• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
a podcast with baltimorelarry and bionic would be lulsy as fuck. bionic hating non stop on the pats and bl spreading the word on flacco pathetic qb skills

bionic77

You're a lawyer. Isn't the Internet lawless? More likely I'd make a threat on Flacco's life and get arrested.

This
This isn't my area of expertise but I am pretty sure me and you would be sued pretty quickly if our imaginary podcast became popular.

Brady doesn't want people to know that he is a demonic penisless tranny and Flacco doesn't want people to know he really isn't elite.

Godslay

Banned
That doesn't say much for Thomas.

Broncos shit organization confirmed.

Don't let facts get in the way of your hate for the Broncos.

Through the 2011 season Denver holds a 13-7 regular season series lead, and a 4-3 post season record against the Steelers. Denver regularly beats Pittsburgh.

Why don't you go back to hating on the Pats or jerking off over your Apple products. It's something you do much better.

Through the 2011 season Denver holds a 13-7 regular season series lead, and a 4-3 post season record against the Steelers. Denver regularly beats Pittsburgh.

Why don't you go back to hating on the Pats or jerking off over your Apple products. It's something you do much better.

Aren't most of those wins from the Elway era?

eznark

Banned
I have to see his bullshit over on gaming side, and it annoys me that he gets away with shit that would get anyone else banned.

There is a whole world outside your basement that, if you cared to partake in it, would quickly make you forget about shit like awful posters and fucking terrible sitcoms.

You need to get over it Snes. Amir0x is a complete non factor now that he's been de-modded. Put him on your ignore list, or if you don't do that, just ignore his posts. He doesn't have the power to make you listen to him anymore.

jakncoke

Banned
yc5kn.jpg

snes basement during the gamecube era

Godslay

Banned
Aren't most of those wins from the Elway era?

I'm sure a lot of them are.

The one interesting win is the Tebow playoff game that put us at 4 post season wins over 3 for the Steelers in that series. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Why is there an Amazon plant on the gaming side? Seems a bit nefarious.

He seems pretty legit and helpful.

As far as Amirox, is concerned you really shouldn't take anything he says seriously. The dude showed his true colors and lost all respect in my opinion. Him still being around is more of a joke on him than anything else really.

Sanjuro

You don't really need to watch Curb in order to enjoy it. Every season has a sub-plot, but the episodes are primarily standalone.

bionic77

Sorry for the truth. I will try to avoid it when discussing the Broncos next time as it appears to cause you great distress.

I mean your star receiver comes out and throws his last 2 qbs under the bus and basically says that either he was not focusing in practice or he was not being taught properly by the coaches.

When you have players coming out and saying shit like that to the media it means that your organization is shit. If the Broncos were competent they would bring the hammer down on Thomas but I will bet anything that they won't do anything and just stand around with their mouths open hoping that Peyton will fix everything.

Also, nice stats there on Denver over Pittsburgh. I am sure that will help Broncos fans forget the last decade of mediocrity. Whereas the Steelers have had the best run in football in the past 8 years.

And I can point out how shitty your organization is while hating on the Pats and talking about Apple products. Unlike the iPad I can mutlitask!

bionic77

Bionic, u mad son?
Nah this isn't gaming side.

That was just a really stupid thing to say and it casts a bad light on the whole organization. Thomas was just being honest, but when players are not prepared or being coached properly it is a sign of deeper problems.

bionic77

Dude, 75% of the people who post on gaming side and 95% of the people who make official threads on the gaming side are marketers.
Anyone who takes gaming side seriously is very, very stupid.

SNES I don't know if you are better than that, but it is waste of your time and life to get involved in that stupidity. Just play what you like and use it for news. Most of the opinions on gaming side are garbage.

Godslay

Banned
Sorry for the truth. I will try to avoid it when discussing the Broncos next time as it appears to cause you great distress.

I mean your star receiver comes out and throws his last 2 qbs under the bus and basically says that either he was not focusing in practice or he was not being taught properly by the coaches.

When you have players coming out and saying shit like that to the media it means that your organization is shit. If the Broncos were competent they would bring the hammer down on Thomas but I will bet anything that they won't do anything and just stand around with their mouths open hoping that Peyton will fix everything.

Also, nice stats there on Denver over Pittsburgh. I am sure that will help Broncos fans forget the last decade of mediocrity. Whereas the Steelers have had the best run in football in the past 8 years.

And I can point out how shitty your organization is while hating on the Pats and talking about Apple products. Unlike the iPad I can mutlitask!

He was certainly able to run the route they taught in that playoff game correctly multiple times. In fact here is a quote from DT prior to the Steelers/Denver playoff game from the Denver Post...

"As a receiving corps, we stayed after (practice) and ran routes a lot and I thought it helped."
---Demaryius Thomas, on the Broncos' preparation.

He was referring to the entire route tree, in that he is just now learning due to having a QB that can throw the ball anywhere on the field. It takes quite a bit of extrapolation to say that the Broncos are a shit organization from one quote.

In terms of mediocrity, I'm sure as a Steelers fan you enjoyed the 26 year run between 79 and 2005. The 80's and the 90's weren't so kind to you. It happens to all franchises, some just more than others.

I have to go back to work now...

squicken

Nah this isn't gaming side.

That was just a really stupid thing to say and it casts a bad light on the whole organization. Thomas was just being honest, but when players are not prepared or being coached properly it is a sign of deeper problems.

To be fair to Denver a bit, Thomas is a bit of a problem child. He had maturity issues in college that took him off lots of teams' boards. He basically just sat downstairs while Perish Cox was raping some chick (this matters more to me than you I'd imagine), and has now twice thrown Tebow under the bus. He's just very immature (or just a bad person), and I'm not going to put that necessarily on the organization.

That said, some of the things McCoy was saying last year as to how they approached the spread were pretty comical. You wouldn't think an offensive coordinator would be that poorly informed.

bionic77

To be fair to Denver a bit, Thomas is a bit of a problem child. He had maturity issues in college that took him off lots of teams' boards. He basically just sat downstairs while Perish Cox was raping some chick (this matters more to me than you I'd imagine), and has now twice thrown Tebow under the bus. He's just very immature (or just a bad person), and I'm not going to put that necessarily on the organization.

That said, some of the things McCoy was saying last year as to how they approached the spread were pretty comical. You wouldn't think an offensive coordinator would be that poorly informed.
Wow.

I did not know Thomas was that retarded.

I take it back then about the Broncos organization. They are still shit, but I won't throw them under the bus based on what one retard says. I gave him too much credit.

In terms of mediocrity, I'm sure as a Steelers fan you enjoyed the 26 year run between 79 and 2005. The 80's and the 90's weren't so kind to you. It happens to all franchises, some just more than others.

I have to go back to work now...[/QUOTE]
The 80s (when I started watching) were horrible as a Steelers fan but the 90s were not bad at all. We had some really good teams and were almost a guarantee to lose at home in the AFC Championship (including once to your Broncos, fucking buck toothed Elway can go to hell for that game and his stabbing Tim in the back).

Even though we didn't win any titles in the 90s I would not say the team was bad. We were horrible for a stretch right before 04 when Ben came to town, but for the most part things have been good since Cowher came to town.

Top Bottom