• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

Yeah that was rough period right before Ben came

edit: lol i just noticed some unintended rape jokeage in this post
It is a weird thing to say in retrospect, but I knew Ben was going to win at least one SB with the Steelers within the first month he started playing.

I could just tell he was a winner.

jakncoke

Banned
The salt coming from me right now could turn the great lakes into salt water. Motherfucking temp agency saying they going to give me a call back to set up a interview for a better job. I work 2nd shift at my job im trying to leave and that time is rapidly approaching. Fuckers are going to fuck me over i feel even though people said they'd call me back to give me the interview time obv she didnt feel like it. Could of used the extra 600 a month.

Greg

You're looking into it too much - Freeman is simply a fan of hers and he's sweating because he's excited for her.

EDIT: damnit, jnc is going to blow this

:jnc

Fox318

I hope you all get banned.

Not before the pick up Wii Fit U: Adele and Freeman Edition

ZMP4J.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
*reports posts to opiate*

I do not see what is funny about an image that appears to be a morbidly obese African-American (though I find that term to be offensive, it seems to be the preferred nomenclature) American football player. Is this an inside joke of which I unaware?

bionic77

This place is getting almost as dumb as the NBA thread.

I don't like NBA GAF anymore if NFL GAF starts to suck where does that leave me?

squicken

This place is getting almost as dumb as the NBA thread.

I don't like NBA GAF anymore if NFL GAF starts to suck where does that leave me?

snes and gator could make it a lot better if they just didn't post so much inanity (hat tip to ez). no rule to stay on topic but the same crap over and over

Top Bottom