• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

“At the end of the meeting, Randy turned to Jim Harbaugh and said, ‘Coach, what do you want me to do, what can I do for you?’” Gannon said. “And Jim looked at him and said, ‘For starters I’d like you to sit in the front row of my meetings.’

“He said by doing that it’s brought guys like Crabtree, who’d hang out in the back, and some of these other young guys, now they’re sitting up front with Randy Moss. They don’t have the hoodies on anymore. They’re alert. They’re paying attention. Randy’s taking notes. Every meeting that coach has had, Randy Moss has been sitting in the front row.”

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/07/09/gannon-harbaugh-touts-moss-as-49ers-top-receiver/

squicken

I haven't been to an NFL game in a long time but I guess nowadays people really go nuts with the tailgating. I'd be shocked if just a single vehicle parking space is that much. It's got to be some kind of average

brentech

Haha I heard that to, that's crazy I'd never want to go a Cowboys game.

Not part of the 1%? You're not welcome anyways.

{exaggerating of course. I'd probably be willing to pay that price for the game I eventually go to at Lambeau Field, though I'm not saying I want it to be that expensive}

squicken

Not part of the 1%? You're not welcome anyways.

{exaggerating of course. I'd probably be willing to pay that price for the game I eventually go to at Lambeau Field, though I'm not saying I want it to be that expensive}

I'd imagine whatever hotel you stay at outside of town would have some sort of shuttle/bus service to and from the game

We can appreciate all the work he did... behind closed doors where no one could see him.

I prefer my weird looking Davises, Mark.

mark-davis-2009-nfl-oakland-raiders.jpg

Damnit, they got him too?

He's one of my favorites.

We're killed off one by one! If they kill me, please never forget me bros!

Hope my favorite Bills fan isn't banned for long, the only good thing is my second favorite Bills fan is coming back soon.

Greg

We're killed off one by one! If they kill me, please never forget me bros!

Hope my favorite Bills fan isn't banned for long, the only good thing is my second favorite Bills fan is coming back soon.
I'll search for you on IRC.

Or look you up on Facebook under Dutch Patriot.

edit - this will be harder than I thought:
eZwLX.png

So the NFL-GAF injury list is:

Hipster Bucket: Out indefinitely
LJ11: Out 1-2 weeks
WanderingWind: Out indefinitely
snesfreak: Retired

GAF's been on lockdown ever since the c*** drama. Which one of us is going next? :(

I'll search for you on IRC.

Or look you up on Facebook under Dutch Patriot.

edit - this will be harder than I thought:
eZwLX.png

They made pages in my honor?! I'm famous! I should give Tom a call and ask if he wants to hang out.

ymIMp.png

Are you 'Donking Greg' ? You misspelled dunking!

Milchjon

So the NFL-GAF injury list is:

Hipster Bucket: Out indefinitely
LJ11: Out 1-2 weeks
WanderingWind: Out indefinitely
snesfreak: Retired

GAF's been on lockdown ever since the c*** drama. Which one of us is going next? :(

Don't forget:

CB3 said "would" in response to some female presenter in a Nintendo thread.
Cajunator posted NSFW stuff in the anime thread.
HarSon got into a fight with Evilore over some movie I think?

Poor Mario Manningham...

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/07/09/gannon-harbaugh-touts-moss-as-49ers-top-receiver/

Gannon said Harbaugh told him: “This offseason he’s been incredible. He’s our best receiver right now.’ ”

Gannon then added: “How ’bout that, ‘He’s our best receiver.’ ”

The 49ers, of course, acquired Moss in March on a one-year deal to bolster a thin receiving corps that has also added New York Giants’ Super Bowl hero Mario Manningham and first-round draft pick A.J. Jenkins.

Moss is the most accomplished wide receiver not just on the 49ers but in the league. In 13 seasons, he tallied 954 receptions for 14,858 yards and 153 touchdowns before sitting out the 2011 campaign.

Judging by how he looked this spring, Moss is expected to start alongside Michael Crabtree, a 2009 first-round pick who has 176 career receptions for 2,240 yards and 12 touchdowns.

Striker

I may sound bitter, but boy it would lovely if Randle churns out 400-500 yards this season as the third receiver (while Mario scoffs and gets probably 700 total with Smith at QB). While he probably doesn't have the athleticism Mario does, makes up for it in his awareness on the field. I can see Hixon getting those early reps with Cruz though, and with Nicks when he returns.

squicken

I thought the best part was their WRs spent last year in the back row with hoodies over their faces. Guess if Alex is throwing there's no reason to really know where you supposed to be standing when the ball lands 8 yards short

jdez is a Brownie. You won't be at full strength for long. Does WW post in snes' irc? How long is he gone? I miss Bills GAF :(

Milchjon said:
Fuck that dude. Zero sympathy.
mHHqv.jpg

Striker said:
I may sound bitter, but boy it would lovely if Randle churns out 400-500 yards this season as the third receiver
Yep. Not terribly bitter about Mario leaving. He wanted a better opportunity but it seems funny that he ended up going in for a fairly small raise (seriously, the Niners got a deal) when it was all said and done and may end up the third receiver on his new team judging by Harbs commentary. I think he has the talent to be a solid #2 and I wish him the best. He's sure as fuck a better receiver than Crabcakes.

Top Bottom