• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

McNabb's vomiting and McNabb's inability to run the 2-minute offense are only ancillary reasons for why the Eagles lost that tainted game.

TO Having only one leg, and their second leading receiver Lewis missing the game hurt, but the biggest problem was the Eagles dominated the first half and then the Pats busted out the cheating and that was it.

bionic77

Cheated the Eagles out of their only Super Bowl. For that, I will never forgive the Patriots.
Not really. If the Pats were not cheating the Steelers would have beaten them and then run wild on the Eagles the way we did in the regular season. I mean we beat the Eagles the fuck down that season when both teams were full strength.

God I hate the Patriots...

Not really. If the Pats were not cheating the Steelers would have beaten them and then run wild on the Eagles the way we did in the regular season. I mean we beat the Eagles the fuck down that season when both teams were full strength.

This is so true. No team in NFL history has ever come back to beat a team that they lost to earlier in the season.

Milchjon

What would Tebow think about such a hateful person?

Zeke

Nah Santa is always safe in Boston.

Because he is white.
what about pancho claus?
BSpy5.jpg

Dragon

Banned
The answer to that question posed to bionic is a simple search to see how many of his posts deal with Patriots/Brady/Belicheat vs. how many deal with the raper/Tomlin/Cowher.

The answer is 1 million to 10.

squicken

I'm not sure what your point is? Are you saying Kosar's arm died incredibly early or that Weeden's arm is going to die because he is 29?

It's funny how times have changed. CLE thinks that Weeden will be a good fit for the life of his deal, while Kosar had to get a running start to throw it 30 yds at the same age.

eznark

Banned
It's funny how times have changed. CLE thinks that Weeden will be a good fit for the life of his deal, while Kosar had to get a running start to throw it 30 yds at the same age.

Did Weeden get Kosar's arm grafted onto his shoulder? I'm still confused. "Times" haven't changed unless you're telling me that all quarterbacks were cut at 29 years old in 90's.

Dead arm at 30 is the exception. Fucking Jeff George can still throw a better ball than probably 90% of the league.

Sokantish

Alright so far I'm right with my prediction of the remaining 8 games being Raiders games. I wonder if Hue would have stayed for another year if Al didn't die. I hated Hue more than Al Davis!

squicken

Alright so far I'm right with my prediction of the remaining 8 games being Raiders games. I wonder if Hue would have stayed for another year if Al didn't die. I hated Hue more than Al Davis!

If he wouldn't have made that Palmer trade that drew such universal scorn, he might have held on. But once a new GM was going to come in he was done.

Milchjon

I'm glad Kraft is honoring the memory of his dead wife by screwing 33 year old poontang

DO IT FOR MYRA

Wait, is she really that old? Shouldn't you figure out you're probably not going to make it as an actress and stop making bikini audition tapes a bit earlier in life?

Sokantish

Was he really that bad?

Which one? Hue said DMC was about to come back like 2 weeks after the injury. Then he kept repeating it the whole year, and then after they lost the final game he said DMC would have been back for the playoffs and that he was really close.

Also, there was this.

diNb1.jpg

RBH

The NFL has relaxed local television blackout rules, a league spokesman confirmed to NFL.com and NFL Network.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the change, which team owners approved in May at the NFL Annual Meeting.

Home teams now will have the option of selling 85 percent of game tickets to avoid a blackout in their local TV market. Previously, teams had to sell out games or receive an exception from the league for the game to be shown on local TV.

The change comes as league-wide attendance has declined over the past five years, the newspaper said.

Lowering the blackout threshold also is a matter of how revenue is shared, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said.

"It's optional if clubs want to do this and would only affect a few teams," McCarthy said in an email. "Last year only 6 percent of games were blacked out in a local market. This figure is down significantly from 15 to 20 years ago when 25 to 30 percent of games were routinely blacked out."

The blackout rule originally was meant to spur fans to attend games.

"If a team chooses to do so, it may set its capacity number needed for a blackout to be lifted at 85 percent of overall capacity," McCarthy added about the new rule. "More revenue than usual will be shared with the visiting clubs for tickets sold above that base number."

At the same meeting, owners also voted to add high-speed wireless Internet to all stadiums in an effort to add home-like services to the game-day experience.

"We believe that it is important to get technology into our stadiums," Goodell said in May. "We have made the point repeatedly that the experience at home is outstanding, and we have to compete with that in some fashion by making sure that we create the same kind of environment in our stadiums and create the same kind of technology."

The league also will begin showing the same replays in stadiums that game officials see when reviewing plays, the Wall Street Journal report said.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-tv-blackout-restrictions-for-upcoming-season

eznark

Banned
Wow. High speed service at the stadiums is fucking awesome. Maybe I'll use my Bengals (shut the fuck up assholes) tickets now.

Milchjon

Is there a reason for lower attendances when the overall popularity of the NFL seems to increase all the time? Ticket prices? HDTVs? Red Zone Channel?

Top Bottom