• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Sanjuro

Remember when Brady took less money to help the team sign other players and they were constantly $10m under the cap anyway? Remember when he hugged Jeff Saturday as they signed the CBA, being consoled after Myra's death? Or how the Pats wore patches and were going to win one in her memory?

And now he's banging 20 year old actresses. He's like the poster boy for disingenuous labor-crushing billionaires.

Fuck you, pussy.

*weak ass punch*

squicken

I just said there are other guys who are better. I like Mel. I used to listen to his weekend show with Dave Revsine. He's good at what he does. Like you guys said, he just gets it really wrong when evaluating team needs, and sticking to that for no reason. It's kind of silly when he hands out grades based on how well teams adhered to his final mock

eznark

Banned
I just said there are other guys who are better. I like Mel. I used to listen to his weekend show with Dave Revsine. He's good at what he does. Like you guys said, he just gets it really wrong when evaluating team needs, and sticking to that for no reason. It's kind of silly when he hands out grades based on how well teams adhered to his final mock

Oh definitely, but the people that bitch about him the most are also the people too idiotic to find better sources of information and instead remain glued to ESPN.

MechDX

jacoby.gif

Sanjuro

Oh definitely, but the people that bitch about him the most are also the people too idiotic to find better sources of information and instead remain glued to ESPN.

That is the point I always try to make. People who aimlessly shit on ESPN usually have nothing else in the chamber. That is the only time I stick up for ESPN, it's still easily the most accessible sports network. With no serious competition, they can book the circus seven days a week.

The other argument is a good portion of the industry are all hacks anyway.

Sanjuro

Speaking of weak ass punches, is there another player, coach or cheerleader that anyone thinks Brady could beat up in an actual fight?

I'm pretty sure he could take on Roethlisberger. He would try his best take advantage of Beautiful Brady, then would just get tired and pass out on the motel floor.

bionic77

I'm pretty sure he could take on Roethlisberger. He would try his best take advantage of Beautiful Brady, then would just get tired and pass out on the motel floor.
:lol

If Ben was into trannies (and honestly there is no evidence that he isn't) Brady would stand no chance against Ben's advances unless his strategy of curling into a ball and crying like a girl works (it doesn't). Brady has about as much of a chance against Ben in a fight as any of us do against Usain Bolt in a race.

bionic77

Who are Patriot fans trying to fool?

Brady has the musculature of a 90 year old woman and is afraid to get hit. Like I said I can't of any NFL employees that he could beat in a fight.

bionic77

He looks like Casper Van Dien or more, he looks like Jesus. He can beat anyone on this planet.
What about Eli Manning during the Superbowl?

Also I don't recognize you but I can already tell I hate you. Please crawl back in whatever hole that Pat fans and admirers are spawned.

bionic77

The worst of all was pretty much every win the Pats had in the 2001 playoffs.

Football games are close and it is not surprising that every once in awhile one team will get a lucky break or a fluke and win that way. But the way the Pats win was the most improbable (obviously fueled by the fires of Satanism), bullshit way to win a championship that the league has ever and probably will ever see. The NFL made up a new rule on the spot and then Vinatieri hit a 50 yarder in a blizzard. Then against the Steelers the Pats literally won the game on special teams in the first quarter. Brady and their defense played like shit and yet they were ahead by like 21 points because of that nobody dickface who shall remain nameless. Then in the SB the Pats steal the Rams plays and Martz and co. take too long to adapt. Once they figured it out or the Pats ran out of footage or whatever the Rams were running up and down the field, but they didn't have enough time and once again Vinatieri saves the day.

Worst season ever. Worst champs ever. And worst year ever for America (this combined with the almost as bad events that preceded it in September pretty much cement this).

squicken

Football games are close and it is not surprising that every once in awhile one team will get a lucky break or a fluke and win that way. But the way the Pats win was the most improbable (obviously fueled by the fires of Satanism), bullshit way to win a championship that the league has ever and probably will ever see. The NFL made up a new rule on the spot and then Vinatieri hit a 50 yarder in a blizzard. Then against the Steelers the Pats literally won the game on special teams in the first quarter. Brady and their defense played like shit and yet they were ahead by like 21 points because of that nobody dickface who shall remain nameless. Then in the SB the Pats steal the Rams plays and Martz and co. take too long to adapt. Once they figured it out or the Pats ran out of footage or whatever the Rams were running up and down the field, but they didn't have enough time and once again Vinatieri saves the day.

Worst season ever. Worst champs ever. And worst year ever for America (this combined with the almost as bad events that preceded it in September pretty much cement this).

On the Rams there are two things. The Pats mugged the shit out of the Rams WRs that game. The downside of playoff hockey/football is that your finesse skilled players can't do what makes them great. Imagine Gretzky trying to play against Lemaire's Devils. All game the Rams were clutched and grabbed.

But also, Martz is a moron. The Saturday before their SB versus TEN, he was changing the entire offensive install. He literally thought some shit up on Friday, threw out the gameplan, installed a new one in the hotel conference room on Saturday, and then they played on Sunday. That's why they were crap in that game. The players were playing slow b/c they were all unsure what they were supposed to be doing

squicken

Kraft, 71, appears in the video with Ricki Noel Lander, an aspiring actress with whom Kraft has been seen publicly, and whom he has characterized as his “pal.”

“I tried to help Ricki prepare an audition tape for an upcoming Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson comedy by reading Wilson’s lines,” Kraft said in a statement from the team. “I never intended that it would be made public and I regret that it has. I think we can all agree that Owen Wilson has nothing to worry about. I am going to stick to my day job.”

Guess it's some Vince Vaugn/Owen Wilson (guess the world needs more) comedy she was auditioning for.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ition-tape-from-vince-vaughnowen-wilson-film/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Vinatieri was robbed of multiple SB MVPs!

2004 was a much better season.

bionic77

2004 was a much better season.
That 2004 Steelers team was beastly but Ben choked in that game. It was too much for him as a rookie. He obviously redeemed himself the next year, but that hurt a lot for Steelers fan because our team was just so damn good that year. We had so much talent at pretty much every level. In the regular season we pretty much dominated the fuck out of the Eagles and Pats.

Add in the fact that we lost to cheating scumbags and that one hurt a lot. Not as bad as 2001 though because that was a complete and total fluke. They could play that game a thousands times and in 999 of the the Steelers win by two scores and go on to lose to the Rams in the SB.

Top Bottom