• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Plus, Jeff Garcia was able to bag a supermodel...even if he does look like a ginger potato person.

jeff garcia is a man. and a man needs a woman with some sweet titties

jeff-garcia-wife-carmella-decesare-217x300.jpg

lucky whore!

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
What is Garcia doing now? He seems like he'd make a good college coach at some west coast school.

What is Garcia doing now? He seems like he'd make a good college coach at some west coast school.

not sure if he's still on the texans or not. the texans would've been in the superbowl if jgar was their qb in the playoffs. instead they went with the worst playoff qb (probably in nfl history.... a history that includes tommy maddox) with TJ Yates. you saw the result

Guileless

not sure if he's still on the texans or not. the texans would've been in the superbowl if jgar was their qb in the playoffs. instead they went with the worst playoff qb (probably in nfl history.... a history that includes tommy maddox) with TJ Yates. you saw the result

According to Wikipedia he's now a free agent. I guess the texans contract was just until the end of the 2011 season. They had Garcia and Delhomme backing up Yates. Great garden seed.

Before the Texans signed him, he dominated the UFL.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was Sunday Ticket on the PS3 only $200 last year?

Nope, like 340 bucks at the beginning of the season. It dropped to 200 half way I think.

Was wanting for Germany to win, kinda bummed they didn't. I'd rather root for England but that's just a road to pain and misery.

Guileless

I thought it was more than that. $340 is too rich for my blood. I didn't care in college. We split it four ways and just put it on credit cards anyway. Those were the days. If I spent $340 on Sunday Ticket now, even though I already watch football for considerable parts of fall Saturdays, Sundays, and Mon. night without spending $340 extra dollars, my special lady would be apoplectic.

squicken

*Doesn't watch Rockets for 10 years

*Interest piqued at pre-draft rumors

*Watches draft

*No plans to watch the next 10 years

*Changes channel to see Fatty Lee help local AAA team narrowly avoid being no-hit, again

Why isn't football year round?

Godslay

Banned
I thought it was more than that. $340 is too rich for my blood. I didn't care in college. We split it four ways and just put it on credit cards anyway. Those were the days. If I spent $340 on Sunday Ticket now, even though I already watch football for considerable parts of fall Saturdays, Sundays, and Mon. night without spending $340 extra dollars, my special lady would be apoplectic.

I didn't buy it last year, but I think you can pay for it monthly as opposed to a lump sum.

*Watches draft

*Changes channel to see Fatty Lee help local AAA team narrowly avoid being no-hit, again

You can take the boy out of Houston, but you can't take the Houston out of the boy.

cashman

Banned

*Watches draft

what would football solve?

bionic77

I would never trust my PS3 for football. It is such a piece of shit. Every month it needs some update that it won't let you log on without and the shit takes like an hour to download and install. I remember I tried to download a HD video from the store and it took hours to finish. Apple tv or Roku. PS3 ain't trustworthy for something that important.

This gen's consoles were garbage.

squicken

what would football solve?

I can watch a football game where I don't have a rooting interest b/c I like the sport. With the other two, if my team isn't involved, I don't care.

And of course I was being facetious. It's good to have a break, even if it makes the Draft -> Training Camp period awful.

49ers sue Santa Clara for $30 mil. I hope they win. SC are scumbags for backing out this late and hiding behind the "it's for teachers and firefighters!" bullshit

Yeah screw teachers and firefighters! The Yorks can't pitch in anymore because they've got yacht payments.

Lulz the city will make their money back 10 fold due to tourism, hotels, etc.

They wait until building is underway to pull this. If you owe the city money they don't say "meh, $30 parking ticket don't worry bout it bro!"

Is this just one time thing, or will they try to back out of more of their obligations?

Just one thing. The 49ers already put up that money with a guarantee that sc would pay it back. It's just a scumbag thing to do this late in the game after building has started.

I have no sympathy for billionaire owners out a few mil. I have less sympathy for corrupt politicians unwilling to abide by their agreement to get the 49ers to come to their city

Just one thing. The 49ers already put up that money with a guarantee that sc would pay it back. It's just a scumbag thing to do this late in the game after building has started.

I have no sympathy for billionaire owners out a few mil. I have less sympathy for corrupt politicians unwilling to abide by their agreement to get the 49ers to come to their city

Monopoly

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Maaan why does every single damn team I follow suck so much ass?

NBA Draft Raptors just selected god knows who. Fuck this sports life I have.

bionic77

The NFL should have disbanded the Niners franchise altogether after that MNF debacle. Bitches couldn't even keep the lights on!

If you can't keep the lights on for a prime time game and your qb can't palm a volleyball then it is time to blow it up and start over.

squicken

Maaan why does every single damn team I follow suck so much ass?

NBA Draft Raptors just selected god knows who. Fuck this sports life I have.

You're a Raptors and Browns fan? If you say you're a Maple Leafs fan you might qualify as the most unlucky sports fan in history

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jesus bro. That's awful. Are you at least old enough to have enjoyed the Jays' two World Series wins?

I was 9 and 10 years old when the Jays won so yes in that I remember it but no that I was way too young to get hammered and party down town.

Top Bottom