• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

Bob Kraft is in London trying to promote the league, and said he hope to have a team there within 10 years. Revenue streams in US are drying up and they have to expand globally to grow. 2 games in London in 2013. Go Rams!

I'd say it's more likely they are going to use London as leverage on LA

Fellating Josh Freeman?

This sounds like something Dutch would say about Tammy Brady.

I would make love to Tom.

Fuck, another Wohnmobil on the autobahn! :p

Never!

Autobahn, maybe! Wohnmobil, never!

Mario Balotelli is the best. He's a bigger diva than any wide receiver only hes actually worth all the shit you put up with and he's so damn entertaining on and off the pitch.

untitled-81xyoo.gif

bionic77

Fuck Italy. I wanted Spain/Germany.

Now we get the two most boring teams in the world competing for the Euro. Whoever wins we all lose. :(

snesfreak

Banned
I like the 3DS and I'm even willing to fall for it again and shell out cash for the revision.

But seriously, its kind of silly to not just add another nub.
If it was that simple, they might have done it.
The thing is, besides the userbase fracturing stuff.
It's a technical problem as well, it uses the IR port to communicate with the system.
So if they built it in they'd very likely have to patch every game that currently uses it to support it on the new system.
Since it likely wouldn't be using the IR port if it was built in.
Also, it's not just another nub, there are extra shoulder buttons as well.
I'm not wasting my time trying to explain this like on gaming side am I?

MechDX

If it was that simple, they might have done it.
The thing is, besides the userbase fracturing stuff.
It's a technical problem as well, it uses the IR port to communicate with the system.
So if they built it in they'd very likely have to patch every game that currently uses it to support it on the new system.
Since it likely wouldn't be using the IR port if it was built in.
Also, it's not just another nub, there are extra shoulder buttons as well.

So basically its Nintendo being Nintendo?

He's about as good as Sanchez

mark sanchez isn't even in the same galaxy as jeff garcia. mark sanchez is a noodle armed, dumb fuck turnover machine who will probably be out of the league within a couple years. jeff garcia clawed his way into the league by playing in the cfl. he always performed despite being less physically gifted than just about every other NFL QB. jgar is a winner and he always will be. sanchez is a fucking loser and he always will be!

3068d1284604439-sanchez-sun-came-up-we-knew-would-theres-nothing-wrong-going-15-1-mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08.jpg

Top Bottom