• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Anytime anyone ever says anything about diet, my brain just shouts TONY GONZALEZ over and over again

When i think about diets I think about Gronk, he drinks and eats meat. I wanna be like Gronk!

GRONK GRONK!

Time to get entertained and bored at the same time by the Home run Derby!

Has anyone else noticed this trend of stupid ass "If so and so company left the gaming industry, how would you feel" threads on gaming side?

Must be a slow news day
or monthly NPD numbers aren't out yet
over there.

On a related note, shame that snes wasn't here for the if Nintendo left thread.

what happened in this thread

iQRhDxp4KZYmM.gif

Offseason and racism.

Godslay

Banned
hey I know my other thread right now is controversial/really upsetting some people, so I'll keep this brief: thank you to all NFL-Agers that helped me get this ticket. As much as I want to go home I did have a serious moral dilemma accepting money from Milchjon, as I feel it is probably wiretapped or infused with Belicheck's blood or some scary shit.

but really, much love.

Good luck. I hope things work out for you.

Did Wandering Wind get a perm? We are dropping like flies, we need some inside protection...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not quite ready to say that.

Let's see how many of y'all are actually still posting by Week 2 before we declare the rise of Browns-GAF.

That's pretty generous man.

I had it pegged most of us would bail out by halftime of week 1. But sure I'll take that.

I'll be swallowing sadness all season with you bros

Eric I cant believe they fell for that shit in your other thread, did you get the tickets?

I hope they dont get pissed when they find out we paid to see the vikes get blown out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So going back to football here for a sec.

Any quick info on this Josh Gordon kid? Is he worth the potential second round pick a team would have to give up in the supplemental draft?

Also how does the draft work, do they all just secretly say which pick they'd give up or do they all just bid against each other?

Any quick info on this Josh Gordon kid? Is he worth the potential second round pick a team would have to give up in the supplemental draft?

Also how does the draft work, do they all just secretly say which pick they'd give up or do they all just bid against each other?
I doubt anyone will seriously give up a second, maybe a 3rd at most. The Browns are suppose to be at his Pro day tomorrow

squicken

It's the first one. A silent auction. Each team submits a name of a player and what round they want him in. If multiple teams list the same round it goes to the team with the earliest draft position in the last draft.

Gordon supposedly not a bad kid but makes dumb decisions. 4.4 40, 6'3". Supposedly better than Kendall Wright but that could just be talk. I think he goes in second round but question is who. Since the pick you give up is actually a 2013 pick that changes things. Maybe the Colts think they'll be mid Rd2 next year and take a flier. They need a WR

ChanHuk

Banned

Josh Gordon was supposed to be the better prospect than Kendall Wright. He's just a lazy ass who doesn't want to put the work in, which does not work in the NFL. Physical attributes can only take you so far without work ethics.

Supplemental draft works by team sending in their picks on a certain player, highest picks win.

squicken

Alright tech folk, my mobile plan just ended today. Should I wait for Windows 8 phones/iPhone5? Go Android now? I have to say I really wish my iPhone had a bigger screen. Any rumors of Apple doing that with the iPhone5? The answer is always wait, but I really want off slow as 3g

Greg

Alright tech folk, my mobile plan just ended today. Should I wait for Windows 8 phones/iPhone5? Go Android now? I have to say I really wish my iPhone had a bigger screen. Any rumors of Apple doing that with the iPhone5? The answer is always wait, but I really want off slow as 3g
Get my phone. I pay 20 dollars every 3 months, and it has a clock and color screen.

bionic77

iPhone 5 or next Nexus.

5 is supposed to have bigger screen.

No other options IMHO. Last gen early adopters of Win phones got fucked hard. Win 8 has no apps and no momentum. Wait and see until next year on that one.

squicken

iPhone 5 or next Nexus.

5 is supposed to have bigger screen.

No other options IMHO. Last gen early adopters of Win phones got fucked hard. Win 8 has no apps and no momentum. Wait and see until next year on that one.

I know this is the answer but I don't want it to be :(

bionic77

I know this is the answer but I don't want it to be :(
If you want a new phone now get the Nexus. The 4S is a shit upgrade from the 4 (one of the best phones ever). But if I were you I would wait until the fall. By then the next iPhone will be out and news on the next Nexus will be out too.

Top Bottom