaders, food stands and an announcer.

My friend's team got beaten pretty badly, though :-D

Are those adult club teams? Youth leagues?

Love this gif...

G-Fex

pretty cool I didn't know they streamed Madden games on Twitch.tv for fantasy leagues.

it's sorta like my e-fed thing.

Go ravens!

Went to see Rock of Ages
WITH A GIRL!!!!!

What an amazing movie, you know a movie is great when it contains 'Don't Stop Believing'

pretty cool I didn't know they streamed Madden games on Twitch.tv for fantasy leagues.

it's sorta like my e-fed thing.

Go ravens!

Hold on one second! The last time I saw you posting, you were leaning toward becoming a Patriots fan, where did it went wrong ?

Milchjon

Are those adult club teams? Youth leagues?

Adult. Probably an early twenties-late thirties range. They're all hobbyists, so they're usually too short, too weak, too fat, too old... It's fun though, and some take it surprisingly serious. Not sure I'd risk problems with my day job due to injury just because I wanna run around for a bit on Sundays with not much to gain from it. Yet most of these dudes are all in.

Slo

Adult. Probably an early twenties-late thirties range. They're all hobbyists, so they're usually too short, too weak, too fat, too old... It's fun though, and some take it surprisingly serious. Not sure I'd risk problems with my day job due to injury just because I wanna run around for a bit on Sundays with not much to gain from it. Yet most of these dudes are all in.

We have pro-am teams here in the states too. Our local team is the Rochester Giants. I'm probably going to take my son to their next home game in about a week.

Wrayfield

you interested in playing in the madden online franchise? i can't guarantee you'll have a spot yet because i don't know how many people are returning from seasons past. you also won't have the bucs :(

i'll let you know once the official thread is posted for '13 if you're interested

How many games do you guys play, say, per week? I'm generally interested but don't have time if you guys are breezing though season after season. Also, time zone problems, though my sleep patterns are shot to pieces anyway...

Rorschach

How many games do you guys play, say, per week? I'm generally interested but don't have time if you guys are breezing though season after season. Also, time zone problems, though my sleep patterns are shot to pieces anyway...
Generally, 2 games per week. League is full right now, though. Maybe some people will drop out before we start. There's a waiting list going.

we advance every 3 days. so if a new week stared on tuesday at 6 pm pst, then it will advance to the next week on friday @ 6pm pst. its too early to say how full the league is or not. right now there is literally 1 team open (the bills). but people come and go so we'll see come august

Wrayfield

Generally, 2 games per week. League is full right now, though. Maybe some people will drop out before we start. There's a waiting list going.

we advance every 3 days. so if a new week stared on tuesday at 6 pm pst, then it will advance to the next week on friday @ 6pm pst. its too early to say how full the league is or not. right now there is literally 1 team open (the bills). but people come and go so we'll see come august

You can put me on the list and if a team is free, I can still check if I can make 2-3 games. I'll play with any team except the filthy Jets.

I think I burned myself out of Diablo 3.

i only put about 10 hours or so into it and that's enough for me. i just can't get into games for long periods of time anymore. it sucks cause when i was younger i could get through whole games in a weekend. now it takes me months and in some cases years to finish a game. for instance i bought demons souls when it first came out (i think october 2009) and barely beat it in 2011.

the only games i've beaten quickly recently were both bioshocks and both batmans

Doomsayer

I really wish I wouldn't have put as much time as I have into D3.

Inferno is lame as fuck and farming has yielded nothing worth selling. GG Blizz.

I just wish their was a tutorial for Dota2.

MOBA games never make it easy for newcomers.

too much complicated

I was in the exact same boat as you guys about a month ago. I was responding to eznark in this thread about how I kinda hate DOTA and its crappy community too much to get into it.

Well, I kept at it, I still hate the community and I'm still pretty crappy but I'm having fun and I think I understand whats going on. My advice would be to bang your head against it for a while until you break through.

DMczaf

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?p=11695664#post11695664

wow just saw tanard jackson (redskins -used to be bucs ) buy weed

Wow how dumb is this guy - I was at my buddies appartment and a big BMW pulls up. Guy gets out and walks in. 10 minutes pass and he comes out. I said nice car. He then tells me who he is ( i had no idea ) . Just moved up here from tampa, ect... small talk. Then asks if I know my buddies neighbor. I said I had met him before but didnt really know him . Then he goes to tell me that he has the best weed and he just bought some. CRAZY. I went and googled the dude and it was him. I am still in a little shock - why would you tell someone you just met that. Is the drug testing that bad in the NFL ? I know ricky williams got busted.

r_morris_120124_ts.jpg

Top Bottom