• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Draxal

How long does the supplemental draft last? I saw nfl.com will post the results.

Not that long, there's usually only 2-3 people picked in the supplemental draft. FUCK YOU DAVE BROWN (actually screw young for drafting him, kinda felt bad for him myself).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Draft order: Buffalo, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Miami, St. Louis, Minnesota, Washington, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Carolina.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns take Josh Gordon in the second round.

Give me a few weeks before I learn enough about him to hype him to the moon.

eznark

Banned
regular season wins dont make up for the stink of 2 sb losses. this is like trying to get rid of the odor of susie rotcrotch before you go down on her with some febreeze shit aint working yo

Are there enough victories in the world to mask the odor of Neil O'Donell in XXX?

bionic77

you'll lose again. losing 3 times in the SB to a fucking goober. :jnc of the century
I wish the Steelers would wake up and smell the roses and assemble an unstoppable team of pasty white, sexless virgins. Right now we are focusing too much on talent, confidence and PEDs. That is the past. Eli and Tebow have showed us that abstinence trumps all of those things.

If we assembled the mythical team of virgins we would go undefeated for a few years until eventually the players would succumb to their baser instincts.

It is all so clear to me posting about this on the internet. If only someone would let me run their team I would show everyone.

squicken

I wanted the cowboys to lose so badly I too was willing to lower myself to Steelers fandom

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/07/12/cosell-talks-the-top-5-wide-receivers/

Cosell has his top 5 WRs. Actually has AJ Green at #5, which I have no problem with. I have a suspicion that Dalton is smart but a garbo physical talent. Lots of float it up to AJ highlights last year.

Rest

5. A.J. Green
4. Steve Smith
3. Larry Fitzgerald
2. Calvin Johnson
1. Andre Johnson

Also shocked at AJ at number 1. In his prime he might have been the best, but he hasn't been healthy the last two years. Fitz never misses games and is saddled with crap QBs

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I usually trust Heckerts judgement as of late, and I know he values drafts picks. So to invest a 2nd I'll believe for now that he can be something special for us.

Just imagine if Greg Little continues to improve, Gordon puts up some decent rookie numbers, Massaquoi actually shows up and Benjamin destroys with his speed.

Watch out NFL the Browns WR corp just became...

adequate.

jakncoke

Banned
Just imagine if Greg Little continues to improve, Gordon puts up some decent rookie numbers, Massaquoi actually shows up and Benjamin destroys with his speed.

Watch out NFL the Browns WR corp just became...

adequate.

thats a whole lot of ifs just to become average lol

squicken

I wonder if Browns fans would rather have Richardson, Weeden, and Gordon, next year's #1, or RGIII. That sounds like a lot but remember the Redskins still owe the Rams two #1s. CLE lost out on the deal b/c they wouldn't include an extra second round pick

I just realized the football season will begin w/o this coach:

2m3mdf4.gif

and I am saddened.

Top Bottom