• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

RBH

I am in State College today.

So many cute co-eds. Town is pretty nice too. Damn I miss college. Maybe I should have been a professor.

32375f67-2aa3-4198-8da2-25c3a4401a40.jpg

"Me too!"

bionic77

Watch out for the rapists.....oh, you're used to that.
Being that I have never been here before the whole Penn State scandal has been on my mind the whole time. It is a good looking college town and that definitely detracts and distracts from it.

squicken

Is it sad that I'm kind of excited for the supplemental draft

I'm curious how high this Baylor guy goes. Some people say he's better than a 2nd round grade in 2013, so why not grab him now? Other people say he's got major character flags, and since he missed all last season, I'm not sure how much he'll contribute.

@yankeehater Gordon should run 4.4-ish 6'3" WR

I'm curious how high this Baylor guy goes. Some people say he's better than a 2nd round grade in 2013, so why not grab him now? Other people say he's got major character flags, and since he missed all last season, I'm not sure how much he'll contribute.
Missing a whole season dosent really concern me as long as he has been keeping in shape. I guess well find out at his pro day tomorrow. Greg Little also missed a whole year before being drafted, and he did just fine even with what little off season he had last year.

eznark

Banned
Being that I have never been here before the whole Penn State scandal has been on my mind the whole time. It is a good looking college town and that definitely detracts and distracts from it.

Steelers all time great Franco Harris would not be pleased. He thinks this was all blown out of proportion.

G-Fex

Yeah OT is pretty depressing. I hope that guy is alright.

Jak reminded me I had Taco Bell yesterday, gotta love volcano tacos.

squicken

Look at that beautiful,majestic creature.

Are they in some third world country or is she driving?

Brees #2 on Jaws' list. Rodgers will be #1

“No quarterback is as consistently precise with his throws as Brees,’’ Jaworski said. “Throughout his Saints career, Brees has thrown the seam routes as well as any quarterback in the NFL. In fact, those vertical seams have been a foundation of the Saints’ passing game, especially effective in scoring territory.

“Brees’ last three seasons have been the most accurate stretch any quarterback has strung together in NFL history. What have I always said is the most overlooked element of quarterbacking? Accuracy. Brees possesses many attributes of high-level quarterbacking. But there’s no question that his consistent success over time has been mostly a function of his remarkable ball control.’’

Jaworski did touch on the one thing people sometimes use to knock Brees -- arm strength. But Jaworski said Brees more than compensates for not having the league’s strongest arm.

“His touch and his accuracy, especially on deep throws, is outstanding,’’ Jaworski said. “Brees sets the ball right on the receiver’'s hands. He does not just throw to his receiver. He hits a smaller, more defined point. It’s simple math. The margin of error decreases the smaller the target at which you aim. Brees controls his throws better than any quarterback in the NFL.’’

Top Bottom