• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

Dude, you're not going to change the minds of people who like Apple products, just like we're not going to change your mind about Android. Just accept this.

I'm just talking. Ultimately everybody should purchase the device that best suits their needs and price range. I just happened to really enjoy the Android OS.

But then again people called me weird because I loved my Zune.

Also I was Raleigh for 4th of July.

TCMXz.jpg

Actually a pretty cool town.

Bowser

I'm just talking. Ultimately everybody should purchase the device that best suits their needs and price range. I just happened to really enjoy the Android OS.

But then again people called me weird because I loved my Zune.

Also I was Raleigh for 4th of July.

Actually a pretty cool town.

Holy long photograph!

Yeah, the Raleigh-Durham area has improved a lot within the last decade. Durham still has some sketchy parts but the area around DBAP (Durham Bulls Athletic Park) is a lot of fun.

Bowser

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-other-predictions?module=HP11_content_stream

The Panthers will win the NFC South

Division champs just don't repeat in the NFC South, so don't expect the New Orleans Saints (with all of their troubles) to come out on top. This year, it will be the Carolina Panthers (as I told Steve Smith during hisvisit to the Dave Dameshek Football Program). Scoff all you want right now, but remember me when the Panthers knock off the Giants in Week 3 on NFL Network.

ZDyU4.gif

If Drew Brees does not have a long-term contract in place by Monday's 4 p.m. ET deadline, the New Orleans Saints quarterback has no plans to sign his franchise tender and report to training camp, according to league and team sources.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...aints-skip-training-camp-contract-sources-say

mF6uE.gif

squicken

Payton in da club, Drew at home poutin', Joe Vitt suspended. How much am I allowed to bet against Steve Spagnuolo and Chase Daniel?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Tags are as overrated as the 49ers.

I'm sure Freeman's found taco shells overrated now after having so many of them. This dude's got a suggestion for him:

http://dudefoods.com/tacone/

What’s the ONLY bad thing about hard shell tacos? They fall apart when you eat them leaving you with a frown on your face and a plate that’s covered in toppings.

What if it didn’t have to be that way though? What if you could enjoy the crunchiness of a hard shell taco without the fear of it crumbling apart upon first bite? Well, now there is! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Tacone!

htRyN.jpg

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I use my iPad for everyday use. The only time I crack out my MBA is when I need flash for a video (and even then, it's becoming increasingly rare) or need to type up a Word doc / use Excel (although I'm trying to get used to using CloudOn). I suspect within the next 2-3 years, I'll be able to go exclusively iPad/iPhone.

As I mentioned above, I haven't had extensive use with it, but you should try CloudOn (it's a free app as well):

mza_5164698378646316746.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.tnamkbyj.480x480-75.jpg

I got macros on macros son, that shit won't fly

Bowser

I got macros on macros son, that shit won't fly

Ah, yeah, I don't think that would handle macros ha.

When he signed with the Broncos, Peyton Manning got a contract that will pay him a little more than $19 million a season. But Manning could have made significantly more than that.

According to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, if Manning had decided to make it all about the money, he could have gotten $25 million a year from the Titans, whose owner, Bud Adams, never made any secret that he desperately wanted Manning to return to Tennessee, where he had been a college star in the 1990s.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-was-willing-to-pay-peyton-25-million-a-year/

APjuY.gif

I will buy you one if you will renounce your faith in Bradyism and Patriotism forever and embrace the light of Tebow and Ben.

I already own one! OMG, so you and I are not only BFF's we are also Apple bro's. Amazing

Also, behold: THE GRONKINI

Might be a little NSFW and your wife might make you sleep on the couch if you're Bionic.

RBH

So MacBook Airs are the way to go nowadays? Is it preferable because of the portability? I've been flip-flopping between the Air and the Pro for a while now. The Air sounds really nice for school, but will it be enough to use as an everyday device? I'll mostly use it for the usual stuff; writing papers, photo editing, web browsing. It'll be nice to use iTunes on hardware for which it's meant to be used; iTunes for Windows fucking sucks.

I feel that the 13" Air is a better option than the Pro for normal everyday use. Better screen resolution, better portability, and the SSD are reason enough for me.

Bowser

I feel that the 13" Air is a better option than the Pro for normal everyday use. Better screen resolution, better portability, and the SSD are reason enough for me.

For sure. It's baffling why Apple still hasn't upgraded the 13" Pro's resolution to match the 13" MBA's.

Talon

That Payon thing is the greatest thing I've ever see.

Fall so hard...

Also, Houston is weird. It's like Baltimore but at least Baltimore has the harbor. Also, I saw the largest pile of turd on the street ever next to an empty bottle of malt liquor. Championship level dump from some homeless guy.

bionic77

I already own one! OMG, so you and I are not only BFF's we are also Apple bro's. Amazing

Also, behold: THE GRONKINI

Might be a little NSFW and your wife might make you sleep on the couch if you're Bionic.
Gronk is a walking STD.

Ugh I liked Apple more when no one had macs.

And when I sleep on the couch it is by choice (I did not say whose choice). Unlike Brady I wear the strap on in the relationship. And mine was not bought online, it is God given.

Gronk is a walking STD.

Ugh I liked Apple more when no one had macs.

And when I sleep on the couch it is by choice (I did not say whose choice). Unlike Brady I wear the strap on in the relationship. And mine was not bought online, it is God given.

Spoken like a true hipster.

bionic77

Spoken like a true hipster.
I am just elitist. I can't be a hipster because I wear shoes, take daily showers, have a job and drive a Lexus.

If I were a hipster I would be on unemployment and starting a kickstarter to fund my new type of bong. I would do this while smelling like FMTs sheets after a hot date and I would wear sandals while zipping around on a scooter.

Nameless

I love Jerry Rice. For my money he's the greatest football player to ever live. But dude sucks endless amounts of shit as a TV analyst(emphasis on anal). He's on the threshold of being Emmitt Smith bad. That's pretty fuckin bad. I never thought I would say this but.. Michael Irvin >>>>>>>>>> Jerry Rice(where it doesn't really count).

methodman

Banned
I love Jerry Rice. For my money he's the greatest football player to ever live. But dude sucks endless amounts of shit as a TV analyst(emphasis on anal). He's on the threshold of being Emmitt Smith bad. That's pretty fuckin bad. I never thought I would say this but.. Michael Irvin >>>>>>>>>> Jerry Rice(where it doesn't really count).

whoa nameless, havent seen you around forever. how you been dude? btw - did you not post during the entire niners playoff run? damn.

bionic77

nope. with nameless here we would've won the superbowl last year
So the only thing preventing the Niners from winning a record tying 6th Superbowl (tying them with the almighty Steelers) was Nameless getting off his ass and posting a few times about how awesome the Niners were, and despite his fellow fans and team asking so little of him he still didn't come through?

Man you are a much nicer person than me. I would be pretty mad at Nameless if the position was reversed and he was the reason the Steelers from winning another SB.

methodman

Banned
So the only thing preventing the Niners from winning a record tying 6th Superbowl (tying them with the almighty Steelers) was Nameless getting off his ass and posting a few times about how awesome the Niners were, and despite his fellow fans and team asking so little of him he still didn't come through?

Man you are a much nicer person than me. I would be pretty mad at Nameless if the position was reversed and he was the reason the Steelers from winning another SB.

even with all those powers, nameless isn't able to stop big ben from raping another woman

Top Bottom