• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

eznark

Banned
I just watched a fantastic Monopoly documentary on Saturday morning. Check it out!

Also check out Something Ventured. It was kind of a documentary and kids movie fest this weekend as it was too hot and dry to do much outside work.

Ninja Scooter said:
Eric Walton isn't your real name?
:jnc

So I was browsing Twitter and saw a link to a 2013 mock draft, now I don't know all the players yet so I really don't care about who 'drafted' who but what stood out to me was the draft order they chose.

1. Cleveland Browns
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Miami Dolphins
6. St. Louis Rams
7. Oakland Raiders
8. St. Louis Rams (via Washington)
9. Arizona Cardinals
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
11. Seattle Seahawks
12. Tennessee Titans
13. New York Jets
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Cincinnati Bengals
16. Buffalo Bills
17. Dallas Cowboys
18. Carolina Panthers
19. Kansas City Chiefs
20. New Orleans Saints
21. Chicago Bears
22. Pittsburgh Steelers
23. San Diego Chargers
24. Denver Broncos
25. Detroit Lions
26. New York Giants
27. Baltimore Ravens
28. Philadelphia Eagles
29. Green Bay Packers
30. New England Patriots
31. Houston Texans
32. San Francisco 49ers

Houston - 9'ers Super Bowl ? lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I was browsing Twitter and saw a link to a 2013 mock draft, now I don't know all the players yet so I really don't care about who 'drafted' who but what stood out to me was the draft order they chose.

1. Cleveland Browns
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Miami Dolphins
6. St. Louis Rams
7. Oakland Raiders
9. Arizona Cardinals
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
11. Seattle Seahawks
12. Tennessee Titans
13. New York Jets
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Cincinnati Bengals
16. Buffalo Bills
17. Dallas Cowboys
18. Carolina Panthers
19. Kansas City Chiefs
20. New Orleans Saints
21. Chicago Bears
22. Pittsburgh Steelers
23. San Diego Chargers
24. Denver Broncos
25. Detroit Lions
26. New York Giants
27. Baltimore Ravens
28. Philadelphia Eagles
29. Green Bay Packers
30. New England Patriots
31. Houston Texans
32. San Francisco 49ers

Browns are cursed, there's no way in hell they will ever get the #1 pick. We'll probably draft #3 or #4 at best.

MechDX

1. Cleveland Browns
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Miami Dolphins
6. St. Louis Rams
7. Oakland Raiders
9. Arizona Cardinals
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
11. Seattle Seahawks
12. Tennessee Titans
13. New York Jets
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Cincinnati Bengals
16. Buffalo Bills
17. Dallas Cowboys
18. Carolina Panthers
19. Kansas City Chiefs
20. New Orleans Saints
21. Chicago Bears
22. Pittsburgh Steelers
23. San Diego Chargers
24. Denver Broncos
25. Detroit Lions
26. New York Giants
27. Baltimore Ravens
28. Philadelphia Eagles
29. Green Bay Packers
30. New England Patriots
31. Houston Texans

32. San Francisco 49ers

After we beat the damn Patriots too! jnc It is your destiny.

squicken

I don't ever want to go through an offseason thread where SF has won a SB. I still think the Texans peaked last year. I just don't see Schaub and/or AJ healthy all year. fwiw PFT also has the Brownies as #32. I guess Whedon isn't getting people excited

Peterson mug shot

f7cn5.jpg

Milchjon

I don't ever want to go through an offseason thread where SF has won a SB. I still think the Texans peaked last year. I just don't see Schaub and/or AJ healthy all year. fwiw PFT also has the Brownies as #32. I guess Whedon isn't getting people excited

Peterson mug shot

f7cn5.jpg

That look on his face is AWESOME.

bionic77

Seriously, two suicidal threads in the first page WTF!
That shit is a bummer.

I don't want to see real world stuff like that when I come here. Too depressing. I want to imagine that everyone here is rich, viewing GAF on their MacBook Pros at some hipster coffee house with their hot girlfriend (or in the case of sconis in a barn with a chrome netbook next to the family pig, who may or may not be this weeks dinner).

Slo

Peterson mug shot

f7cn5.jpg

Somebody plate that for me!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A dont really enjoy reading mocks at this point of the year, way to many Assumptions seems kinds ridiculous

It's all they can do this time of the year.

Having said that truthfully speaking I don't see the Browns as being the worst team in the NFL next season. Bottom 5 yeah, but not the worst period.

jakncoke

Banned
I just watched a fantastic Monopoly documentary on Saturday morning. Check it out!

Also check out Something Ventured. It was kind of a documentary and kids movie fest this weekend as it was too hot and dry to do much outside work.

:jnc

was it called under the boardwalk: the monopoly story

Talon

That shit is a bummer.

I don't want to see real world stuff like that when I come here. Too depressing. I want to imagine that everyone here is rich, viewing GAF on their MacBook Pros at some hipster coffee house with their hot girlfriend (or in the case of sconis in a barn with a chrome netbook next to the family pig, who may or may not be this weeks dinner).
The chromebooks got me...

jakncoke

Banned
Yup. Loved it. I just wish they had spent more time on that guy who lives with all his cats. It's how I picture SNES.

thats what i was watching when i brought up the nfl monopoly tourney. i found it to be decent. man winning fucking 15-20k through a monopoly tourney crazy

eznark

Banned
thats what i was watching when i brought up the nfl monopoly tourney. i found it to be decent. man winning fucking 15-20k through a monopoly tourney crazy

I thought it was worth it for the origin story and the tournament stuff.

Check out Something Ventured.

squicken

Houston is officially fucked.

I know a few vegan/vegetarians who tell me the diet gives them plenty of protein. And none of them are fat so there's that. But none of them are bulging muscled monsters that NFL players need to be either

edit: I wonder if HOU fans are a little bit curious that this life choice came in the offseason where he got a monster extension

Milchjon

i could never live life as a vegan

image.php

Dirty killer of sentient beings. Cows have feelings, too!

I couldn't, either. Even a week long test run as a vegetarian was hard enough. And being vegan, I can't see how that doesn't take all the fun out of your life.

Slo

Peterson mug shot

f7cn5.jpg

Come on kiddies, help Grandpa Slo out and use those Macintosh Fotoship machines to make this a plate for me. There's a Werther's Original in it for you!
It's in my front pants pocket.

bionic77

I am in State College today.

So many cute co-eds. Town is pretty nice too. Damn I miss college. Maybe I should have been a professor.

Top Bottom