• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

BigAT

Man, Bills-GAF has no luck lately.

Lately?

Scott-Norwood.jpg

Godslay

Banned
So did WW get permed?

If so, it's too bad, he was pretty level headed (although opinionated), and a good poster.

The list grows, the regulars in this thread seem like they are playing a game of survival at this point.

squicken

So did WW get permed?

If so, it's too bad, he was pretty level headed (although opinionated), and a good poster.

The list grows, the regulars in this thread seem like they are playing a game of survival at this point.

No one knows what he did or how long he is gone. Hope he's back by opening week

So did WW get permed?

No way he is permed, that would make me even more sad then when Snes got banned, I don't even really like Snes (Hi Snes :D!). How was WW his ban history ?

We need an official statement from Honkage, just like when LJ got banned.

Milchjon

No way he is permed, that would make me even more sad then when Snes got banned, I don't even really like Snes (Hi Snes :D!). How was WW his ban history ?

:jnc

I wanna be part of Honk-age, too.

Did WW post in the Best Buy thread? They were deleting posts and banning people in that thread. Hopefully he will be back soon.

But that thread happened yesterday, right? WW was posting today, still.

Junie12

I haven't been keeping with this thread for awhile been damn at these bannings! So many regulars lost :(

Football needs to hurry up and come back before there's even more bannings.

Milchjon

I haven't been keeping with this thread for awhile been damn at these bannings! So many regulars lost :(

Football needs to hurry up and come back before there's even more bannings.

Niners win week one, I guarantee you FMT gets banned for the season. Things have changed.

There is a buy 2 get 1 free thread on gaming side. Kev came in a took care of business.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=481246

Ironically the guy who notified BB about the glitch on their site forums was also named kev.

I ain't sayin, I'm just sayin

DISCLAIMER:I AM IN NO WAY ADVOCATING THE UNLAWFUL SCAMMING OF BEST BUY'S ONLINE PURCHASING SYSTEM, AND FULLY ENDORSE SOMEONE NOTIFYING BEST BUY OF THAT GLITCH IN THEIR SYSTEM. In other words, please don't ban me!

Niners win week one, I guarantee you FMT gets banned for the season. Things have changed.

If FMT got a month for his BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH rant, he'll be perma'd by the end of the season.

Top Bottom