• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

What happened to that QB countdown that Ron Jaworski was doing? I googled for it and found a list on his website, but there is no write up on the QB's with it.

Talon

Something something small hands and gray penis.

Anyways, I think SCam is the end result of the QB evolution. He's a passer first and foremost, but he's able to make big plays with his legs. At the same time, he has a much bigger frame that can take the abuse, which is something that Mike missed. If he figures out that backfoot thing late in games - result in INTs, which I think is more a result of overconfidence in his arm over anything, he'll be a special talent for years to come. We'll see if he puts it all together, though.

But AGod best be #1.

squicken

Something something small hands and gray penis.

Anyways, I think SCam is the end result of the QB evolution. He's a passer first and foremost, but he's able to make big plays with his legs. At the same time, he has a much bigger frame that can take the abuse, which is something that Mike missed. If he figures out that backfoot thing late in games - result in INTs, which I think is more a result of overconfidence in his arm over anything, he'll be a special talent for years to come. We'll see if he puts it all together, though.

Just from raw ability he should be. I'm not familiar enough with their team to know how much they protected him. I did see a lot of Dalton/Fatford throws where his receivers were running wide open down filed or made leaping plays for him. But at least with Cam, as it did with Elway, the threat of the run can open that up

What happened to that QB countdown that Ron Jaworski was doing? I googled for it and found a list on his website, but there is no write up on the QB's with it.

No one really seemed interested in them so I stop posting them. It's SC only, but bloggers and fansites were transcribing his comments.

Just from raw ability he should be. I'm not familiar enough with their team to know how much they protected him. I did see a lot of Dalton/Fatford throws where his receivers were running wide open down filed or made leaping plays for him. But at least with Cam, as it did with Elway, the threat of the run can open that up

Cam is more of a mike Vick type than elway!

Talon

Carolina's O-line is good. Gross and Kalil are among the best at their positions, which happen to be the two most crucial positions on the O-line.

squicken

Cam is more of a mike Vick type than elway!

Oh you. Really though I have no idea how eager he was to run last year. Vick definitely is too eager. The goal should be a non rapey, faster and better conditioned Big Ben where he uses that size to extend plays. He won't play 16 games if he runs as much as he did last year.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I watched maybe one Panther game last season, but I've never seen anything like how SEC linebackers would bounce off Cam NFL Blitz style.

bionic77

And yet he has more 4th quarter come backs and game winning drives in his career than Eli Manning!
He has no arm strength left. And his accuracy has been shit for a long time.

I don't know why he is still a starting qb.

Eli is a 2 time SB champion and one of the best qb's in the league and is one of the few married virgins that I know of.

No comparison IMHO.

bluemax

Banned
He has no arm strength left. And his accuracy has been shit for a long time.

I don't know why he is still a starting qb.

Eli is a 2 time SB champion and one of the best qb's in the league and is one of the few married virgins that I know of.

No comparison IMHO.

He's only completed less than 60% of his passes in one season and that was the one where he only played 4 games!

Also for a "virgin" I found it pretty amazing when Eli threw out the first pitch recently at a baseball game with his daughter.

At any rate, now that you're involved in this conversation I'm officially done because this has now entered retarded logic territory and I am not going full retard with you.

bionic77

He's only completed less than 60% of his passes in one season and that was the one where he only played 4 games!

Also for a "virgin" I found it pretty amazing when Eli threw out the first pitch recently at a baseball game with his daughter.

At any rate, now that you're involved in this conversation I'm officially done because this has no entered retarded logic territory and I am not going full retard with you.
Everyone knows that Peyton is the father of Eli's kids and handles the bedroom duties until Eli works up the courage to see her naked.
You can continue to preach about how great Carson Palmer is. Tell me how that works out for you!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Oh, wait, you were serious.

Holy shitsnacks.

20110125_archer-pam.jpg

squicken

The St. Louis Rams have scored 657 points in the last three seasons combined. 2011 Packers scored 560 points

Rams 2012 offseason plan? Focus on defense

brentech

Dislocation and 3 fractures aren't stopping me from washing my car.

7449201622_443bc5725e_z.jpg

My GTI had baseball field dust caked on it from the night of the injury.

Fox318

reminds me of the time I had to build a pc the same day after I almost cut my fingers off with a hedge trimmer.

squicken

Good to see you are up on your feet. I thought you needed more surgery?

Also, is that a gaslight? When I was a kid all the houses in my subdivision had gaslights but the hippies came and took them all out for some reason. Good to see them make a comeback.

squicken

Jesus I think Kate Upton exists simply to make amazing GIFs. God. Damn.

As a PSA I will say to try and find Terry Richardson's Youtube video, b/c they will undoubtedly start pulling it down

brentech

Good to see you are up on your feet. I thought you needed more surgery?

Also, is that a gaslight? When I was a kid all the houses in my subdivision had gaslights but the hippies came and took them all out for some reason. Good to see them make a comeback.

Yeah, I still have at least 1 surgery to go. Tomorrow I go in and talk to the ortho to schedule the surgery which will put the plate and pins in my ankle. That should only be about a week or week and a half from tomorrow. He wants to get that done asap.

Not a gas light, just a standard electrical post.

Top Bottom