• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah, yeah, logic. Marv Levy is a hell of a guy. Class act, all the way.

I am not Marv Levy.

Fuck Scott Norwood. Fuck his parents. Fuck his kids. Fuck his relatives. Fuck everybody who ever let him pass on the freeway. Fuck his cat. Fuck his stupid fucking insurance business. Fuck his in-laws. Fuck his wife who should have sucked every dick besides his she ever encountered. Fuck his rusted out Honda. Fuck him a with a thousand barbed wire baseball bats. Fuck every single moment in the history of mankind that ever lead to the very existence of Scott Norwood. If I ever encounter Scott Norwood I will personally beat him within an inch of his life, take him back to my cabin in the woods, nurse him back to health and hobble him only to repeat the cycle until the sun burns out, the wind fails and OK Simpson finds the real killer.

Milchjon

I am not Marv Levy.

Fuck Scott Norwood. Fuck his parents. Fuck his kids. Fuck his relatives. Fuck everybody who ever let him pass on the freeway. Fuck his cat. Fuck his stupid fucking insurance business. Fuck his in-laws. Fuck his wife who should have sucked every dick besides his she ever encountered. Fuck his rusted out Honda. Fuck him a with a thousand barbed wire baseball bats. Fuck every single moment in the history of mankind that ever lead to the very existence of Scott Norwood. If I ever encounter Scott Norwood I will personally beat him within an inch of his life, take him back to my cabin in the woods, nurse him back to health and hobble him only to repeat the cycle until the sun burns out, the wind fails and OK Simpson finds the real killer.

Now I don't feel as bad for you anymore.

cdyhybrid

I am not Marv Levy.

Join the 12th Man. We have 67yd TD runs that cause earthquakes instead of relying on longshot FGs to win games.

Slo

I am not Marv Levy.

Call 911!

Just got back from watching The Amazing Spiderman. I liked it well enough (for a comic book movie), but I think I would have liked it more had it been the first Spiderman movie I ever watched and not a reboot of the Raimi movies. I hated having to go through another Spidey origin story, when I saw Raimi's story just a decade ago. I think that's the major problem I have with reboots in general (especially comic book movies). There's only so much creative license the new screenwriters/directors can take when re-imagining the characters' origins while still staying in contact with the original canon of the comics.

Did prefer Garfield's Parker to Maguire though.

I just got back for seeing it as well! Really liked it, hated the Maguire-Spidey movies, so only watched the first one, this on the other hand was pretty darn good.

You're still my favorite German.

Am I your favorite Dutchie !?

Allitraitor.

31625688_awesome_reaction_gif.gif

yes i recall making fun of you for watching it while on nfl-age irc, valentines day as well

You gotta do what you gotta do. I also saw Easy A a couple days ago, not bad.

And after watching Amazing Spiderman today, I promoted Emma Stone to number 2 on the 'Who can buy me a diner'-list. Right behind Tom.

Top Bottom