• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Drakeon

If Niners - Saints isn't #1 on the list, the list is factually incorrect.

Colasante

Umm Steelers Pats?

That was one of the best football games of all time. Even better than 2004 when rookie Ben went back to back against Eagles and Pats.

Ultimate feels good man game.

That was a pretty weak game, and not just because the Patriots lost. The Pats-Steelers game from 2010 was a much more entertaining game.

Nightz

Ugh that San Diego/Kansas City game was horrible. Brought us this gem...

rivers-worst-day-ever.gif

The one guy in the group who had any interest in football before actually calls himself a Steelers fan. I'm still not completely convinced he even knows all of their divisional opponents, though. But I guess that's par for the course for the average Steelers fan.

As if the majority of current Pats* fans even know that football existed before 2001.

789shadow

Banned
I'm pretty positive that Niners-Saints Divisional will be #1, Steelers-Broncos Wild Card will be #2, and Niners-Giants NFC Championship will be #3.

Umm Steelers Pats?

That was one of the best football games of all time. Even better than 2004 when rookie Ben went back to back against Eagles and Pats.

Ultimate feels good man game.

That was this year?!

Man I completely forgot about that. It really wasn't that great an overall game though. It was just delicious to us cuz fuck the Pats.

squicken

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--s...the-second-rounder-s-financial-advisory-.html

This is actually kind of a crazy story. The Rams wants Janoris Jenkins to use a financial adviser of their choosing to handle his money. The thing is, that's clearly against the CBA and the Rams were told to stop what they were doing. But Fisher has persisted, and doesn't trust the people Janoris is using.

But kind of sketchy is that Fisher wants his financial adviser handling Janoris' money. Janoris is bucking at both the cost and the idea that they can spy on how he spends his money. He signed some paperwork with the adviser, but only did so he says to placate the Rams before they drafted him. He's still unsigned and it's clear this is a problem

I kind of figured they'd get at least one year from him before he had any issues. He's got 3 kids and is being sued by a woman claiming she's got #4. So I understand the Rams trying to take a firm hand with the guy, but he is a grown ass man, and Fisher shouldn't be trying to have his people controlling the guy's purse strings, even if it's for his own good

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--s...the-second-rounder-s-financial-advisory-.html

This is actually kind of a crazy story. The Rams wants Janoris Jenkins to use a financial adviser of their choosing to handle his money. The thing is, that's clearly against the CBA and the Rams were told to stop what they were doing. But Fisher has persisted, and doesn't trust the people Janoris is using.

But kind of sketchy is that Fisher wants his financial adviser handling Janoris' money. Janoris is bucking at both the cost and the idea that they can spy on how he spends his money. He signed some paperwork with the adviser, but only did so he says to placate the Rams before they drafted him. He's still unsigned and it's clear this is a problem

I kind of figured they'd get at least one year from him before he had any issues. He's got 3 kids and is being sued by a woman claiming she's got #4. So I understand the Rams trying to take a firm hand with the guy, but he is a grown ass man, and Fisher shouldn't be trying to have his people controlling the guy's purse strings, even if it's for his own good

Where's Master P when you need him?

Tamanon

Banned

Jeff Fisher wants to retire again I think.

Dickbag move.

Milchjon

Damn, that Canuck guy got banned. Learning the hard way that NeoGAF isn't the right place to call homosexuality "unnatural" and a "perversion".

I sometimes feel like posting on GAF is turning into a Last Man Standing.

squicken

Jeff Fisher wants to retire again I think.

Dickbag move.

Rams won't let press even talk to the guy. Everything is team distributed quotes and only related to football. There was a post-draft conference call where he got real angry with the questions about his past and that was that

Striker

Giants/Niners championship game will likely make the list as well.
Turned to see the Giants-Niners link, and the video showcases the Carlos Rodgers' pick first. What happens? Mario Manningham stops his route, i.e. ran it wrong again.

Have fun with that Niner bros. Then again, he'll probably just run screens, slants, or go-routes. Giants offense too complex!
BF7zG.gif

Talon

Turns out Canuck76 wasn't just a stupid sports fan. He's a stupid person.

Now the title of GAF clown falls onto Heavy.

squicken

When questioned about his ankle, which was injured during the 2011 season, Bradford said, "It's good, it's good. I would say there's still days where it's not 100 percent, but I really haven't had any major setbacks. It seems to be getting better every week. I'm hoping by the time training camp gets here that it'll really be a non-factor."

He hasn't played in 8 months. How is this ankle thing even a tiny problem at this point? Really seems like a vag the way he keeps talking about it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Posted?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/59524/replay-system-evolving-nicely

The current system was implemented in 1999 and it has gone through tweaks. A couple more will be revealed this season. One change will be that all turnovers will be subject to review by the replay booth. The second will be much more obvious -- and probably enjoyable -- to fans in stadiums. All NFL stadium video boards now will show the exact same replay the lead official is viewing under the hood on the sideline video monitor.

“They’ll see the exact same angles at the exact same time as he does,’’ Atlanta Falcons president and NFL competition committee chairman Rich McKay said.

That’s a positive for fans because they didn’t always have that vantage point. Prior to this year, it was up to individual home teams to show as much or as little replay as they wanted. I’ve been in some stadiums where it seemed like replays weren’t shown if a first glance suggested further review could work against the home team. I’ve been in other stadiums where a favorable angle has been shown repeatedly, perhaps in an effort to influence the on-field official’s ultimate call.

“I think this is another example of the league listening to its fans about what they want from the in-game experience,’’ McKay said. “I think throughout this edition of replay, the league, the teams and our broadcast partners have done a nice job of using the available technology to make the game better and make the experience better for the fans.’’

Last year, the rule was changed to make every scoring play reviewable by the replay booth. McKay said last year’s games averaged only about one second longer than in 2010. The average time of a game last season was about 2 hours, 5 minutes.

“We were fearful going in about how we could pull it off,’’ McKay said. “I give the league a lot of credit for pulling it off the right way.’’

McKay also said a review of all of last year’s replays showed that there percentage showed that the right call was made close to 99 percent of the time.

That’s great, but McKay said the competition committee and the league will continue to seek ways to fine-tune the replay process. That will be done with accuracy and what fans want in mind.

“The biggest question over time is, are we ever going to move all decisions upstairs?’’ McKay said. “College football feels very comfortable with their decision upstairs. But I don’t see that in our near future.’’

squicken

I dislocated my foot, and it took me 4 months to recover. Did Bradford have a semi drive over his?

Well it was a very bad high ankle sprain and the original quote was 3-4 months for a complete recovery. Him talking about not being 100% in March was understandable. Now it's kind of a problem. He's either a baby or they didn't diagnose/treat it right

Rorschach

Why can't I get sat next to the model? No, I get the homeless lady that no one wants to kick out of business class even though she clearly had a coach ticket. Why is this train so packed anyway... Never this full. Gawd the smell. THE SMELL! 2.5 hrs of this? I'm gonna die.

This thread is now my twitter account. Omg train delay fuuuuuuuuu

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Let's all pitch in and buy rors a scooter. I'm afraid that we'll lose him to the outdated ticket machine and the smelly old person. It's the same way we lost snes!

bionic77

I am pretty sure models won't fuck a dude they sit next to on a train unless that person happens to be a model. Rors your best bet is to get a Porsche or Ferrari. Nothing opens up a models legs faster than money.

Top Bottom