• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Slo

I would call you a gay slur, but expert NBA scientists are still field testing its impact.

"They never taught this in my high school Science class. :("

hipster-lebron-with-the-thickest-glasses-ever.jpg

squicken

The thing that Cossell and Jaws have brought up with their QB study is that what causes sacks is more WRs not getting open vs poor line play.

Daunte was only bad after he tore his MCL, PCL, ACL, LCL, and XCL. The Dolphins forced him back too early and he was never the same.

As for Randy/Daunte debate, it's inconclusive but consider this: the year Daunte threw for 4717 and set the record for most total yards by a QB, Randy Moss (I believe) started nine games due to injury. He had less than 1000 yards receiving that season. Yet Lord C-Pep still got his roll on

and back in the day Daunte was throwing to Jermaine Wiggins, Kelly Campbell, Marcus Robinson, Troy Williamson, etc. outside of Moss, not exactly the most prolific group for most of his career.

so a 2-5 record, 72 rating, 6 td's/12 int's is good? cause that's what he was in the half season before his injury. and in dauntes best season, moss started 13 games and had 13 td's. burleson was the beneficiary of moss drawing all those doubles.

btw, the same year that culpepper went 2-5, brad johnson went 7-2.... with the same team.

23:6 KJV

Banned
Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster, as it were.

Odd question, but does anyone here listen to or read Bill Simmons? I was trying to go through his podcast archive to listen to some of the old NFL podcasts he did, but a lot of them just won't work for me. Is it an issue with ESPN and their archives, or is it just on my end?

squicken

Odd question, but does anyone here listen to or read Bill Simmons? I was trying to go through his podcast archive to listen to some of the old NFL podcasts he did, but a lot of them just won't work for me. Is it an issue with ESPN and their archives, or is it just on my end?

Yay! Always good to have new people in here. Personally I don't listen to the ESPN stuff so I can't help you, but there is 1 thing we would like to know.

Who do you root for :D?

What is your most cherished 49ers memory?

Rorschach

Most hyped fluke QB? Carson Palmer. Dude was compared to the greats, but wasn't fit to hold their straps. And, somehow, he STILL gets cred to this day like he's a great QB. USC QBs smh.

Speaking of which, don't forget Matt Cassel!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Who do you root for?

If you're unsure may I suggest the Browns...

Change your avatar to something football related.

I had an Edward Hopper painting in mine for months before I went with Jared.

squicken

Most hyped fluke QB? Carson Palmer. Dude was compared to the greats, but wasn't fit to hold their straps. And, somehow, he STILL gets cred to this day like he's a great QB. USC QBs smh.

Speaking of which, don't forget Matt Cassel!

Carson had a top 5 YPA last year. Granted, he doesn't give a fuck who catches it. But he'll throw it down-field.

Also I think Hue Jackson could be a pretty good head coach one day. I wish the Rams would have grabbed him over lil' Schotty for OC, but the way he left made a coordinator position a tough sell

squicken

this week I have to:
1. finalize my FEMA Corps application
2. apply to EarthCorps
3. Update my AmeriCorps profile
4. Make a resume without Microsoft Office (not difficult, but a pain)

but who knows I might just post about what I have to do in NFL threads instead

15% chance that post gives eznark a heart attack

23:6 KJV

Banned

Thanks buddy. The one I was trying was 09, but 10 didn't work either, and now it does. Bizarre.

Yay! Always good to have new people in here. Personally I don't listen to the ESPN stuff so I can't help you, but there is 1 thing we would like to know.

Who do you root for :D?

I'm actually a disgusting sports (at least NFL) atheist D:

I'm not from the U.S, so I never really had any reason to attach myself to any particular teams...

I just like watching good players play really.

I should probably pick a team though, gosh.

What is your most cherished 49ers memory?

I was a kid the last time you were really good, so the only decent season I've seen from them was last year's. So I guess the way in which they just beat the Saints. Or lost to the Giants I guess :p

Dear new dude,

Fuck the Jets.

Agree or disagree

Very classy organisation.

Very classy fans.

I was a kid the last time you were really good, so the only decent season I've seen from them was last year's. So I guess the way in which they just beat the Saints. Or lost to the Giants I guess :p

the 49ers didn't lose to the giants, kyle williams did. i accept your compliment on our obliteration of the saints. the most impressive part about it is that they had a bounty on us and couldn't finish the job

the 49ers didn't lose to the giants, kyle williams did. i accept your compliment on our obliteration of the saints. the most impressive part about it is that they had a bounty on us and couldn't finish the job

The most impressive part is actually that Brees is still seeking the evidence of the alleged bounty.

Fox318

Jets fan?

cashman

Banned

Tell me what the following image means to you:

Dallas-Cowboys-star.jpg

Top Bottom