• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

My college town has a 3 dollar theater with new movies as well. Its awesome.

It has a great atmosphere and cheap snacks. I end up seeing even crappy movies because of that.

NFL_monopoly.jpg

what the F! the bucs!?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I liked the idea of that game and had quite a bit of fun with it, but just like Madden, they were too damn restrictive about game modes. I get having to have a balanced game, but fuck, man if I want to just throw errybody on a roster and play around with Munoz blocking for Payton while Rice goes deep...who the fuck cares?

No Fun League.

jakncoke

Banned
lot of wasted potential but lol at simpsons home stadium

CNBC-NFL-video-game-controversies-Simpson1.jpg

was in actually in the final game? all i remember hearing about it and lol'ing

jakncoke

Banned
i remember my cousin being like dude you gotta play this game with me so much more fun than madden. i play a game and im dude this sucks just like madden -_-

Talon

My favorite memory of NFL 2K5 is breaking 8 tackles with a run up the middle by...Warrick Dunn. Same player had two chances at Warrick.

I don't get the love for that game either.

Milchjon

*grouphug*

I think if you enter communities like GAF with the wrong mindset, it can really help you to become a bit more dysfunctional. It's parasocial in many ways. You spend a lot of time here, it makes you feel like you have "friends" out there, but in the worst case, they can never help you the way real friends can.I love you guys, but I am so very grateful for my real life friends right now.

Bad stuff to wake up to.

Top Bottom