• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

Why can't I get sat next to the model? No, I get the homeless lady that no one wants to kick out of business class even though she clearly had a coach ticket. Why is this train so packed anyway... Never this full. Gawd the smell. THE SMELL! 2.5 hrs of this? I'm gonna die.

This thread is now my twitter account. Omg train delay fuuuuuuuuu

This is very dull work for a man who spent a year off the grid doing secret agent stuff. Tell us about all the people you killed

Rorschach

Chuck: that machine is fucking voodoo! imsoscurred
I am pretty sure models won't fuck a dude they sit next to on a train unless that person happens to be a model. Rors your best bet is to get a Porsche or Ferrari. Nothing opens up a models legs faster than money.
I don't want to fuck her. It's just do much better than this. Skinny, so more room. she seems real polite too. Having a nice conversation with her neighbor. And she probably doesn't smell like piss and sewage.

Edit:eek:gawd I think this smell is stuck on me! ....she just lined her seat with newspapers and train brochures, then sat back down. I don't like the looks of this...

Drakeon

I don't want to fuck her. It's just do much better than this. Skinny, so more room. she seems real polite too. Having a nice conversation with her neighbor. And she probably doesn't smell like piss and sewage.

Edit:eek:gawd I think this smell is stuck on me! ....she just lined her seat with newspapers and train brochures, then sat back down. I don't like the looks of this...

Do you... do you think she plans to use it as a toilet?

BigAT

Tell her you won a Madden Bowl with the lowly Raiders. You may want to put on rain boots beforehand though, due to how wet the floor will be with her juices after she hears this.

squicken

I like to believe he's an art thief on the lam after liberating that Romanowski painting.

Well he said he was away doing top secret stuff, but that is the sort of thing an international cat burglar would say . . .

If only he had sat next to the model. He could have met his Grace Kelly

jakncoke

Banned
Why can't I get sat next to the model? No, I get the homeless lady that no one wants to kick out of business class even though she clearly had a coach ticket. Why is this train so packed anyway... Never this full. Gawd the smell. THE SMELL! 2.5 hrs of this? I'm gonna die.

This thread is now my twitter account. Omg train delay fuuuuuuuuu

lmao

Rorschach

What godforsaken train and route is Rors on at this time?

Rors next time fly. You won't have to deal with "those people".
I've taken the train plenty of times (like at least 10 these last two moMKnths). This is the first time this happens. Plus, I can't book a plane to SD without a transfer in las vegas for some reason. :|

Tell her you won a Madden Bowl with the lowly Raiders. You may want to put on rain boots beforehand though, due to how wet the floor will be with her juices after she hears this.
Multiple, friend! I was readying those boots, but for other concerns...
Do you... do you think she plans to use it as a toilet?
I don't know what that was about. Now she got up, but left her nest behind. I don't know whether to be offended that she got up and switched seats to get away from me or concerned that it's because she left me a present.

Rorschach

Picked up the pile with a couple of cafe menus, but didn't know what to do with it. Stuffed it in the next seat in a quick panic. It was seemingly dry. Smells like shit still. Some dude sat down as I was typing. Didn't have time to warn him. Too late. He's already skunked. Seemed rather displeased. I don't even care that he thinks I'm the source of that rank fragrance. Bastard got up and took the first available seat. I wanted that seat! Saw his bag; guess he's in the navy. Dude just experienced chemical warfare and doesn't realize it.

Had the opportunity to move again, but homeless lady beat me to the seat. She's nuking the whole business class car. Genius. I ain't even mad if that was her plan the whole time. Stick it to the man, lady. wait is that terrorism? Did I just encourage terrorism? I blame the stank! It changes your thoughts! Makes you bitter! She's patient zero!

squicken

I really had no idea how much Progressive was pushing Flo as a spokeswoman. We were really ahead of the curve on that. Well at least some of us. She is damn sexy and apparently America agrees

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The best experience I've ever had travelling was taking an Amtrak crazy as it sounds.

Worst experience was a Greyhound bus from Maine to Arkansas. Never again.

Rorschach

:) new seat. not long left, but I feel better. Think I might be a little skunked, though. Can't wait to shower for five hours. So much for early bed!

jakncoke

Banned
Picked up the pile with a couple of cafe menus, but didn't know what to do with it. Stuffed it in the next seat in a quick panic. It was seemingly dry. Smells like shit still. Some dude sat down as I was typing. Didn't have time to warn him. Too late. He's already skunked. Seemed rather displeased. I don't even care that he thinks I'm the source of that rank fragrance. Bastard got up and took the first available seat. I wanted that seat! Saw his bag; guess he's in the navy. Dude just experienced chemical warfare and doesn't realize it.

Had the opportunity to move again, but homeless lady beat me to the seat. She's nuking the whole business class car. Genius. I ain't even mad if that was her plan the whole time. Stick it to the man, lady. wait is that terrorism? Did I just encourage terrorism? I blame the stank! It changes your thoughts! Makes you bitter! She's patient zero!

:me!

Talon

Faculty there can provide quite thorough hands-on help to students and staff. idk that's the best I can do <- 2/10
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Talon

No, I had a girlfriend in Maine when I went to school in Boston and was going home for winter break!

I was raised in Wisconsin, moved to Arkansas in junior high, went to school in Massachusetts, finished my degree and Masters in Accounting in Fayetteville, and I now live in Irving.

Keep up man!
I'm sure the contrast from Arkansas to Mass. was jarring.

Mostly realizing that certain words are actually not okay to say in public (I had this exact experience).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm sure the contrast from Arkansas to Mass. was jarring.

Mostly realizing that certain words are actually not okay to say in public (I had this exact experience).

I moved from the richest part of Arkansas (which is more like mini-Dallas in quality of living) to the poorest part of Massachusetts.

I was thoroughly disappointed.

Picked up Baldur's Gate 2 Collection. Wow, this game looks like ass on Win 7. Anyone have any clue where to find fixes/patches/etc? Black Isle being dead for years and years probably doesn't help.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nice, Tales of Xillia for EU which likely means a US release.

I pretty much expected it though.

edit: Their twitter says "coming to the west" so yeah....

bionic77

The best experience I've ever had travelling was taking an Amtrak crazy as it sounds.

Worst experience was a Greyhound bus from Maine to Arkansas. Never again.
Trains are too damn slow. They are only good in my experience going between certain East Coast cities, which are not too far from one another.

Greyhound has always sucked. Though there are some awesome buses between PA and New York dedicated just to that service. The main difference is the people onboard. When you are going with NY commuters you are not as worried about some Pats fan putting his dick on your cheek when you are sleeping. That is always a real possibility on Greyhound, in addition to getting robbed.

Amani Toomer is shitting all over Eli on Sirius. Saying his defense and running game bail him out. I'm not a Eli fan, but c'mon man!

Anyone who says that Eli had to be bailed out last year either wasn't paying attention to the Giants or is just a bitter hater.

That statement should probably reversed. Eli will alway be Peyton's little bro to me, but last year HE carried that team.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Trains are too damn slow. They are only good in my experience going between certain East Coast cities, which are not too far from one another.

Greyhound has always sucked. Though there are some awesome buses between PA and New York dedicated just to that service. The main difference is the people onboard. When you are going with NY commuters you are not as worried about some Pats fan putting his dick on your cheek when you are sleeping. That is always a real possibility on Greyhound, in addition to getting robbed.

The Greyhound should be used as either some sort of punishment or educational tool for spoiled children who think having everything they want is "normal".

I took a psychology class where it was estimated that 10% of people in society are non-functional and I could never figure out who these people were. Apparently they live on Greyhound buses!

bionic77

The Greyhound should be used as either some sort of punishment or educational tool for spoiled children who think having everything they want is "normal".

I took a psychology class where it was estimated that 10% of people in society are non-functional and I could never figure out who these people were. Apparently they live on Greyhound buses!
Unless I have no other choice I will never take a Greyhound or small commuter plane in a storm every again.

Those shitty prop planes in a storm are even worse than a Greyhound.

edit: This Wimbledon match is epic.

bionic77

I miss serve and volley. They won't even do it on the grass now. Best era was the Boom Boom era

Once upon a time tennis was almost as big as golf.
I also miss serve and volleying.

I hate how they killed it with the balls, slow surfaces and grace.

And fuck you WW! tennis is awesome to play and watch (if the match is good).

bionic77

Yeah but this match is terrible. There is a 0% chance that Federer losses to this guy.
The 3rd set was awesome.

The 4th set was crap, I agree with you on that.

I am a Federer fan but I was hoping for a better quality 4th. Then again if Novak was on his game Fed probably would have lost.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I find tennis incredibly boring to watch unless Federer is playing. His game is literally a masterful piece of art. Theres an elegance and beauty to it, the other elite players in the game right now really don't match it.

Top Bottom